UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Great show as always. Good to see a couple of new guys around here.

Im kinda disappointed by those who didnt show up for the show.

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
Holy shit, I'm going to WrestleMania. :D :D :D Happy to TT against Sam & The Captain. Hopefully i can win my 2nd title in my TT fed history

Great show all around, I'm happy I joined up.

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
UWF Raw March 13th *Card*

uwfrawcopy.png

Tuesday March 13th, 2012 Card
"Sorry About Your Damn Match"

Last week we found out two matchs of the card for Wrestlemania, and with five more weeks to go... Well the road is only just beginning! Specially with Teddy Long firing Big Show last week, and putting Dolph Ziggler's rematch clause to rest.

250px-Texasdd.JPG

After Long's taste of power we're headed to the AT & T Center in San Antonio Texas! Not only will there be two huge title matches tonight, but we will also be seeing the debut of more superstars on this episode of Raw!

DrewMcIntyre2.jpg
VS
WilliamRegal2.jpg

Drew McIntyre vs William Regal

Well it seems that last week when Drew McIntyre said he was going to be facing David Otunga this week on Raw... He was mistaken! Not only was he mistaken, but his opponent this week is the rough and tough William Regal. Surely with these two superstars facing off in the opening match it's going to be an exciting show!

WadeBarrett4.jpg
VS
Austin_Aries-1.jpg

WWEUS-1.png

Wade Barret vs Austin Aries
United States Championship

Last week Teddy Long came into his role as GM with a bang when he fired Big Show after his match with Austin Aries, then took away Dolph Ziggler's rematch. Surely with Barrett's first defense as the US champ, and Aries' second match back Teddy Long will be watching this one just as closely. Can Aries capture what his sights were set on before he was injured? Or will Barrett's wind of Change bring him that much closer to proving he's the best champion ever!

Triple_H6.jpg
VS
Tyson_Kidd.jpg
VS
AlbertoDelRio-7.jpg
VS
thUltimate_Warrior26.jpg

Triple H vs Tyson Kidd vs Alberto Del Rio vs Ultimate Warrior

It seems that Teddy Long has thrown another debut Fatal Fourway our way this time however we're going to be seeing Triple H, Tyson Kidd, Alberto Del Rio, and the Ultimate Warrior in a fourway dance. With each superstar getting a fresh start tonight on UWF the winner will most likely be close in line for a United States Championship shot at Mania.

Robbie_E-1.jpg
VS
Antonio_Cesaro.jpg

EuropeanChampionship.png

Robbie E vs Antonio Cesaro
European Championship

Antonio Cesaro has decided that he's going to use his rematch clause this week against Robbie E, and Teddy Long has added the stipulation that this will be the last meeting of these two! If Robbie loses there will be no rematch, and if Cesaro loses... His dream of being a two time very European, European Champion are getting fist pumped away.

James_Storm-1.jpg
Bobby_Roode2.jpg

VS
RandyOrton16.jpg
Punk4.jpg

Beer Money vs Randy Orton & CM Punk

Since coming to UWF, Beer Money has ran their mouths about CM Punk, and the other main event talent, well it seems CM Punk has had enough! Not only did Punk ask for this match, but he said he's going to show Beer Money just why there is no Tag Team Wrestling in UWF. Teddy Long loving tag team matches like he did seen the opportunity for a great experiment, and decided that Punk's partner for this match... Is his opponent at Wrestlemania!

We're Also Expecting To Hear From:

Dean Ambrose has asked for sometime off this week from the ring, but isn't wanting to be completely forgotten, because he'll be backstage talking about his opponents at Wrestlemania.

John Cena was so close to becoming the number one contender for the Undisputed Championship, but instead... Instead his Wrestlemania dreams are once again in question. Tonight he comes to the ring and we find out what's next for John Cena.

Dolph Ziggler was scheduled last week for an interview, and it seems this week he's given another one. However with what happened last week Ziggler better show or what Long takes next may be his job!

Cody Rhodes fell victim to Wade Barrett and CM Punk last week in under ten minutes, this week he's backstage and he's been asked to talk about his two recent loses since returning.

Scott Steiner will also be backstage and has been asked for a little time.

Anyone else who wants some camera time!

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Terrific show again guys. I hope you bring your A game hyourinmaru because I'll bring mine. Also glad I still have the opportunity to beat Sam at Wrestlemania. Also big props to the guys who play Orton and Cena. Great TT session from you guys and great match.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Great show taking all the no shows into consideration. But truthfully I think it's a good thing, it's Wrestlemania season. This is how u know who wants to be a part of it. If you don't show up for the build, you're obviously not gonna be a part of the event.

Congrats go out to SBS for earning his main event match. Orton has been his best guy for years, along with Cena; how ironic is that. I wish u the best of luck bro.

Very promo heavy show, but you have a lot of guys, myself included looking to make an impact.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
That's what I'm taking about. Cwalker vs SBS & Itchweed. Now that's a main event. Last time I faced SBS was when he took the UCW Championship from me and the last time I faced Itch's Punk was at Starrcade for the World Heavyweight Championship. 3 Former World Champions, let's tear it up.

Tie that into Sam getting his rematch, Lewb defending his US Title, a fatal four way and the debut of "The Chosen One" and this Raw is stacked.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Lost my first match as Cena, damn :/. Congratulations to SBS, certainly was going into this complete underdog and well, the Underdog doesn't always win.

If people don't show up, then why be here in the first place, hogging a character is just selfish... The show was good, umm... Itch if you need me writing just hallo.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Not a clue what I got instore, I'm sure I'll be filled in lol.

I'll set up the promo as soon as I know the promo.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Not booked, good card nonetheless.

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
I'm probably gonna send in a backstage promo hyping WrestleMania and my match for the hardcore title.

I make no promises though seeing how I start my new job tomorrow

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
No big deal, but you mixed up William Regal and Ultimate Warriors Pic :p

I'm expectant for my first match in UWF :)

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Great show Itch, it happens when some people don't TT. Hopefully it will pick up, once a week shouldn't kill anybody really.

Looking forward to debuting.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Wonder who plays Regal, eitehr way this is going to be a great show.

Will defs be TT'ing for this one! The debut begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.