UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw December 18th Edition!

Congrats, Sam. Kinda surprised Mankind went out first, but eh....also noticed that you skipped my promo...ok...no problem. Maybe use that one and one I'm sending for Smackdown tomorrow. It's the end of the world as we know it...and there's just one belt for me....NO MORE NICE DAYS...

Killz

Reaction score

Again, great effort C and enjoy your day off from writing and putting together RAW next week, haha, have a good holidays man!

As for the show, interesting US title scene, congratulations Sam.

Glad to help pick up the win in the main event, onwards and upwards!

EDIT: Oh and thanks for the positive comments re: my promo. I like to get one in every week for both chars and as it's become so much easier for writers that they all take place away from the ring, for the most part, it's getting hard to come up with new ways to say things haha so I appreciate that.

Last edited:
Reaction score

It was a solid show and the battle royal was a good read. Congrats Sam! I enjoyed MISSSTTTERRRRR Anderson's promo the best from the show.

SBS

Reaction score
Re: UWF - Raw Writing Assignments

August 13th, 2013

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to the announce Team of Monday Night Raw. Jim "JR" Ross and Hot Rod Roddy Piper!

UCWRawPiperJR.png

JR: Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of the longest running show in UWF history and arguably the flagship show of UWF, Tuesday Night Raw. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Jim Ross but you can call me JR and beside me is my long time broadcast partner, WWE Hall of Famer Hot Rod Roddy Piper. And we are just several days away from the biggest Pay Per View of the Summer in Summerslam and folks Raw is shaping up to steal the show.

Piper:
Why wouldn't it JR, we are the place to be with the best roster in the world. Any man could be World Champion at anytime on this show they are all just that good. And tonight we could have yet another World Champion as in our Main Event Mr. Money in the Bank goes one on one with the World Heavyweight Champion.

JR: Of course folks the World Title is not the only marquee match we are looking at for Summerslam, what is becoming one of the most bitter and heated rivalries in UWF history, for the first time ever at Summerslam we are going to see arguably the two biggest superstars in the history of UWF go to war. And tonight one of those men, Dean Ambrose will be in action against the fresh faced Jack Swagger.

Piper:That match has some great possibilities JR, but up first we're going to have HBK appreciation night. I hope to god Stephanie knows what she is doing.

We head to ring side where the entire ring is draped out with HBK poster's and pictures highlighting his career. The crowd cheer loudly at the sight until....

[video=youtube;TvEaFuR_wmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvEaFuR_wmw[/video]

Stephanie McMahon's music plays and the crowd begin booing loudly as the Billion Dollar Princess makes her way out onto the stage. She is all smiles, in fact she looks a little too happy. She makes her way down to the ring not even bothering to notice the fans hatred of her. She gets up on the apron and yells at Justin Roberts until he comes over and holds the ropes for her. She steps in and snatches the mic out of Roberts hand before her music stops and she begins to speak.

Stephanie McMahon:
Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight is a very special night here in UWF, for tonight my fellow board members and I have chosen to celebrate a man, who has been nothing but loyal to this business. A man who has given it his all and has not once asked for anything in return. Tonight we honor this man in the hopes he will represent us in all future endeavors. The first man to ever compete in a Hell in a Cell Match, A ladder match, or a buried alive match. A man who wrestled Bret Hart to a tie in a 60 man Iron Man Match. He may be past his sexy boy days, but he is the current and reigning World Heavyweight Champion. Ladies and Gentlemen, the soon to be board sponsored, Shawn Michaels!!!

[video=youtube;YV3iRYP2eJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV3iRYP2eJo[/video]

The crowd erupts as HBK comes out from the back. HBK comes out all smiles as twirls around with the World Title in his left hand

HBK points at Stephanie and waves as he drops down and poses as he pyro goes off

HBK gets to his feet and heads for the ring while along the way slapping hands with fans in the front row. As HBK gets near ringside he goes all around the ring slapping hands with the fans and even shakes Jim Ross and Roddy Piper's hands. HBK gets back around to the front of the ring and uses the middle rope to pull him up onto the apron. HBK smiles and heads inside the ring twirling around a few times with the World Title as Stephanie looks on clapping her hands and even shows some emotion with a few tears

Stephanie hands HBK a microphone. HBK takes it and is all smiles as he gets ready to speak

HBK: Wow what a night it has been. You do not see this much during someone's career while they are active and have an appreciation night for them. So I do from the bottom of my heart thank you for it, Stephanie. I don't want to make this sound all cliche or bad, but I don't need the appreciation from you because each and every single night I get appreciated from the people that matter the most in this business and that's the loyal fans we have and more importantly that's the UWF Universe!

The crowd cheers loudly in response to that as Stephanie looks on

HBK: And I can't help but thank each and every single one of you in the UWF Universe for this moment as well because without all of you, this would not be possible and I probably wouldn't be standing here today as the World Heavyweight Champion. So I think instead of giving me an applause, each and every single one of you should stand up and applaud yourselves because we have the best fans in all of professional sports entertainment.

The crowd gets up to their feet and clap their hands in response to HBK as they start an "HBK" chant

HBK: Every time I come out to this ring, it is the millions of fans who cheer me on and because they do that, I make sure I put on a show that they'll never every forget. They still to this day talk about how Razor and I revolutionized the ladder match. They still talk about how, Bret Hart and myself went over an hour in an Iron Man Match. And now they will talk about how at almost and I hate to say it, at almost fifty years of age, HBK once again is holding the World Title. And it's because of their appreciation for my work that I am standing here still as one of the top stars int he business.

Camera zooms in on Stephanie who shakes her head

HBK: You know, I've done it all. I have held every major championship there is. And it always hasn't even been about championships. Remember I went two years without getting a World Title shot here in the UWF. If you go back to my days from ETW it has been five years since my last run with the title. But you know something, that's ok with me because I don't feel championships define one's career. I have had main event matches without any titles being on the line. I have had five star matches each and every single night. I have had matches where sweet chin music couldn't be use and those matches were fun ones. No matter if I won or lost on the night the fans still cheered me on. I may have more losses than victories in my career and again that's fine because what matters most is right now and that's being the World Champion. I mean I could be your husband, and my best friend, Triple H and have won nearly twenty World Title reigns, but also lost twenty times the title.

HBK smiles as Stephanie nods her head. A nice little "Triple H" reaction breaks out

HBK: Speaking of my best friend, Triple H, he's been there throughout my career and has been the best friend anyone could ask for. We've traveled down that road many of times and there isn't another person I would trade in for his spot because there is no one better than, Hunter. And it was, Hunter that told me to never sell myself out to the business or to the Board of Director's. So last week when, John Cena asked me to join, I told him where he and he Board of Director's can go after I gave him sweet chin music. And so tonight, Stephanie, despite all of this appreciation you have shown for me, which I appreciate, I have still decided to turn down your offer to not join the Board!

The crowd cheers on big time as Stephanie in outraged

HBK: I have moral standards to never and I mean ever make that same mistake again. I did it when I was younger and had a broken back so I had no choice then. But now I'm much more wiser to not make the same mistake twice. And it was like, Hunter said, never play favorites with the devil before you. I won't turn my back on these fans and I certainly won't join the Board of Director's!

The crowd is on their feet and begin chanting "HBK" to Shawn's delight. He holds up the World Title high above his head allowing the fans to soak in the moment. HBK turns to Stephanie who's anger has turned to one of sadness. She sighs into the mic as the crowd quiets down a bit. She speaks.

Stephanie McMahon: I'm real sorry you feel that way Shawn. Truly, I am. But what I'm not sorry for, is what happens now!

HBK isn't sure what the hell Stephanie is talking about, that's because he isn't looking behind him. Into the ring comes The UWF European Champion dressed in a suit and tie, and he looks pissed. Shawn turns around and Cena drops him with a clothesline that nearly knocks the World Champion unconscious. The crowd are booing loudly now as Cena grabs one of the posters that is being held up in the ring, it's the picture of Shawn's first WWE Title Win. HBK gets to his feet and Cena nails him with the poster, and it gets smashed to pieces over the World Champ's head. HBK is out on his feet and the European Champion lifts him up onto his shoulders and slams him down thunderously with an FU. The crowd is at an absolute fervor now.

JR: Now just what in the hell is this all about? I thought this was HBK appreciation night!

Piper:It was a trap JR, Stephanie is sleeping with Shawn's best friend, she knew he'd never agree to this!

Cena gets down and begins nailing HBK with big right hands to the face, 4 or 5 in total, before Stephanie calls him off. Cena stands up and Stephanie hands him the World Title. Cena takes it as if he won it.

Stephanie McMahon: Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the board's chosen Superstar and at Summerslam the man who will become the World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena!

The crowd begin to boo even louder as Stephanie holds up Cena's arm and Cena with his other holds up the World Title. Both look happy as clams as HBK is down still.

JR: This is sickening Hot Rod. Let's not forget later tonight John Cena is presiding over HBK's match as the special guest referee. This is starting to look like one big screw job.

Piper:
Well its clear the Board wants John Cena as its Champion, if they can take out the Champion prior to the match it is assured!

JR:I can't wait to hear Daniel Bryan's reaction to all of this!

Piper: Who? Oh right. No way is that goat face going to be the Champion. Its going to be John Cena I'm sure of it!

Cena and Stephanie celebrate in the ring as UWF Raw heads to the back.

Last edited:

SBS

Reaction score

As the night continues on, the camera cut backstage to where Matt Striker is standing and waiting to perform another interview with a member of the RAW roster.

Matt Striker: Ladies and Gentlemen; my guest at this time, Paul Heyman!

JR: Good Lord!

mqdefault.jpg

Striker: Now Paul, last week you made a few intriguing remarks about your two new "alleged" clients. Right now, I'd love the opportunity to ask you more about the subject.

Heyman looks at Striker confused.

Paul Heyman: Excuse me Matthew? You would love the what?

Striker: I'd love the opportunity...

Heyman quickly cuts Striker off.

Heyman: There's that word again Matthew. Opportunity. I touched on that word last week. I mentioned the many opportunities that some of wrestling's favorite sons have been afforded. You want to talk about opportunity Matthew? I recommend that you speak with Daniel Bryan. I recommend that you speak with Dean Ambrose. Maybe talk with Cody Rhodes? Austin Aries? Sting? I think you understand where I'm coming from Matthew. My point is that if you want to talk about opportunity I'm not the man to speak with. But those gentlemen? Those gentlemen have before offered opportunity after opportunity to grab that brass ring. But despite being offered those opportunities repeatedly, do you know what those gentlemen have done?

Striker: I'm not one hundred percent sure....

Heyman: Allow me to answer that for you Matthew. Despite being afforded every opportunity to take hold of the top spot that has been vacant since the days of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, all of these gentlemen have failed. For as hard as management has gotten behind Daniel Bryan, he has proven to be incapable to being the top guy. Despite being in seemingly every main event, Dean Ambrose has proven to be nothing more than a transitional Champion. Despite all of the top "superstars" best attempts, there's still this empty slot at the top of the RAW hierarchy. This is where my clients come in. Because my clients plan on taking that top spot and they don't plan on relinquishing it.

Striker: No offense Paul, but for all this talk of your clients, they have yet to appear.

Heyman: Oh Matthew; naïve little Matthew. Do you know the first rule of being a "Paul Heyman Guy?" It's real simple. If you're good at something, you don't do it for free. I've instilled that into them and I've made it very clear to them that they will not be appearing on free television without my approval.

Striker: Would you mind telling the UWF Universe when they will appear?

Heyman: You're just full of questions aren't you Matthew? Fine, if it'll appease you. Millions of people will be tuning in this Sunday on Pay-Per-View looking forward to the "Biggest Party of The Summer." Millions of dollars will be earned in revenue and I promise you that for as sure as my name is Paul Heyman and I am the greatest professional wrestling manager of all time, my clients will be there to make an impact.

Heyman then looks at the hard camera, staring every viewer directly into their souls.

raw1008_heyman_app.jpg

Heyman: Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Cody Rhodes and every other member of the RAW roster; you all have been given the opportunity to grab that brass ring and clutch it so tightly and you all have failed. This Sunday, you run out of opportunities. This Sunday, all the "superstars" get pushed to the side. This Sunday, the empty slot at the top of the RAW hierarchy gets filled once and for all.

Heyman walks off leaving Striker standing alone. Fade.

SBS

Reaction score

JR: Ladies and gentlemen last week we saw the return of former UWF Champion, The Miz here on the red brand. It was a return not without controversy and Miz faced permanent expulsion from the company, however against all odds he somehow managed to not only stay in the company but also get him a place on the Raw roster!

Piper: He’s a lucky punk Ross. A lucky rummy punk that should be spending the rest of his career as a curtain jerker in some bankrupt indie promotion.

JR: Well Hot Rod you’re certainly not the only person who holds that view, Stephanie McMahon is positively livid that Miz was able to win that match last week and, adding more fuel to the already burning feud between her and Randy Orton, the Raw GM doesn’t seem to mind having the Awesome One here! The Miz is never been far from controversy and that controversy peaked at Money in the Bank where he lost the UWF Title to Batista in around TWO MINUTES. Since then rumours about the Miz’s performance that night have been rife and this week Smackdown’s own Michael Cole travelled to The Miz’s home for an exclusive interview with the former champ…

And with that the footage cuts to the pre-recorded interview…

MC: Miz, first of all thank you for inviting me and the UWF cameras into your home and agreeing to this interview today

The Miz gives a wide smile

Miz: Your welcome Michael, I’m just keen to keep the powers-that-be happy

MC: Let me cut right to the chase; Money in the Bank, you walk into your first championship defence, two minutes later you’ve lost the title to Batista. How did it feel to walk back into the locker room, and what kind of reaction did you get from the other UWF Superstars?

Miz: Well, there wasn’t much of a reaction in the locker room, cause they had all saw me arrive. They saw me arrive late, the saw my arrive stinking of booze, so there was no one in that building that was surprised with how it went down. How did it feel? Well it felt like crap. Not only was I in a lot of pain, but it was beginning to dawn on me, what I had done, what I had lost. What an asshole I’d been. It was lonely and it was long. And it was no more than I deserved.

MC: UWF Champion, after months of hard work including winning the Royal Rumble; where did it all go wrong?

Miz: Y’know it’s funny, the more successful you get the more free time you find you have on your hands. When you’re climbing the ladder you gotta do all the house shows, you’re in that ring either wrestling or cutting a promo for most of your waking hours, but the higher you climb they less you’re expected to do. And when you’re champion? Well then you can almost wrestle when you want. And therein lies the rub Michael, too much time, too much money and not enough brains. That’s where it all went wrong, and man, did I pay the price.

MC: You certainly did. Lost the title, lost the respect of a lot of people, almost lost your job. In those days following Money in the Bank, how close did you come to leaving this company, this business for good?

The Miz takes a sharp intake of breath and ponders the question for a few moments before beginning his response

Miz: You know Michael, when you’re at the top you never struggle for friends. There’s always someone hanging around you. Sometimes you don’t know where they come from, but then they’re there. And let me tell you, as soon as I became champ, I did not struggle to find hangers on. I developed an entourage of people I barely knew who were quick to tell me how great I was, and the saddest part is, I listened. But when I dropped the belt, well they dropped me almost as quickly as Dave Batista handed me my ass. It’s an old cliché but you find out who your friends are when the bad stuff goes down, and what I found out is that I didn’t have many real friends. Not only did I not have many friends, but I had plenty of enemies. In fact in those days and weeks following Money in the Bank, there was only two places where I found any kind of support; one was from one friend who didn’t desert me but had the guts to tell me to my face what an idiot I’d been, and the second was from the UWF universe. The fans who tweeted and emailed me to let me know that despite ballsing it up, they still supported me. They remember I was human, just like them, capable of making mistakes, and that meant more to me than anything else.

MC: You have enjoyed amazing support from the UWF fans who displayed on Raw last week that they are still behind you, but tell me, who was this other friend who stuck by you?

Miz: Mikey, Mikey, Mikey, I invite you into my house, give you this exclusive interview, but I can’t give you everything. All will be revealed soon enough, you’ll just have to be patient.

MC: Well I guess I can’t really complain, but let’s go back to Raw last week. Stephanie McMahon stacked the odds against you, did her very best to banish you from this company FOR GOOD, but you overcame those odds and now you’re official a part of Raw. What’s your thoughts on joining the red brand, your new GM Randy Orton and his problems with the woman who tried to drive you out of this business, Stephanie McMahon?

Miz: Michael, provided Randy Orton has no problem with me on Raw and has no issues with booking me in matches then I got no problem with Randy Orton. Stephanie is another issue altogether. She made it pretty clear she doesn't want me around and I don't think getting around her little charade this past week is going to have made any of that better. I'm well aware I have a target painted on my chest and a McMahon rifle aimed right at it. So let's play it by ear, let's see what happens and let's cross or burn those bridges when we come to them. One things for sure though Michael, I may have taken a couple of knocks but there's only one place I belong; the top. I wont stop moving until I've got there. I'm like a shark/dolphin hybrid of some kind. I cant stop moving and I have to get to the very top... that's not a great analogy but you get my point.

MC: I suppose then the question is, can someone who has had your problems make it back to the top?

Miz: Michael, I'm not an addict, I'm a idiot. Thankfully idiocy is temporary, class is permanent.

MC: Thanks Miz, good to have you back

SBS

Reaction score

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a tag team match! Introducing first!

Beware, coming for you!
Its the remix!,
3 live kru,
still gettin rowdy,
oh ien say,
oh you didnt know?
we the 3LK!

3livekrulive032.jpg

BG James, R-Truth and Rey Mysterio all appear on the stage as they make their way towards the ring. The crowd pops loudly to see all three men live as R-Truth is doing a free dance while walking as Mysterio slaps the extended arms of the fans on one side while BG is doing the same thing to the other side, BG looking into the camera and yells something into the camera. All three of them enter the ring as they look to the crowd in different sides and all pose for them.

Justin Roberts:Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Rey Mysterio, BG James and R-Truth, they are the 3 Live Kru!

[video=youtube;SDc202cBaRE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SDc202cBaRE[/video]

The music of the former UWF World Heavyweight Champion plays throughout the Raw arena and the place roars into an abrupt mixed reaction. No one is sure what to make of this new team to UWF. Out comes Ted with the Million Dollar belt around his waist followed shortly by Barrett who is playing with the tape around his fists. Both men have big smiles happy to be back in the ring after all of this time. Barrett enters the ring first followed by Dibiase who wipes his boots on the apron before hopping in himself.

Justin Roberts:
And their opponents, being accompanied to the ring by Maryse, Wade Barrett and the Million Dollar Son Ted Dibiase Jr.

DibiaseRaw_zpsbc5fa765.jpg
&
WadeB_zps0f437359.jpg
Vs.
Bg_zps940d351c.jpg
&
Rtr_zpsba38c633.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and Barrett and Dibiase are discussing something to each other in the ring. “You know Wade, I can’t get hurt here, I need to save myself for Summerslam. 100 dollars you do this self with a 500 bonus you win. What do you say?” Dibiase pulls out a 100 dollar bill from his tights and Barrett smiles and takes it. Dibiase then hops out of the ring and begins to head to the back. The crowd are booing Dibiase for not partaking in the match up this week but Dibiase has money and he doesn’t care. This leaves Barrett alone in the ring with James and Truth.

JR:
Well looks like this is now going to be a handicap match as Dibiase wants to save himself for Summerslam!

Piper:
He’s doing this for 500 big ones? I would have held out for more stupid Englishmen! And I can say that, I’m Scottish.

Barrett waits for James or Truth to get into the ring and James smiles and turns to Truth. “You know something, you should save yourself to bring that European Title to the 3 Live Kru, let me handle this.” Truth looks at BG James and then at Rey and then at the crowd. Everyone believes Truth should hold off till Summerslam and so Truth hops off the apron and joins Mysterio making this now appear to be a one on one match.

JR:
Well looks like the Kru is watching out for one another, James is going to take Barrett on alone here tonight to help protect R-Truth who has a huge opportunity come Summerslam.

Piper:
Well isn’t that all well and good, let’s see which wins out though, loyalty, or boat loads of money.

The crowd begin chanting “DX” in homage to James history in professional wrestling. James and Barrett circle each other inside the ring and begin to wait for any opening they can exploit. After several seconds the two tie up in the center of the ring to the delight of the crowd. The younger Barrett is able to rope James into a headlock, forcing James to use some strength to throw Barrett off of him. The man hoping to become Tag Team Champion comes back and drops James to the mat with a big shoulder block. Barrett stands on top of James waiting for him to get up, and James does. Barrett lifts him up and body slams him to the mat hard. Barrett smiles as he heads off the ropes and comes back. He takes a moment to taunt the fans before jumping in the air looking for an elbow drop, it is all James needed as he rolls out of the way and Barrett crashes and burns on the mat. The crowd love seeing this.

Piper:
Never be cocky until you earn it Barrett? See this is the problem with the English, they think they are the only people in the world who matter. They are nothing but big jac…

JR:
Hey now Piper, we don’t want to offend our English audience now do we?

Barrett gets up holding his elbow and James sees it and smiles. He grabs it and wrenches it behind Barrett’s back. James isn’t done, pulling Barrett’s arm and shoulder back out and performing an arm drag that sends Barrett back to the mat. Barrett holds his arm in pain and James just sees it as a big target again. He stomps on it with all his weight forcing Barrett to scream in pain. The former Road Dogg then succeeds in driving the elbow into Barrett’s heart and the crowd goes wild. Holding down the good arm, James goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Barrett kicks out in pain.

JR:
A veteran move from James, making Barrett kick out with the painful arm instead of the good one.

Piper:
You are the best play by play guy in the business? I think people could figure that one out on their own.

James pulls Barrett to his feet and nails him with a sharp left jab. The crowd pop as a second left jab, and a third. The crowd nearly loses their minds as James performs some dance moves a white man should never pull before bring a right hook right into the supposed brawlers head. This knocks Barrett on his ass, but he is up quickly, only for James to grab him from behind and connect with a belly to back suplex. The crowd get nostalgic again as James immediately bounces off the ropes, jimmy and jives before dropping a knee right into the skull of Barrett. The crowd pop as James goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Barrett kicks out!

Piper:
How can the crowd be cheering this moves, James is making moves a white man, HELL a black man shoulder never ever make!

JR:
BG James is one of those guys who loves his job and its apparent here as he is doing something you no nothing about Hot Rod. He’s having fun!

James picks up Barrett getting ready to finish him off, but it isn’t to be just yet as Barrett reaches out and pokes James right in his eyes. James is temporarily blind giving Barrett the opening to drop James to the mat with a clothesline. James gets up staggered and Barrett is on top of him picking him up with his good arm and dropping James into a backbreaker! The crowd boo as the Englishman goes for the cover.

1…

2…

James kicks out!

JR:
A cheap shot there from Barrett gives him the opening he’s been looking for, and you have to imagine Dibiase has to be loving this.

Piper:
Barrett is a reflection of Dibiase JR, he’s his tag team partner in the tag title match, he better win here if he wants to keep his job.

Truth and Mysterio try to get James back into the match as Barrett pulls him up to his feet. Barrett sends James shooting off of the ropes, and Barrett bows his head, a little too early however as James is able to reach out and kick Barrett in the chest. Barrett stands up holding his chest in pain and James goes bouncing off of the ropes. He looks to build momentum but instead he unintentionally kills it. Barrett grabs James and connects with the Winds of Change. James is out like a light on the ground!

1…

2…

3.. NO!

James gets the shoulder up but just barely.

JR:
I thought the match was over there, but the former UWF Champion as yet is unable to put the former Degenerate down for the 3 count.

Piper:
Former degenerate? Do you see what he is wearing?

Barrett stands up and begins slapping his elbow, clearly calling for the Bull Hammer! The crowd begin to boo as the 3 Live Kru fans are not happy about this. Suddenly R-Truth comes sliding into the ring and he turns Barrett around and drives a big right hand into Barrett’s face. R-Truth begins unloading on Barrett to the delight of the fans until Barrett falls down over the impact.

Piper:
Now what the hell!? Why is James not being disqualified.

JR:
This match is still a tag team match Hot Rod, it was never mentioned to be a singles match!

Truth is feeling it as he begins dancing to the delight of the crowd in the ring. He is so distracted he doesn’t see another figure come in from out of nowhere. Its’ the Million Dollar Son Ted Dibiase. He grabs Truth from behind and sends him crashing to the mat with Dream Street.

JR:
Bah Gawd, where did Dibiase even come from?

Piper:
Looks like two can play this game JR!

The crowd boo at first as Dibiase is proud of himself for the cheap shot. The boos turn to cheers as James stands behind Dibiase ready to attack him. Those cheers turn to boos, as Barrett comes from out of nowhere and throws James up onto his shoulders. Dibiase is cheering now hoping Barrett puts James away with the Wasteland, but James isn’t done yet, as he slides off Barrett and shoves him. Barrett loses his balance and falls right into Dibiase who falls to the mat and rolls out of the ring.

Piper:
Oh good grief, this is not how the next UWF Tag Team Champions should be acting!

JR:
James with a huge opening can he capitalize.

James indeed capitalizes as he grabs Barrett, picks him up and drops him to the mat with his trademark pumphandle slam. The crowd explode as BG James goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

&

Here are your winners: 3 Live Kru!

JR:
They did it, Truth and James pull off the upset here. And you have to wonder what this means for them and the Tag Team Championship down the line.

Piper:
This was a fluke JR. If Dibiase hadn’t waited so long to get down here he would have won this match easily.

Mysterio comes sliding into the ring with Truth and both men head into the ring to celebrate with James. James is all smiles as he is successful in his in ring debut. “We got the momentum now go bring some gold to the Kru” BG states and Truth nods his head telling everyone he’s going to do it.

JR:
The unity between these three men is impressive.

Piper:
I’m impressed JR, impressed that these guys could cheat like that and still call this a victory. I hope John Cena teaches the Kru some respect at Summerslam.

Dibiase has completely left ring side pissed at Barrett who is still down and out. Obviously he is not happy with the outcome heading into a big match at Summerslam. The last thing we see is the Kru holding up their sign as Raw heads elsewhere.

Last edited:

SBS

Reaction score

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...

[video=youtube;JxDcxrI8vBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JxDcxrI8vBU[/video]

The crowd are up on their feet in protest as Jack Swagger's music thunders through the arena. Swagger strides out onto the stage with a disgusted look on his face. Zeb Colter steps out behind Swagger and casts an unimpressed look around the arena. Swagger looks back at Colter and the two share a glance...

RAW_1031_Photo_073_zps46c3fbaa.jpg

...before Swagger leads the way down the ramp. Fans in the front rows can be seen giving Swagger the thumbs down and boos, but he continues unphased. He slides into the ring as Colter climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Swagger poses for the cameras in the middle of the ring, while Colter can be seen admiring Swagger with a strange look of pride.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first being accompanied to the ring by Zeb Colter, he is the Real American, Jack Swagger!

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

The only four time World Heavyweight Champion's theme music hits and the crowd is on fire. No theatrics tonight as Dean Ambrose comes out with his signature look, black jean jacket and a big smile across his face and the crowd love seeing Ambrose. He calmly walks down the ramp and keeps making eye contact with Swagger. Ambrose slides into the ring and shows off to the crowd.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Cinncinatti Ohio, Dean Ambrose!

SwaggerRaw_zpse6a59d03.jpg
vs.
DeanAmbroseRaw_zpscee00ac2.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and Ambrose is still on the ropes celebrating with the fans and Swagger waits, Ambrose turns and Swagger goes to drop Ambrose with a clothesline, but the 4 time World Champion easily ducks it. Swagger is surprised by this and turns around and Ambrose is on him with a big right hand, followed by another, and another. 5 right hands in total send Swagger to the mat to the delight of the crowd. Ambrose tosses his jacket and waits for Swagger to get to his feet. The Real American does and Ambrose drops him to the mat with a big clothesline. “Yeah how do you like that Cody!” Ambrose screams.

JR:
Oh boy, you don’t think!!?

Piper:
Ambrose has lost it and thinks Jack Swagger is really Cody Rhodes. Sounds like something he’d do.

Ambrose waits for Swagger to get to his feet as he slaps his knee calling for the knee trembler. The crowd is excited as Swagger pulls himself up to his feet and leans over clearly dizzy after the clothesline and Ambrose unleashes the Knee Trembler right into the side of Swagger’s head. Swagger falls to the mat hard, Ambrose clearly put everything he had into that. “Oh I’m SORRY Cody! Wait! No I’m not!”

Piper:
Yep its finally happened, someone bring out the straight jacket.

JR:
I think after the past few weeks of Cody showing what he can do, Ambrose is doing it here tonight just days away from Summerslam.

Ambrose isn’t done with Swagger who clearly looks like he has seen better days. Ambrose grabs Swagger and brings him to his feet before tossing him shoulder first into the steel ring post. The crowd cheer as Ambrose is handing it too Swagger. Swagger turns around in the corner holding his arm and is crushed by Ambrose who delivers a brutal clothesline that crushes Swagger in the corner. Swagger doesn’t go down however, instead he comes staggering out into the center of the ring. Ambrose shakes his head, “you should go down Cody, its safer down there!” Before he grabs Swagger and sends him crashing to the mat with the Moxicity.

JR:
First a knee trembler and now a Moxicity, we better get some help out here quick, I think Ambrose is literally trying to kill Jack Swagger.

Piper:
Last week he literally dragged some lifeless indy star down to the ring for shits and giggles JR, Cody Rhodes has clearly gotten under Ambrose’s skin.

Ambrose does not go for the cover instead he heads outside of the ring. The crowd pop a bit when they realize he is going after a steel chair. Ambrose literally shoves the timekeeper off the chair and into the wall, before picking up the chair and tossing it into the ring. The official sees it and immediately grabs the chair and tosses it out of the ring. Ambrose gets in and smiles at the official. “Oh I see, you want me to do it the hard way, good I like it the hardway!” So instead of going after the chair Ambrose waits.

JR:
The hard way? What the hell is the hard way?

Piper:
If what we are seeing is the easy way, Cody Rhodes might have bitten off more than even his crazy ass can chew.

“Get up Cody! Get up you son of bitch!” Ambrose can be heard screaming at Swagger. Colter stands up on the apron trying to get the attention of the official, but instead he gets Dean’s. “Oh Dusty here to help your son, let me help you!” Ambrose shouts before drop kicking Zeb off of the apron. The crowd pop as Ambrose gets to his feet licking his lips and smiling. “Just you and me Cody. Let’s play!”

Piper:
Ok now it is getting to be a little much. Can we end this please!

Ambrose seems to agree with the Hot Rod as Swagger begins to get to his feet Ambrose grabs him. Ambrose hooks him up and sets him up for a vertical suplex, the crowd pop knowing what comes next, he puts Swagger up into the air before coming down with a massive DDT completing the One Hitter! The crowd explode at the move.

JR:
There it is, the One Hitter! The move that has led to 4 world title reigns here in the UWF.

Piper:
Swagger shouldn’t have even gotten out of bed this morning!

Swagger is out on his stomach, he is literally unconscious, and Ambrose isn’t done. He grabs Swagger’s leg and pulls himself into an STF! The crowd pop at the submission maneuver. Swagger is out however and can’t tap out. Therefore the official immediately rings the bell.

Winner as a result of a TKO: Dean Ambrose!

JR:
Thank god this one is over. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Dean Ambrose as mean and as nasty as I have here.

Piper:
And look at him, the bells rung and he looks like a completely different person.

Ambrose indeed does look like another person, the calmer Ambrose is back it would appear as the official raises his hand. When suddenly…

[video=youtube;I-SG6kmNImo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-SG6kmNImo[/video]

The crowd boo as Cody Rhodes comes out onto the staging with a smile of his own on his face. Rhodes stays on the stage however and does not move. Ambrose stands in the ring ready to go to war and fight, but Rhodes just stands there and laughs. He starts tapping his watch “Sunday!” telling Ambrose he has only a few more days to wait. Ambrose can be seen shaking his head in agreement not able to wait for the opportunity to get his hands on Rhodes.

JR:
The two men UWF has arguably been built around are going to go head to head in one on one action at Summerslam, and folks this match will be a slobberknocker.

Piper:
But who is going to win? That’s the question, because if these two are as crazy as they’ve been they’ll be lucky to be alive after Sunday.

The segment ends with Rhodes and Ambrose sharing a staredown as Raw heads to the back.

Last edited:

SBS

Reaction score

We're backstage where we see Mr. Anderson with Jeremy Borash.

normal_PDVD_0012%7E15.JPG

Jeremy Borash: Ken, Ken... Could I stop you for a moment?

Mr. Kennedy: Uh, sure. What's up?

Jeremy Borash: This Sunday you're facing Vampiro in an Inferno Match, what are your thoughts going into such a dangerous match like that after witnessing Vampiro burn Kofi Kingston last week?

Mr. Kennedy: I'll be honest if I didn't say I literally shat my pants, Vampiro is a man that needs to be stopped of his actions. I don't like Kofi Kingston at all but nobody should suffer something like that, I care for the safety of the guys here. I might be breaking character at the moment but the board of directors should really be careful with things like this... We cannot allow a death or a severe injury to happen in a company like this.

Jeremy Borash: Absolutely understanable to where you're coming from Ken, I agree with you. Now you're going to be in that Inferno match, what is going through your mind at the possibility you could also be a victim like Kofi was?

Mr. Kennedy: Well, it's no-

Suddenly Vampiro snatches the microphone from Mr. Kennedy and shoves him aside, this allows Mr. Kennedy to feel disgusted as Borash and Kennedy walk off as Vampiro is carrying a gasoline bottle with him. Vampiro begins to speak.

Vampiro lets out a small laugh as he stares at Kennedy

Vampiro:
This in my hand isn't just gasoline. It signifies the fate of Kofi Kingston. You see, I took away Kofi's pride to only send a message to you Kennedy. But, when come Summerslam, there will be no messages involved. Only brutality between the both of us.

L16FuMh.png

Vampiro:
It defiantly will be a highlight of SummerSlam. People will be on there feet when they see the flames shoot up above the ropes. They will scream in horror when one of us gets caught on fire. But, after that match, I promise that we will both be recognized as hardcore wrestlers. But, what bothers me is that you think I'm too dangerous to be here. Well, I got a news flash for ya buddy. I am no Kane. I am no Undertaker. And I am defiantly no Raven. I am none other than Vampiro. I might not be known by most, but I'm not here to make a name for myself. I am only here to hurt. That is my personal desire. And anybody who gets in my way will be ran over and burned on the spot.

Vampiro then poors the gasoline on the floor in front of him and Kennedy. As then lights a match and drops it on the floor to cause a fire between the two

Jeremy:
Hey what are you doing!?

Vampiro walks off at the camera as Kennedy and Jeremy freak out over the fire.

SBS

Reaction score

The feed cuts backstage, showing nothing but an empty section of the arena...the crowd doesn't seem to know how to react, it almost seems like they mistakingly cut to the wrong camera, but suddenly a voice is heard off screen.

CodyvsSantinomp4_000021833.jpg

Why Dean…Why?

Why did you have to keep going against Daniel Bryan? Why did you have to comeback after Ted DiBiase? Why did you have to fight back against John Cena? Why did you have to target Bray Wyatt? Why Dean…Why did you have to keep going...maybe if you didn’t I would be the Cody Rhodes the people liked…Maybe if you didn’t all those people wouldn’t be hurt by your hand or mine…Why Dean? Maybe Dusty…dad…would be here still, or even at home happy instead of a hospital…Why did you do it Dean? You could of just been normal, and maybe he wouldn’t of taken an interest in you…

Cody suddenly appears from the right of the screen.

CodyvsSantinomp4_000003266.jpg

Why Dean, my dad didn’t deserve that, you made him do it though…it wasn’t me I tried to stop him but you made him do it…YOU DEAN! I Just wanted to be normal, not have Grotesque or Dashing in the front of my name, maybe instead of worrying about what went before my first name I thought I’d worry about what went after my first name…But you just had to keep going. You only thought of yourself, you didn’t worry about what your actions caused, not to the interviewers you hurt or to the people who saw you get cheered for it. I tried to stop it…I did…I don’t blame me…I don’t even blame him…but I do blame you Dean, I blame you and I blame the good people in the arena who didn’t understand you. Those people, that what I got in the business for, but those people didn’t understand the monster you were and just because it was different THEY CHEERED YOU…It’s their fault, it’s you’re Fault…what happened was all of your fault and Even though I hate the guy that did it I am going to make sure he succeeds in accomplishing his goal of getting rid of you…Why Dean…

Cody suddenly smiles a bright sparkling smile.

CodyvsSantinomp4_000004800.jpg

You don’t get it Dean-o, I was happy, I was Thriving. I could look in the mirror again, I could see my reflection and be happy because I had the thing that made me different. I had the looks that made me smile, the thing I had over everyone else. I could stay back while he had his fun, because I knew I still looked DAMN good doing it…I was…Dashing…once more. But you Dean, you got all the attention didn’t you. I could do the grandest thing in the world, and people would hit fast forward to get to the Dean Ambrose part of the show. Not anymore, I’m not helping you become…Dashing…I’m going to help you become nothing, and maybe then people can see me and remember what they all loved about me…and that is simply seeing me…

Cody cracks his neck to the side, putting his hand up to his face covering it from the camera, he turns his head around so the camera won’t see it, but keeps talking with his head turned.

CodyvsSantinomp4_000006533.jpg

I was screwed out of the UWA, I was screwed out of the UCW Main Event and the UCW Title, I was screwed out of the UWF and the UWF Championship…and I decided to fight back a little…to cover what made me…me…take it away and hide it so it couldn’t see the monster I became…the one that little children pointed at and whispered to their parents to keep me away…I decided to fight back a little, and yet when I did they hated me…they boo’d me for fighting back against all the Rotten things that happened to me. But you…you did all the things I did, and you did it because it amused you…and yet they cheered you. That…THAT’S NOT FAIR…I lost EVERYTHING you hear me!? And they turned their backs on me, But you didn’t lose a DAMN Thing and they loved you more and more…I’m going to get rid of you…I’m going to personally help in making sure I get the retribution and the…vindication I always seeked at your expense. Cody Rhodes 6:25

Cody shivers a little, before turning back to the camera.

CodyvsSantinomp4_000004033.jpg

Dean, they all hate you. But I don’t…I love you Dean…because without you I wouldn’t have been able to bring them all together…and when we start hurting others, when we start getting everyones attention around here...they can't blame any of us...oh no they are going to blame the guy in a hospital bed...Dean Ambrose is to blame for the death of competition in UWF...Thank you dean and do Bring out the monster inside of you at Summerslam, and make sure he's good and angry because I can’t want to introduce you two to the ones swimming around my head. Bye Dean, bye for now...and bye forever...at Summerslam we get rid of you, and then we continue on to take our rightful place at the top of the mountain…haha…HAHAHhaheHAhhhaha

Cody Starts laughing out loud, he turns his head from side to side as if laughing along with other people and turning his head to face them but no one is there it’s just him and the stolen camera he got a year ago.

CodyRhodesbackstage.gif

Cody leaves off screen as the feed fades off.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;7g10Wvt73ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g10Wvt73ok[/video]

"What You Deserve" by The Exies cuts Justin Roberts off. After a few moments, one of Shawn Michaels' opponents at SummerSlam, Daniel Bryan, emerges from the back. He points his fingers into the air and conducts the audience like an orchestra in a chorus of "YES!" chants.

42_sydney_0727_2317.0_standard_352.0.jpg

JR: It's Daniel Bryan!

Piper: What the hell is this pipsqueak doing here?!

After about a full minute of "YES!" chants, Bryan picks up a microphone and starts speaking as he walks down the ramp.

Daniel Bryan: You see, this company doesn't learn lessons very well. It's like they have a death wish giving me access to a live microphone. I can logically say and do whatever I want out here. I could say Vincent Kennedy McMahon is a senile old bastard and nobody could do a damn thing about it. I could take him by his wrinkly scrawny neck and choke him into submission and nobody could do a damn thing about it. There's not a Triple H or Johnny Ace strong enough to pry me off ole' Vinny Mac if I so choose. But, you see, I'd rather go a different route to make my point. You see, I've wanted to become World Heavyweight Champion before but knowing that people like Vince McMahon and his "Board of Directors" don't want me to be anywhere near it just makes me want it even more. At SummerSlam, I'm gonna take what I want when I become World Heavyweight Champion and nobody, not you Vinny Mac or your handful of stooges, is going to be able to do a damn thing about it!

The crowd pops loud as Bryan reaches the ring. He then finishes his speech.

Daniel Bryan: And, at the end of the day, Shawn Michaels, John Cena, the three letter word that will haunt your dreams will be heard on every mountaintop, from sea to shining sea, from Egypt to Chicago! Let's ask them, shall we? Will I become World Heavyweight Champion at SummerSlam?

The crowd erupts into a massive "YES!" chant. Bryan then chants along with them and makes his way to the announcer's table.

daniel-bryan-2.png

SBS

Reaction score

Fans in the arena are happy to be at Raw, as all of a sudden they see a table set in the middle of the ring, all of a sudden we here.

Sorry
About Your
Damn Luck....

[video=youtube;3Ey0GskPSR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ey0GskPSR0[/video]

The Tennessee Cowboy James Storm is making his way to the ring. James Storms eyes are looking very fierce as he makes his way down to the ring. Storm is entering to the middle of the ring as the fans cheer. The Cowboy looks at the table as there is an assortment of alcohol on it the "Tennessee Cowboy" goes as he grabs a drink and takes a drink out of it. The fans cheer like crazy as the Cowboy is excited to be out there. The Tennessee Cowboy is about to speak towards the fan

3-28-2013+9-13-12+PM.jpg

James Storm: Well let me te'yall something. It feels damn good to be out here in front of this crowd here getting ready to do somethin' I love doing. That right there is drinking some good ol' liquor. Though I never ever in my life thought that I'd be in a drinking contest with an old friend of mine. I know most of you people don't care about the history I have with my opponent tonight, but damn it I do. My opponent in this drinking contest is also my opponent for Summerslam, and that is none other than my friend AJ Styles.

fans give a mix reaction at hearing the name of AJ Styles, and James Storm goes on to begins to speak

James Storm: Now AJ and I we goooo way back, from TNA to UCW I have lasso'd against AJ time and time again, but recently my friend AJ Styles hasn't been acting like himself. He has decided to leave his beautiful wife, act like a lone wolf, and he decided to go on a drinking problem. Now I know it will sound a little hypocritical of me, but I don't condone of the drinking habits that AJ had developed. Now I know the cowboy is known for drinking, but let me tell ya, no amount of alcohol could ever make me leave my wife, or my beautiful baby girl at home. AJ you act like the alcohol is some sort of saving grace, and AJ I understand where you're coming from. It was a long time ago when I first started drinking alcohol and I understand the feeling... it almost makes you kind of feel invincible. Like nothing can actually touch you. That you're the man, when really AJ that is your mind playing tricks on you. So AJ I want to come out here and call off this drinking contest. I don't want to make you suffer any more AJ. Some come on out here and lets talk buddy.

James Storm is awaiting for a response as he is standing there in the middle of the ring. Storm is waiting as AJ Styles music is not hitting the p.a system. James Storm goes as he begins to speak

James Storm: AJ you know me son. I don't like playing games with people. I don't like fooliong around. Ya know I don't know what are you're planning. Are you not coming out right now because you're trying to do another surprise attack on me. AJ this little drinking contest it is not for me. This drinking contest was made for you. Randy Orton is giving you what you want. You're the one coming here week in and week out complainin' how Randy doesn't allow you to drink. At the recent Summerslam Axxess you showed a vignette of you backstage complainin' how I have everything you don't. Look AJ yeah sure I do have more freedom then you do. Yeah AJ you're not allowed to do certain event, but I myself AJ don't have everything. No AJ you have what I want. I want a shot at the you double F world title, and you have that. So AJ enough playin' around get out of here, and if ya don't I am going to back there and find ya....

???: Enough!

fans give a mix reaction when all of a sudden AJ Styles is shown in the crowd

images

AJ Styles is shown going through the crowd. The fans give a mix reaction as AJ goes on as he looks at James Storm. AJ Styles goes on as he begins to speak

AJ Styles: James do you think I want to be out here right now? Do you think I want to be in the middle of this ring fooling around with you? No I don't want to be out here James. I actually want to be at home preparing my mind on how I am going to beat you at Summerslam... so James if you don't mind I am going to exit the ring, and leave.

fans boo as AJ Styles is looking to leave the ring, but James Storm goes on to begin to speak

James Storm: AJ... Where the hell do you think your going? All of a sudden you come out from the damn crowd acting like your freaking Sting. Hell why in the hell were you in the crowd in the first place? Were you thinking of attackin' me again AJ? Were you thinking of putting me in the damn calf killer like ya did last week here on RAW. AJ this is all for you. I mean you say people don't care about you, but the fact is it seems like Randy Orton does care about you by givin' you this little drinking party. Hell I guess I seem to care if I am out here after you attacked me out in a vicious way, but instead I am out here about to damn do a drinking contest with you, and you seem to know Dixie, and JB care about what the hell your doing if they always stick by you week by week. Hell JB has been with you since Tee N' A my friend. So tell me AJ whats the deal. Why do you go onto make the demand to leaving this damn ring.

AJ Styles goes as he looks at James Storm, and AJ goes on to give a response to him

AJ-Styles.jpg

AJ Styles: You're right James I was going to attack you. I have no interest in coming out here and do a silly drinking battle with you. That is not what I'm here to do. AJ Styles is not someone out here to drink alcohol. AJ Styles is here to wrestle, and perform. That is what my contract is about. I never asked for this. I never wanted to have this what so ever. This was all designed by the General Manager Randy Orton to make me look like a villain. This was all designed to make me look foolish, and James I am not going to go out here and make myself look dumb. I am not that person who you think I am James. I am no longer this man that you people in the UWF can label as a damn villain. That is not me, that is not me what so ever.

James Storm looks at AJ Styles and he goes on to begin to speak towards him

4-4-2013+9-04-40+PM.jpg

James Storm: AJ what in the hell are you talking about? Are you already drunk? Did you drink before this contest? Cause boy your just spewin' some nonsenceical crap that makes no damn sense what so ever....

Before James Storm can finish his sentence AJ cuts him off

AJ Styles: No James I am not drunk. I am not under some influence. I am speaking from my heart. You know James this past year in the UWF has been a living hell for me. I felt like my career was on a short thread. I felt I was washed up I was done. That there was no way that I could become a main player in this company. I came to Smackdown with Ric and that just hurt me. Then I went on to RAW trying to make an impact, trying to make people forget abouth the Flair crap, and then something came up which forced me to leave this place again, and then on NXT I was nothing more then a living joke. I wasn't even treated as a serious threat people knew that I probably wouldn't show up to the show because I had been more busy being a father then I was in my whole entire life. Then I get traded to Raw, and instead of hearing damn positives of what I am doing in this ring for the company it is always negative. Hearing people say all I am is drunk, a women abuser, a person who will no show events. Yet whenever I did something good in this company I was still belittled, I wss still berated. People trying to spew bad light on who the hell I am...

People don't know who the hell I am. People don't understand what kind of crap I have been going through in the last year. I have been nothing but a joke, and when I decide to be something different. Someone who is not "Phenomenal" people act like it is a damn crime. Ya know James you don't seem to understand as you always been labeled as the fun loving Tennessee Cowboy all your life. You can be a guy who is vicious, and as well be happy because that is what people view you as, but I am from the south too. Hell I am deeper from the south. So why is it that when I come on here trying to be something different. Ya see I realized something James. Here talking to you unleashing all my agression right now it has made me realize something very special, and at Summerslam you will see a different AJ Styles come Summerslam, and I can guarantee you that.

AJ Styles looks at Storm as Storm goes and he looks at AJ and he begins to speak

James Storm: Damn AJ I can see it in your eyes. I can see you understand something that even I don't know. Hell son your yabberin' I didn't understand it one bit, but I can tell at Summerslam that we are going to have one hell of a contest, how about we get started, have a little drink a toast to our wonderful match at Summerslam.

James Storm goes as he poors a glass for him and AJ. As Storm finishes he gives a glass to AJ and AJ goes on and grabs it as Storm goes onto speak towards AJ and the fans

James Storm: A toast to me and my friend AJ...May the best man win at Summerslam.

AJ is seeming to smile like his old self. James is smiling as he is happy to see his friend become happy again. They go on to drink there glass of liquor. As Storm is drinking all of a sudden AJ Styles goes and he cracks his glass over the head of James Storm. The fans begin to boo immediately as they don't understand what in the hell AJ is doing. AJ goes as he clears the table of all its lquor. Styles picks up Storm and he sets him up for the Styles clash. Styles puts Storm through the table with the Styles Clash as the fans begin to boos as AJ Styles look down at Storm, and he grabs the microphone, and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: James you're just like everyone else here... you're so easy to trick and fool. Thanks Randy for the free liquor. People around the world you will see the return of the man formely known as "the Phenomenal" AJ Styles, but instead of I amazing you with my brilliant moves, I am going to show you how "Phenomenal" I am at destorying my opponent. James the best man will win at Summerslam, because there is no denying that I am going to win at Summerslam, and then go onto become the UWF World Heavyweight champion at Bound for Glory. So James hope you enjoyed the drink, because I think the hangover is going to hurt more then usual... oh and whats that catchphrase that you use again James... oh that's right. Sorry about your damn luck.

AJ Styles laugh as he drops the microphone. Storm is trying to grab his leg, but he is still hurting from the table he just went through. AJ makes his way to the ramp as he looks on at James Storm who is leaning against the ropes with a visible cut on his forehead showing a little bit of blood. AJ laughs as he moves to the back as Raw goes to a commercial

Fans in the arena are happy to be at Raw, as all of a sudden they see a table set in the middle of the ring, all of a sudden we here.

Sorry
About Your
Damn Luck....

The Tennessee Cowboy James Storm is making his way to the ring. James Storms eyes are looking very fierce as he makes his way down to the ring. Storm is entering to the middle of the ring as the fans cheer. The Cowboy looks at the table as there is an assortment of alcohol on it the "Tennessee Cowboy" goes as he grabs a drink and takes a drink out of it. The fans cheer like crazy as the Cowboy is excited to be out there. The Tennessee Cowboy is about to speak towards the fan

3-28-2013+9-13-12+PM.jpg

James Storm: Well let me te'yall something. It feels damn good to be out here in front of this crowd here getting ready to do somethin' I love doing. That right there is drinking some good ol' liquor. Though I never ever in my life thought that I'd be in a drinking contest with an old friend of mine. I know most of you people don't care about the history I have with my opponent tonight, but damn it I do. My opponent in this drinking contest is also my opponent for Summerslam, and that is none other than my friend AJ Styles.

fans give a mix reaction at hearing the name of AJ Styles, and James Storm goes on to begins to speak

James Storm: Now AJ and I we goooo way back, from TNA to UCW I have lasso'd against AJ time and time again, but recently my friend AJ Styles hasn't been acting like himself. He has decided to leave his beautiful wife, act like a lone wolf, and he decided to go on a drinking problem. Now I know it will sound a little hypocritical of me, but I don't condone of the drinking habits that AJ had developed. Now I know the cowboy is known for drinking, but let me tell ya, no amount of alcohol could ever make me leave my wife, or my beautiful baby girl at home. AJ you act like the alcohol is some sort of saving grace, and AJ I understand where you're coming from. It was a long time ago when I first started drinking alcohol and I understand the feeling... it almost makes you kind of feel invincible. Like nothing can actually touch you. That you're the man, when really AJ that is your mind playing tricks on you. So AJ I want to come out here and call off this drinking contest. I don't want to make you suffer any more AJ. Some come on out here and lets talk buddy.

James Storm is awaiting for a response as he is standing there in the middle of the ring. Storm is waiting as AJ Styles music is not hitting the p.a system. James Storm goes as he begins to speak

James Storm: AJ you know me son. I don't like playing games with people. I don't like fooliong around. Ya know I don't know what are you're planning. Are you not coming out right now because you're trying to do another surprise attack on me. AJ this little drinking contest it is not for me. This drinking contest was made for you. Randy Orton is giving you what you want. You're the one coming here week in and week out complainin' how Randy doesn't allow you to drink. At the recent Summerslam Axxess you showed a vignette of you backstage complainin' how I have everything you don't. Look AJ yeah sure I do have more freedom then you do. Yeah AJ you're not allowed to do certain event, but I myself AJ don't have everything. No AJ you have what I want. I want a shot at the you double F world title, and you have that. So AJ enough playin' around get out of here, and if ya don't I am going to back there and find ya....

images

AJ Styles is shown going through the crowd. The fans give a mix reaction as AJ goes on as he looks at James Storm. AJ Styles goes on as he begins to speak

AJ Styles: James do you think I want to be out here right now? Do you think I want to be in the middle of this ring fooling around with you? No I don't want to be out here James. I actually want to be at home preparing my mind on how I am going to beat you at Summerslam... so James if you don't mind I am going to exit the ring, and leave.

fans boo as AJ Styles is looking to leave the ring, but James Storm goes on to begin to speak

James Storm: AJ... Where the hell do you think your going? All of a sudden you come out from the damn crowd acting like your freaking Sting. Hell why in the hell were you in the crowd in the first place? Were you thinking of attackin' me again AJ? Were you thinking of putting me in the damn calf killer like ya did last week here on RAW. AJ this is all for you. I mean you say people don't care about you, but the fact is it seems like Randy Orton does care about you by givin' you this little drinking party. Hell I guess I seem to care if I am out here after you attacked me out in a vicious way, but instead I am out here about to damn do a drinking contest with you, and you seem to know Dixie, and JB care about what the hell your doing if they always stick by you week by week. Hell JB has been with you since Tee N' A my friend. So tell me AJ whats the deal. Why do you go onto make the demand to leaving this damn ring.

AJ Styles goes as he looks at James Storm, and AJ goes on to give a response to him

AJ-Styles.jpg

AJ Styles: You're right James I was going to attack you. I have no interest in coming out here and do a silly drinking battle with you. That is not what I'm here to do. AJ Styles is not someone out here to drink alcohol. AJ Styles is here to wrestle, and perform. That is what my contract is about. I never asked for this. I never wanted to have this what so ever. This was all designed by the General Manager Randy Orton to make me look like a villain. This was all designed to make me look foolish, and James I am not going to go out here and make myself look dumb. I am not that person who you think I am James. I am no longer this man that you people in the UWF can label as a damn villain. That is not me, that is not me what so ever.

4-4-2013+9-04-40+PM.jpg

James Storm: AJ what in the hell are you talking about? Are you already drunk? Did you drink before this contest? Cause boy your just spewin' some nonsenceical crap that makes no damn sense what so ever....

AJ Styles: No James I am not drunk. I am not under some influence. I am speaking from my heart. You know James this past year in the UWF has been a living hell for me. I felt like my career was on a short thread. I felt I was washed up I was done. That there was no way that I could become a main player in this company. I came to Smackdown with Ric and that just hurt me. Then I went on to RAW trying to make an impact, trying to make people forget abouth the Flair crap, and then something came up which forced me to leave this place again, and then on NXT I was nothing more then a living joke. I wasn't even treated as a serious threat people knew that I probably wouldn't show up to the show because I had been more busy being a father then I was in my whole entire life. Then I get traded to Raw, and instead of hearing damn positives of what I am doing in this ring for the company it is always negative. Hearing people say all I am is drunk, a women abuser, a person who will no show events. Yet whenever I did something good in this company I was still belittled, I wss still berated. People trying to spew bad light on who the hell I am...

People don't know who the hell I am. People don't understand what kind of crap I have been going through in the last year. I have been nothing but a joke, and when I decide to be something different. Someone who is not "Phenomenal" people act like it is a damn crime. Ya know James you don't seem to understand as you always been labeled as the fun loving Tennessee Cowboy all your life. You can be a guy who is vicious, and as well be happy because that is what people view you as, but I am from the south too. Hell I am deeper from the south. So why is it that when I come on here trying to be something different. Ya see I realized something James. Here talking to you unleashing all my agression right now it has made me realize something very special, and at Summerslam you will see a different AJ Styles come Summerslam, and I can guarantee you that.

AJ Styles looks at Storm as Storm goes and he looks at AJ and he begins to speak

James Storm: Damn AJ I can see it in your eyes. I can see you understand something that even I don't know. Hell son your yabberin' I didn't understand it one bit, but I can tell at Summerslam that we are going to have one hell of a contest, how about we get started, have a little drink a toast to our wonderful match at Summerslam.

James Storm goes as he poors a glass for him and AJ. As Storm finishes he gives a glass to AJ and AJ goes on and grabs it as Storm goes onto speak towards AJ and the fans

James Storm: A toast to me and my friend AJ...May the best man win at Summerslam.

AJ is seeming to smile like his old self. James is smiling as he is happy to see his friend become happy again. They go on to drink there glass of liquor. As Storm is drinking all of a sudden AJ Styles goes and he cracks his glass over the head of James Storm. The fans begin to boo immediately as they don't understand what in the hell AJ is doing. AJ goes as he clears the table of all its lquor. Styles picks up Storm and he sets him up for the Styles clash. Styles puts Storm through the table with the Styles Clash as the fans begin to boos as AJ Styles look down at Storm, and he grabs the microphone, and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: James you're just like everyone else here... you're so easy to trick and fool. Thanks Randy for the free liquor. People around the world you will see the return of the man formely known as "the Phenomenal" AJ Styles, but instead of I amazing you with my brilliant moves, I am going to show you how "Phenomenal" I am at destorying my opponent. James the best man will win at Summerslam, because there is no denying that I am going to win at Summerslam, and then go onto become the UWF World Heavyweight champion at Bound for Glory. So James hope you enjoyed the drink, because I think the hangover is going to hurt more then usual... oh and whats that catchphrase that you use again James... oh that's right. Sorry about your damn luck.

AJ Styles laugh as he drops the microphone. Storm is trying to grab his leg, but he is still hurting from the table he just went through. AJ makes his way to the ramp as he looks on at James Storm who is leaning against the ropes with a visible cut on his forehead showing a little bit of blood. AJ laughs as he moves to the back as Raw goes to a commercial

SBS

Reaction score

JR: Daniel thank you so much for joining us, and I have to ask you what do you think about John Cena aligning himself with the Board of Directors.

Bryan: I figured it was pretty obvious JR, I mean look at Cena, he's big, he's strong, he's stupid, and he's a giant tool, exactly what the Board of Directors is looking for.

Piper: So you wetting your pants yet, knowing not only are you going to get beaten for the World Title, AGAIN, and know it will be the last time you ever get a shot.

Bryan: Remember what I said about Vince's neck, Piper? I'd have no problem wringing yours.

Ding Ding Ding!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is your Main Event of the Evening!

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t phase him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the European Championship. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before handing the belt to the official and throwing off his shirt.

Justin Roberts:
Please welcome at this time, the Special Guest Referee, The UWF European Champion John Cena!

Bryan: I see Cena changed his suit for stripes. If he thinks siding with a whore like Stephanie McMahon is going to help him out at Summerslam he's got another thing coming. He can do what he wants to Shawn tonight but I'm the man he has to worry about.

Piper: Oh please Daniel. You look like your 5, you stand no chance against a mountain of a man like that. Or have you forgotten how he won that European Championship?

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

edge-862-1319585604.jpg

Edge appears at the stage and walks a bit then he stops. He has his briefcase in his hand and the Tag Team Championship around his waist. Edge holds his hand and briefcase up as he pops while pyro shoots off behind him. Edge walks towards the ring and he slides in. Staring at his Tag Team Champion partner with alot of negative emotions.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Toronto Ontario Canada, he is Mr. Money in the Bank and 1/2 of the UWF Tag Team Champions, The Rated R Superstar, Edge!

JR:And you have to wonder about the dynamic here between John Cena and Edge. These two hate each other, and yet they are the World Tag Team Champions. Not to mention they both have their sights set on the World Title and not defending the belts which they'll have to do this Sunday in a triple Tag match.

Piper: Oh please, Edge and John Cena are competitors JR. They always come together when it matters most, and I expect them to walk away with all the Gold this sunday.

Bryan: I cannot wait to make you eat those words Hot Rod. I am going to rub the Big Gold Belt right in your face when I become Champion on Sunday!

[video=youtube;Shzy-3fGkTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Shzy-3fGkTI[/video]

The fans are going wild giving a huge reaction to the brand New World Heavyweight Champion as Michaels enters from the back with explosive energy, ready to get it on tonight. He steps onto the ramp and stops there as he does his signature pose with fireworks popping out from the stage. Michaels then jumps around as he starts to yell into the crowd, loving the huge pops that he's getting from the fans tonight. He then enters the ring in a dramatic fashion as he poses once again in the center of the ring, with a huge amount of fireworks popping from behind him. Michaels then stands in the ring unsure of what to make of the official as he hands the World title to Cena who smiles and stares at it longingly.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from San Antonio Texas, he is the current and reigning UWF World Heavyweight Champion, The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

JR: And now with how Shawn Michaels appreciation night ended earlier is the Worlds Heavyweight Champion going to be able to keep himself focused on the very dangerous Edge, or will he allow John Cena to distract him.

Bryan: I've learned and trained with Shawn, he'll get the job done, he always does. Summerslam is going to be the first time he is outperformed on a big stage.

Piper: He's got to get their first Daniel, and with Cena calling this match I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't.

EdgeRaw_zps69da73ee.jpg
Vs.
HBKWorld_zpsac4dfaf1.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and Shawn doesn’t even bother to take off his entrance gear immediately driving big right hands into the head of the Rated R Superstar. Edge was not expecting this and falls to the mat off balance, Edge gets back to his feet and HBK nails another big right hand before sending Edge off of the ropes. Edge comes back and HBK throws him over his shoulder and connects with a back drop. HBK bounces off the ropes as Edge gets to his feet and HBK clotheslines him over the top rope. Edge falls to the mat and the World Champion shows off to the crowd much to Cena’s chagrin.

JR:
And the Worlds Champion perhaps surprising everyone by immediately going on the offensive here tonight, but it may be just what Shawn Michaels needs to do to win this match.

Shawn undoes his gear as Edge makes it back to his feet on the outside of the ring, Edge is beside himself with how that whole thing just transpired. Cena can be heard saying, “get your ass back in here before I have to count it out!” Mr. Money in the Bank does so with a fire in his eyes now, clearly Edge believes he’s been forgotten on Raw and he isn’t going to let that stop him now. Edge throws himself into a tie up with Shawn and manages to get the advantage and push the World Champion into the corner. Edge gets cocky going for a big right hand but HBK manages to evade it leaving Edge vulnerable in the corner. HBK takes the advantage and nails Edge with a big knife Edge chop, a loud woo from the crowd.

Piper:
So what happens Daniel if Edge manages to Cash in here tonight, and become the World Champion, would you still think you had a shot.

Bryan:
Damn right I do, Hot Rod. I can beat anyone and everyone. I’ve beaten Edge before and I’d do it again to become World Champion.

Piper:
And just how did you lose the Tag Team Championship?

HBK is now controlling the pace as he grabs Edge by his long locks and sends him head first into the opposite turnbuckle. Edge comes out to the center of the ropes and HBK is on top of him immediately, nailing Edge with another knife edge chop. HBK sends Edge off the ropes again and bows looking for another back drop, however Edge manages to counter this time, by grabbing HBK and sending him sailing to the mat with a swinging neckbreaker. The crowd boo loudly as Edge takes the advantage.

Piper:
There we go! Now the Rated R superstar has the advantage and with his partner here to watch his back, I doubt he’ll lose it again.

Bryan:
Hello, are you senile, Cena and Edge hate each other as much as you hate me. No way this is going to have a happy ending.

Edge picks up Michaels and nails him with a big right hand that drops the World Champion. Shawn gets up and Edge drops him again with a big right hand. “Not as strong as mine.” Cena can be heard telling his tag partner. This fires up Edge so that when Michaels gets up a third time, Edge nearly takes his head off with a third punch. “My mom can punch harder than that.” Cena tells his championship partner and Edge takes offense as Michaels gets to his feet. Edge goes for a 4[SUP]th[/SUP] punch, but HBK manages to strike first reaching out and slapping the taste out of Edge’s mouth. “Oh no the old man didn’t” Cena can be heard shouting as the crowd pops.

JR:
I can’t tell if Cena is trying to help Edge out or humiliate him.

Piper:
Its brilliant JR, Cena gets Edge angry, and Edge takes it out on HBK even worse. It can’t go wrong.

Bryan:
You mean besides when Edge gets so distracted by Cena he allows Shawn to slap the taste out of his mouth?

HBK now takes a turn and nails Edge in the head with a big right hand. A second, and a third. HBK turns to Cena. “That is how you throw a punch John, be sure to tell your mother for me.” HBK turns only to receive a jab from Edge. HBK holds his chin but it doesn’t matter much as Edge goes on the offensive nailing HBK with a knife edge chop. Edge sends HBK off the ropes but the HeartBreak Kid reverses it, Edge comes back and HBK gets on top of Edge and begins delivering a Lou Thesz Press. The crowd pop at the move in homage to both Lou Thesz and the legendary UWF Champion. HBK however does not let up and it forces Cena to grab HBK and pull him off of his tag team partner. The crowd begin to boo loudly at Cena dragging HBK off of Edge and finally shoves him in the corner.

JR:
And the fans don’t like that HBK is being pulled off of Edge after delivering the Lou Thesz Press.

Piper:
That is just good officiating there by John Cena. The European Champion could have easily just disqualified the World Champion, but he didn’t.

Bryan:
It is not the fact Cena pulled him off, it’s the way he did, no need to be that rough.

“You see this.” Cena looks right at HBK, this is an I am the rule maker here. You touch me you lose.” Cena smiles. HBK just ignores it as he goes after Edge like he should be doing. He grabs Edge by the hair and with ease takes the Rated R Superstar and tosses him over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. HBK turns to Cena. “You see that, that’s called taking out the trash. Exactly what I’m going to do to you at Summerslam.”

JR:
Well it looks like Shawn and Cena both have now successfully exchanged pleasantries.

Bryan:
Stay on Edge Shawn, don’t let him catch his second wind.

HBK doesn’t need to be told what to do by Daniel Bryan oh no. Having sent his message to Cena HBK bounces off the ropes. He looks to hit a baseball slide on Edge but Edge moves out of the way. HBK comes to the outside after Edge and goes to swing a big right hand, but Edge ducks it and grabs HBK from behind and drops him to the hard floor with the Edge-O-Matic. The crowd boo loudly as HBK’s surgically repaired back is clearly being targeted by Edge there. Cena leans through the ropes yelling, “get his ass in here so I can count!” Edge smiles as he grabs HBK and tosses him into the ring to the chagrin of the crowd.

JR:
Oh come on are you serious?

Piper:
I don’t see exactly what John Cena is doing wrong. He’s just doing exactly what the real officials would do, only he’s doing it better!

With HBK in the ring now Edge crawls in and on top of him for the pinfall attempt. Cena makes the count surprisingly at normal speed.

1…

2…

HBK kicks out!

Edge looks at Cena, “Count faster chump!” “Just cover him!” Cena shouts back, this count is much much faster.

1… 2… 3…

NO!

HBK gets the shoulder up again before the fast count can get him. Edge shakes his head at Cena. “Hopefully you don’t screw me up that badly on Sunday.” “That were one of my 5 moves he’d be down for the count jack.” Cena responds.

Bryan:
This is disgraceful to see. How can these two guys, who hate each other, be the Tag Team Champions. It’s a travesty.

Piper:
The bigger travesty would be you becoming World Champion. Wait till the ratings go into the toilet if it does.

Edge drags HBK over to the bottom rope and hangs him throat first on it, before Edge steps up and presses down on it with his boot, forcing HBK to lose his breath. Cena does not decide to do the usual 5 count giving Edge plenty of time choke the life out of HBK. After several long seconds and a ton of heat from the crowd Edge gets off and drags HBK back to the center of the ring. He then goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

The World Champion kicks out again despite Cena’s best efforts.

Bryan:
Really? NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! Horrible officiating. He could have choked Shawn to death!

Piper:
Oh really? Hey Justin how’s the neck doing? Nice tie!

Edge gets up and brings HBK to his feet with him. Edge is clearly not happy with having to do more work to get HBK down. He nails HBK with a big right hand that sends HBK into the corner. Edge gets there and sends HBK slinging out of the corner, which is exactly what HBK wanted. As he gets whipped he jumps and connects with a flying forearm smash to Cena which gets a huge pop from the crowd. Edge can’t believe what he’s just seen and charges the World Champion, but the Champion catches him and drops him with a reverse atomic drop. The crowd explode as HBK nails Edge with a big right hand. HBK gets up again this time slower and HBK picks Edge up and slams him to the mat with a big body slam.

JR:
HBK getting a small bit of retribution their on Cena. And now he is really feeling it and taking it to Mr. Money in the Bank Edge.

Piper:
Oh man, if he does what I think he’s going to do next I may cry.

HBK is definitely going to do what Piper is afraid he is going to do. He begins heading to the top rope to the cheers of the crowd. HBK is indeed going to fly, he gets to the top rope and with everything he has leaps off and connects on Edge with a huge elbow drop. The crowd explode as HBK stands up and is feeling it before heading to the corner and beginning to stomp his foot over and over again.

Bryan:
Shawn is tuning up the band. Edge is going to be in trouble here!

Piper:
If Shawn does this on Sunday you are going to be the one in big trouble Bryan or have you forgotten that you have to face him too.

JR:
Would you lay off him already Hot Rod.

The crowd clap with every stomp of the boot as HBK waits patiently for Edge to get to his feet. The Rated R Superstar eventually does and almost immediately upon reaching his feet HBK launches and connects with Sweet Chin Music on him! The crowd explode as Edge falls to the mat. Of course there is still the issue of Cena who is still down. The crowd pop as HBK pulls Cena close to Edge and HBK gets on top of Edge. HBK grabs Cena’s hand and lifts it up and slams it down.

1….

JR:
Well I’ll be damned HBK is about to pull one over on both Edge and Cena!

2…

Piper:
This is the definition of cheating JR!

3.. NO!

Cena’s arm shoots to life as HBK attempts to bring it down for the three count. The crowd boo as Cena looks at HBK and with his free hand flicks HBK off. HBK slaps Cena across the face for the effort however to the delight of the crowd.

Piper:
How dare Shawn Michaels put his hands on the official like that, that is going to be a fine I can guarantee that.

Cena shoots to his feet cursing being slapped across the face. HBK stands up tired of Cena’s games and ready to give some payback. Cena turns and HBK goes to take Cena’s head off, but Cena ducks it. HBK turns and Cena kicks HBK in the gut and sets him up and sends him down to the mat hard with a fisherman’s suplex. The crowd boo loudly as this match has completely gone awry. “Get up!” Cena yells at the top of his lungs to HBK.

Bryan:
Oh come on! I’m about to get in there and put a stop to this.

Piper:
Please do, I would love to see John Cena break you in half.

Cena is poised to send HBK with a second FU, but before he can he is shoved out of the way. Instead HBK gets to his feet and is nailed with a spear from the Rated R Superstar. The crowd boo loudly as Edge covers HBK. Cena looks pissed but drops down and counts.

1…

2…

3…

Here is your Winner: The Rated R Superstar, Edge!

The crowd boo loudly as Edge gets to his feet and turns to Cena. “He’s all yours now, see you Sunday loser!” Edge smiles as he heads out of the ring leaving Cena alone in the ring with HBK.

JR:
Edge just upset the World Champion here tonight, and now leaving the Champion alone with Cena.

Piper:
I were Edge I would have totally cashed in right now!

Bryan:
I’m not standing by for this!

The mic can be heard coming off as Cena prepares to do more damage to the World Champion, but the crowd pop as Bryan heads into the ring with a steel chair. Cena immediately exits the ring not wanting to get belted with the chair. Bryan isn’t happy about that at all.

JR:
God Dammit! John Cena is going to get away again and Bryan is going to be… Wait a minute!

The crowd pop as out of the back comes R-Truth, the man looking to take Cena’s European Championship from Cena at Summerslam. Truth grabs Cena from behind and throws him back into the ring. Cena gets into the ring and Bryan is there like a wild animal. He swings the steel chair and it connects with Cena’s head. Cena goes down like a light leaving Bryan alone in the ring standing tall. Bryan turns to the crowd, “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

Piper:
I think I’m going to be sick.

JR:
You might have to get used to that feeling Hot Rod, because at Summerslam Daniel Bryan could be the Worlds Heavyweight Champion and after this he could very well do it.

R-Truth can be seen on the ramp smiling. “Now that’s What’s up!” UWF Raw goes off the air with Bryan on the turnbuckle shouting and leading the fans in going, “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

End of Show:

Promos: The TTer’s.

Everything Else: SBS

Last edited:

SBS

Reaction score

August 13th, 2013

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to the announce Team of Monday Night Raw. Jim "JR" Ross and Hot Rod Roddy Piper!

UCWRawPiperJR.png

JR: Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of the longest running show in UWF history and arguably the flagship show of UWF, Tuesday Night Raw. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Jim Ross but you can call me JR and beside me is my long time broadcast partner, WWE Hall of Famer Hot Rod Roddy Piper. And we are just several days away from the biggest Pay Per View of the Summer in Summerslam and folks Raw is shaping up to steal the show.

Piper:
Why wouldn't it JR, we are the place to be with the best roster in the world. Any man could be World Champion at anytime on this show they are all just that good. And tonight we could have yet another World Champion as in our Main Event Mr. Money in the Bank goes one on one with the World Heavyweight Champion.

JR: Of course folks the World Title is not the only marquee match we are looking at for Summerslam, what is becoming one of the most bitter and heated rivalries in UWF history, for the first time ever at Summerslam we are going to see arguably the two biggest superstars in the history of UWF go to war. And tonight one of those men, Dean Ambrose will be in action against the fresh faced Jack Swagger.

Piper:That match has some great possibilities JR, but up first we're going to have HBK appreciation night. I hope to god Stephanie knows what she is doing.

We head to ring side where the entire ring is draped out with HBK poster's and pictures highlighting his career. The crowd cheer loudly at the sight until....

[video=youtube;TvEaFuR_wmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvEaFuR_wmw[/video]

Stephanie McMahon's music plays and the crowd begin booing loudly as the Billion Dollar Princess makes her way out onto the stage. She is all smiles, in fact she looks a little too happy. She makes her way down to the ring not even bothering to notice the fans hatred of her. She gets up on the apron and yells at Justin Roberts until he comes over and holds the ropes for her. She steps in and snatches the mic out of Roberts hand before her music stops and she begins to speak.

Stephanie McMahon:
Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight is a very special night here in UWF, for tonight my fellow board members and I have chosen to celebrate a man, who has been nothing but loyal to this business. A man who has given it his all and has not once asked for anything in return. Tonight we honor this man in the hopes he will represent us in all future endeavors. The first man to ever compete in a Hell in a Cell Match, A ladder match, or a buried alive match. A man who wrestled Bret Hart to a tie in a 60 man Iron Man Match. He may be past his sexy boy days, but he is the current and reigning World Heavyweight Champion. Ladies and Gentlemen, the soon to be board sponsored, Shawn Michaels!!!

[video=youtube;YV3iRYP2eJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV3iRYP2eJo[/video]

The crowd erupts as HBK comes out from the back. HBK comes out all smiles as twirls around with the World Title in his left hand

HBK points at Stephanie and waves as he drops down and poses as he pyro goes off

HBK gets to his feet and heads for the ring while along the way slapping hands with fans in the front row. As HBK gets near ringside he goes all around the ring slapping hands with the fans and even shakes Jim Ross and Roddy Piper's hands. HBK gets back around to the front of the ring and uses the middle rope to pull him up onto the apron. HBK smiles and heads inside the ring twirling around a few times with the World Title as Stephanie looks on clapping her hands and even shows some emotion with a few tears

Stephanie hands HBK a microphone. HBK takes it and is all smiles as he gets ready to speak

HBK: Wow what a night it has been. You do not see this much during someone's career while they are active and have an appreciation night for them. So I do from the bottom of my heart thank you for it, Stephanie. I don't want to make this sound all cliche or bad, but I don't need the appreciation from you because each and every single night I get appreciated from the people that matter the most in this business and that's the loyal fans we have and more importantly that's the UWF Universe!

The crowd cheers loudly in response to that as Stephanie looks on

HBK: And I can't help but thank each and every single one of you in the UWF Universe for this moment as well because without all of you, this would not be possible and I probably wouldn't be standing here today as the World Heavyweight Champion. So I think instead of giving me an applause, each and every single one of you should stand up and applaud yourselves because we have the best fans in all of professional sports entertainment.

The crowd gets up to their feet and clap their hands in response to HBK as they start an "HBK" chant

HBK: Every time I come out to this ring, it is the millions of fans who cheer me on and because they do that, I make sure I put on a show that they'll never every forget. They still to this day talk about how Razor and I revolutionized the ladder match. They still talk about how, Bret Hart and myself went over an hour in an Iron Man Match. And now they will talk about how at almost and I hate to say it, at almost fifty years of age, HBK once again is holding the World Title. And it's because of their appreciation for my work that I am standing here still as one of the top stars int he business.

Camera zooms in on Stephanie who shakes her head

HBK: You know, I've done it all. I have held every major championship there is. And it always hasn't even been about championships. Remember I went two years without getting a World Title shot here in the UWF. If you go back to my days from ETW it has been five years since my last run with the title. But you know something, that's ok with me because I don't feel championships define one's career. I have had main event matches without any titles being on the line. I have had five star matches each and every single night. I have had matches where sweet chin music couldn't be use and those matches were fun ones. No matter if I won or lost on the night the fans still cheered me on. I may have more losses than victories in my career and again that's fine because what matters most is right now and that's being the World Champion. I mean I could be your husband, and my best friend, Triple H and have won nearly twenty World Title reigns, but also lost twenty times the title.

HBK smiles as Stephanie nods her head. A nice little "Triple H" reaction breaks out

HBK: Speaking of my best friend, Triple H, he's been there throughout my career and has been the best friend anyone could ask for. We've traveled down that road many of times and there isn't another person I would trade in for his spot because there is no one better than, Hunter. And it was, Hunter that told me to never sell myself out to the business or to the Board of Director's. So last week when, John Cena asked me to join, I told him where he and he Board of Director's can go after I gave him sweet chin music. And so tonight, Stephanie, despite all of this appreciation you have shown for me, which I appreciate, I have still decided to turn down your offer to not join the Board!

The crowd cheers on big time as Stephanie in outraged

HBK: I have moral standards to never and I mean ever make that same mistake again. I did it when I was younger and had a broken back so I had no choice then. But now I'm much more wiser to not make the same mistake twice. And it was like, Hunter said, never play favorites with the devil before you. I won't turn my back on these fans and I certainly won't join the Board of Director's!

The crowd is on their feet and begin chanting "HBK" to Shawn's delight. He holds up the World Title high above his head allowing the fans to soak in the moment. HBK turns to Stephanie who's anger has turned to one of sadness. She sighs into the mic as the crowd quiets down a bit. She speaks.

Stephanie McMahon: I'm real sorry you feel that way Shawn. Truly, I am. But what I'm not sorry for, is what happens now!

HBK isn't sure what the hell Stephanie is talking about, that's because he isn't looking behind him. Into the ring comes The UWF European Champion dressed in a suit and tie, and he looks pissed. Shawn turns around and Cena drops him with a clothesline that nearly knocks the World Champion unconscious. The crowd are booing loudly now as Cena grabs one of the posters that is being held up in the ring, it's the picture of Shawn's first WWE Title Win. HBK gets to his feet and Cena nails him with the poster, and it gets smashed to pieces over the World Champ's head. HBK is out on his feet and the European Champion lifts him up onto his shoulders and slams him down thunderously with an FU. The crowd is at an absolute fervor now.

JR: Now just what in the hell is this all about? I thought this was HBK appreciation night!

Piper:It was a trap JR, Stephanie is sleeping with Shawn's best friend, she knew he'd never agree to this!

Cena gets down and begins nailing HBK with big right hands to the face, 4 or 5 in total, before Stephanie calls him off. Cena stands up and Stephanie hands him the World Title. Cena takes it as if he won it.

Stephanie McMahon: Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the board's chosen Superstar and at Summerslam the man who will become the World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena!

The crowd begin to boo even louder as Stephanie holds up Cena's arm and Cena with his other holds up the World Title. Both look happy as clams as HBK is down still.

JR: This is sickening Hot Rod. Let's not forget later tonight John Cena is presiding over HBK's match as the special guest referee. This is starting to look like one big screw job.

Piper:
Well its clear the Board wants John Cena as its Champion, if they can take out the Champion prior to the match it is assured!

JR:I can't wait to hear Daniel Bryan's reaction to all of this!

Piper: Who? Oh right. No way is that goat face going to be the Champion. Its going to be John Cena I'm sure of it!

Cena and Stephanie celebrate in the ring as UWF Raw heads to the back.

JR: Ladies and gentlemen last week we saw the return of former UWF Champion, The Miz here on the red brand. It was a return not without controversy and Miz faced permanent expulsion from the company, however against all odds he somehow managed to not only stay in the company but also get him a place on the Raw roster!

Piper: He’s a lucky punk Ross. A lucky rummy punk that should be spending the rest of his career as a curtain jerker in some bankrupt indie promotion.

JR: Well Hot Rod you’re certainly not the only person who holds that view, Stephanie McMahon is positively livid that Miz was able to win that match last week and, adding more fuel to the already burning feud between her and Randy Orton, the Raw GM doesn’t seem to mind having the Awesome One here! The Miz is never been far from controversy and that controversy peaked at Money in the Bank where he lost the UWF Title to Batista in around TWO MINUTES. Since then rumours about the Miz’s performance that night have been rife and this week Smackdown’s own Michael Cole travelled to The Miz’s home for an exclusive interview with the former champ…

And with that the footage cuts to the pre-recorded interview…

MC: Miz, first of all thank you for inviting me and the UWF cameras into your home and agreeing to this interview today

The Miz gives a wide smile

Miz: Your welcome Michael, I’m just keen to keep the powers-that-be happy

MC: Let me cut right to the chase; Money in the Bank, you walk into your first championship defence, two minutes later you’ve lost the title to Batista. How did it feel to walk back into the locker room, and what kind of reaction did you get from the other UWF Superstars?

Miz: Well, there wasn’t much of a reaction in the locker room, cause they had all saw me arrive. They saw me arrive late, the saw my arrive stinking of booze, so there was no one in that building that was surprised with how it went down. How did it feel? Well it felt like crap. Not only was I in a lot of pain, but it was beginning to dawn on me, what I had done, what I had lost. What an asshole I’d been. It was lonely and it was long. And it was no more than I deserved.

MC: UWF Champion, after months of hard work including winning the Royal Rumble; where did it all go wrong?

Miz: Y’know it’s funny, the more successful you get the more free time you find you have on your hands. When you’re climbing the ladder you gotta do all the house shows, you’re in that ring either wrestling or cutting a promo for most of your waking hours, but the higher you climb they less you’re expected to do. And when you’re champion? Well then you can almost wrestle when you want. And therein lies the rub Michael, too much time, too much money and not enough brains. That’s where it all went wrong, and man, did I pay the price.

MC: You certainly did. Lost the title, lost the respect of a lot of people, almost lost your job. In those days following Money in the Bank, how close did you come to leaving this company, this business for good?

The Miz takes a sharp intake of breath and ponders the question for a few moments before beginning his response

Miz: You know Michael, when you’re at the top you never struggle for friends. There’s always someone hanging around you. Sometimes you don’t know where they come from, but then they’re there. And let me tell you, as soon as I became champ, I did not struggle to find hangers on. I developed an entourage of people I barely knew who were quick to tell me how great I was, and the saddest part is, I listened. But when I dropped the belt, well they dropped me almost as quickly as Dave Batista handed me my ass. It’s an old cliché but you find out who your friends are when the bad stuff goes down, and what I found out is that I didn’t have many real friends. Not only did I not have many friends, but I had plenty of enemies. In fact in those days and weeks following Money in the Bank, there was only two places where I found any kind of support; one was from one friend who didn’t desert me but had the guts to tell me to my face what an idiot I’d been, and the second was from the UWF universe. The fans who tweeted and emailed me to let me know that despite ballsing it up, they still supported me. They remember I was human, just like them, capable of making mistakes, and that meant more to me than anything else.

MC: You have enjoyed amazing support from the UWF fans who displayed on Raw last week that they are still behind you, but tell me, who was this other friend who stuck by you?

Miz: Mikey, Mikey, Mikey, I invite you into my house, give you this exclusive interview, but I can’t give you everything. All will be revealed soon enough, you’ll just have to be patient.

MC: Well I guess I can’t really complain, but let’s go back to Raw last week. Stephanie McMahon stacked the odds against you, did her very best to banish you from this company FOR GOOD, but you overcame those odds and now you’re official a part of Raw. What’s your thoughts on joining the red brand, your new GM Randy Orton and his problems with the woman who tried to drive you out of this business, Stephanie McMahon?

Miz: Michael, provided Randy Orton has no problem with me on Raw and has no issues with booking me in matches then I got no problem with Randy Orton. Stephanie is another issue altogether. She made it pretty clear she doesn't want me around and I don't think getting around her little charade this past week is going to have made any of that better. I'm well aware I have a target painted on my chest and a McMahon rifle aimed right at it. So let's play it by ear, let's see what happens and let's cross or burn those bridges when we come to them. One things for sure though Michael, I may have taken a couple of knocks but there's only one place I belong; the top. I wont stop moving until I've got there. I'm like a shark/dolphin hybrid of some kind. I cant stop moving and I have to get to the very top... that's not a great analogy but you get my point.

MC: I suppose then the question is, can someone who has had your problems make it back to the top?

Miz: Michael, I'm not an addict, I'm a idiot. Thankfully idiocy is temporary, class is permanent.

MC: Thanks Miz, good to have you back

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a tag team match! Introducing first!

Beware, coming for you!
Its the remix!,
3 live kru,
still gettin rowdy,
oh ien say,
oh you didnt know?
we the 3LK!

3livekrulive032.jpg

BG James, R-Truth and Rey Mysterio all appear on the stage as they make their way towards the ring. The crowd pops loudly to see all three men live as R-Truth is doing a free dance while walking as Mysterio slaps the extended arms of the fans on one side while BG is doing the same thing to the other side, BG looking into the camera and yells something into the camera. All three of them enter the ring as they look to the crowd in different sides and all pose for them.

Justin Roberts:Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Rey Mysterio, BG James and R-Truth, they are the 3 Live Kru!

[video=youtube;SDc202cBaRE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SDc202cBaRE[/video]

The music of the former UWF World Heavyweight Champion plays throughout the Raw arena and the place roars into an abrupt mixed reaction. No one is sure what to make of this new team to UWF. Out comes Ted with the Million Dollar belt around his waist followed shortly by Barrett who is playing with the tape around his fists. Both men have big smiles happy to be back in the ring after all of this time. Barrett enters the ring first followed by Dibiase who wipes his boots on the apron before hopping in himself.

Justin Roberts:
And their opponents, being accompanied to the ring by Maryse, Wade Barrett and the Million Dollar Son Ted Dibiase Jr.

DibiaseRaw_zpsbc5fa765.jpg
&
WadeB_zps0f437359.jpg
Vs.
Bg_zps940d351c.jpg
&
Rtr_zpsba38c633.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and Barrett and Dibiase are discussing something to each other in the ring. “You know Wade, I can’t get hurt here, I need to save myself for Summerslam. 100 dollars you do this self with a 500 bonus you win. What do you say?â€￾ Dibiase pulls out a 100 dollar bill from his tights and Barrett smiles and takes it. Dibiase then hops out of the ring and begins to head to the back. The crowd are booing Dibiase for not partaking in the match up this week but Dibiase has money and he doesn’t care. This leaves Barrett alone in the ring with James and Truth.

JR:
Well looks like this is now going to be a handicap match as Dibiase wants to save himself for Summerslam!

Piper:
He’s doing this for 500 big ones? I would have held out for more stupid Englishmen! And I can say that, I’m Scottish.

Barrett waits for James or Truth to get into the ring and James smiles and turns to Truth. “You know something, you should save yourself to bring that European Title to the 3 Live Kru, let me handle this.â€￾ Truth looks at BG James and then at Rey and then at the crowd. Everyone believes Truth should hold off till Summerslam and so Truth hops off the apron and joins Mysterio making this now appear to be a one on one match.

JR:
Well looks like the Kru is watching out for one another, James is going to take Barrett on alone here tonight to help protect R-Truth who has a huge opportunity come Summerslam.

Piper:
Well isn’t that all well and good, let’s see which wins out though, loyalty, or boat loads of money.

The crowd begin chanting “DXâ€￾ in homage to James history in professional wrestling. James and Barrett circle each other inside the ring and begin to wait for any opening they can exploit. After several seconds the two tie up in the center of the ring to the delight of the crowd. The younger Barrett is able to rope James into a headlock, forcing James to use some strength to throw Barrett off of him. The man hoping to become Tag Team Champion comes back and drops James to the mat with a big shoulder block. Barrett stands on top of James waiting for him to get up, and James does. Barrett lifts him up and body slams him to the mat hard. Barrett smiles as he heads off the ropes and comes back. He takes a moment to taunt the fans before jumping in the air looking for an elbow drop, it is all James needed as he rolls out of the way and Barrett crashes and burns on the mat. The crowd love seeing this.

Piper:
Never be cocky until you earn it Barrett? See this is the problem with the English, they think they are the only people in the world who matter. They are nothing but big jac…

JR:
Hey now Piper, we don’t want to offend our English audience now do we?

Barrett gets up holding his elbow and James sees it and smiles. He grabs it and wrenches it behind Barrett’s back. James isn’t done, pulling Barrett’s arm and shoulder back out and performing an arm drag that sends Barrett back to the mat. Barrett holds his arm in pain and James just sees it as a big target again. He stomps on it with all his weight forcing Barrett to scream in pain. The former Road Dogg then succeeds in driving the elbow into Barrett’s heart and the crowd goes wild. Holding down the good arm, James goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Barrett kicks out in pain.

JR:
A veteran move from James, making Barrett kick out with the painful arm instead of the good one.

Piper:
You are the best play by play guy in the business? I think people could figure that one out on their own.

James pulls Barrett to his feet and nails him with a sharp left jab. The crowd pop as a second left jab, and a third. The crowd nearly loses their minds as James performs some dance moves a white man should never pull before bring a right hook right into the supposed brawlers head. This knocks Barrett on his ass, but he is up quickly, only for James to grab him from behind and connect with a belly to back suplex. The crowd get nostalgic again as James immediately bounces off the ropes, jimmy and jives before dropping a knee right into the skull of Barrett. The crowd pop as James goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Barrett kicks out!

Piper:
How can the crowd be cheering this moves, James is making moves a white man, HELL a black man shoulder never ever make!

JR:
BG James is one of those guys who loves his job and its apparent here as he is doing something you no nothing about Hot Rod. He’s having fun!

James picks up Barrett getting ready to finish him off, but it isn’t to be just yet as Barrett reaches out and pokes James right in his eyes. James is temporarily blind giving Barrett the opening to drop James to the mat with a clothesline. James gets up staggered and Barrett is on top of him picking him up with his good arm and dropping James into a backbreaker! The crowd boo as the Englishman goes for the cover.

1…

2…

James kicks out!

JR:
A cheap shot there from Barrett gives him the opening he’s been looking for, and you have to imagine Dibiase has to be loving this.

Piper:
Barrett is a reflection of Dibiase JR, he’s his tag team partner in the tag title match, he better win here if he wants to keep his job.

Truth and Mysterio try to get James back into the match as Barrett pulls him up to his feet. Barrett sends James shooting off of the ropes, and Barrett bows his head, a little too early however as James is able to reach out and kick Barrett in the chest. Barrett stands up holding his chest in pain and James goes bouncing off of the ropes. He looks to build momentum but instead he unintentionally kills it. Barrett grabs James and connects with the Winds of Change. James is out like a light on the ground!

1…

2…

3.. NO!

James gets the shoulder up but just barely.

JR:
I thought the match was over there, but the former UWF Champion as yet is unable to put the former Degenerate down for the 3 count.

Piper:
Former degenerate? Do you see what he is wearing?

Barrett stands up and begins slapping his elbow, clearly calling for the Bull Hammer! The crowd begin to boo as the 3 Live Kru fans are not happy about this. Suddenly R-Truth comes sliding into the ring and he turns Barrett around and drives a big right hand into Barrett’s face. R-Truth begins unloading on Barrett to the delight of the fans until Barrett falls down over the impact.

Piper:
Now what the hell!? Why is James not being disqualified.

JR:
This match is still a tag team match Hot Rod, it was never mentioned to be a singles match!

Truth is feeling it as he begins dancing to the delight of the crowd in the ring. He is so distracted he doesn’t see another figure come in from out of nowhere. Its’ the Million Dollar Son Ted Dibiase. He grabs Truth from behind and sends him crashing to the mat with Dream Street.

JR:
Bah Gawd, where did Dibiase even come from?

Piper:
Looks like two can play this game JR!

The crowd boo at first as Dibiase is proud of himself for the cheap shot. The boos turn to cheers as James stands behind Dibiase ready to attack him. Those cheers turn to boos, as Barrett comes from out of nowhere and throws James up onto his shoulders. Dibiase is cheering now hoping Barrett puts James away with the Wasteland, but James isn’t done yet, as he slides off Barrett and shoves him. Barrett loses his balance and falls right into Dibiase who falls to the mat and rolls out of the ring.

Piper:
Oh good grief, this is not how the next UWF Tag Team Champions should be acting!

JR:
James with a huge opening can he capitalize.

James indeed capitalizes as he grabs Barrett, picks him up and drops him to the mat with his trademark pumphandle slam. The crowd explode as BG James goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

&

Here are your winners: 3 Live Kru!

JR:
They did it, Truth and James pull off the upset here. And you have to wonder what this means for them and the Tag Team Championship down the line.

Piper:
This was a fluke JR. If Dibiase hadn’t waited so long to get down here he would have won this match easily.

Mysterio comes sliding into the ring with Truth and both men head into the ring to celebrate with James. James is all smiles as he is successful in his in ring debut. “We got the momentum now go bring some gold to the Kruâ€￾ BG states and Truth nods his head telling everyone he’s going to do it.

JR:
The unity between these three men is impressive.

Piper:
I’m impressed JR, impressed that these guys could cheat like that and still call this a victory. I hope John Cena teaches the Kru some respect at Summerslam.

Dibiase has completely left ring side pissed at Barrett who is still down and out. Obviously he is not happy with the outcome heading into a big match at Summerslam. The last thing we see is the Kru holding up their sign as Raw heads elsewhere.

We're backstage where we see Mr. Anderson with Jeremy Borash.

normal_PDVD_0012%7E15.JPG

Jeremy Borash: Ken, Ken... Could I stop you for a moment?

Mr. Kennedy: Uh, sure. What's up?

Jeremy Borash: This Sunday you're facing Vampiro in an Inferno Match, what are your thoughts going into such a dangerous match like that after witnessing Vampiro burn Kofi Kingston last week?

Mr. Kennedy: I'll be honest if I didn't say I literally shat my pants, Vampiro is a man that needs to be stopped of his actions. I don't like Kofi Kingston at all but nobody should suffer something like that, I care for the safety of the guys here. I might be breaking character at the moment but the board of directors should really be careful with things like this... We cannot allow a death or a severe injury to happen in a company like this.

Jeremy Borash: Absolutely understanable to where you're coming from Ken, I agree with you. Now you're going to be in that Inferno match, what is going through your mind at the possibility you could also be a victim like Kofi was?

Mr. Kennedy: Well, it's no-

Suddenly Vampiro snatches the microphone from Mr. Kennedy and shoves him aside, this allows Mr. Kennedy to feel disgusted as Borash and Kennedy walk off as Vampiro is carrying a gasoline bottle with him. Vampiro begins to speak.

Vampiro lets out a small laugh as he stares at Kennedy

Vampiro:
This in my hand isn't just gasoline. It signifies the fate of Kofi Kingston. You see, I took away Kofi's pride to only send a message to you Kennedy. But, when come Summerslam, there will be no messages involved. Only brutality between the both of us.

L16FuMh.png

Vampiro:
It defiantly will be a highlight of SummerSlam. People will be on there feet when they see the flames shoot up above the ropes. They will scream in horror when one of us gets caught on fire. But, after that match, I promise that we will both be recognized as hardcore wrestlers. But, what bothers me is that you think I'm too dangerous to be here. Well, I got a news flash for ya buddy. I am no Kane. I am no Undertaker. And I am defiantly no Raven. I am none other than Vampiro. I might not be known by most, but I'm not here to make a name for myself. I am only here to hurt. That is my personal desire. And anybody who gets in my way will be ran over and burned on the spot.

Vampiro then poors the gasoline on the floor in front of him and Kennedy. As then lights a match and drops it on the floor to cause a fire between the two

Jeremy:
Hey what are you doing!?

Vampiro walks off at the camera as Kennedy and Jeremy freak out over the fire.

Fans in the arena are happy to be at Raw, as all of a sudden they see a table set in the middle of the ring, all of a sudden we here.[/I

Sorry*
About Your*
Damn Luck....

3-28-2013+9-13-12+PM.jpg

images

AJ-Styles.jpg

4-4-2013+9-04-40+PM.jpg

AJ Styles laugh as he drops the microphone. Storm is trying to grab his leg, but he is still hurting from the table he just went through. AJ makes his way to the ramp as he looks on at James Storm who is leaning against the ropes with a visible cut on his forehead showing a little bit of blood. AJ laughs as he moves to the back as Raw goes to the back

The feed cuts backstage, showing nothing but an empty section of the arena...the crowd doesn't seem to know how to react, it almost seems like they mistakingly cut to the wrong camera, but suddenly a voice is heard off screen.

CodyvsSantinomp4_000021833.jpg

Why Dean…Why?

Why did you have to keep going against Daniel Bryan? Why did you have to comeback after Ted DiBiase? Why did you have to fight back against John Cena? Why did you have to target Bray Wyatt? Why Dean…Why did you have to keep going...maybe if you didn’t I would be the Cody Rhodes the people liked…Maybe if you didn’t all those people wouldn’t be hurt by your hand or mine…Why Dean? Maybe Dusty…dad…would be here still, or even at home happy instead of a hospital…Why did you do it Dean? You could of just been normal, and maybe he wouldn’t of taken an interest in you…

Cody suddenly appears from the right of the screen.

CodyvsSantinomp4_000003266.jpg

Why Dean, my dad didn’t deserve that, you made him do it though…it wasn’t me I tried to stop him but you made him do it…YOU DEAN! I Just wanted to be normal, not have Grotesque or Dashing in the front of my name, maybe instead of worrying about what went before my first name I thought I’d worry about what went after my first name…But you just had to keep going. You only thought of yourself, you didn’t worry about what your actions caused, not to the interviewers you hurt or to the people who saw you get cheered for it. I tried to stop it…I did…I don’t blame me…I don’t even blame him…but I do blame you Dean, I blame you and I blame the good people in the arena who didn’t understand you. Those people, that what I got in the business for, but those people didn’t understand the monster you were and just because it was different THEY CHEERED YOU…It’s their fault, it’s you’re Fault…what happened was all of your fault and Even though I hate the guy that did it I am going to make sure he succeeds in accomplishing his goal of getting rid of you…Why Dean…

Cody suddenly smiles a bright sparkling smile.

CodyvsSantinomp4_000004800.jpg

You don’t get it Dean-o, I was happy, I was Thriving. I could look in the mirror again, I could see my reflection and be happy because I had the thing that made me different. I had the looks that made me smile, the thing I had over everyone else. I could stay back while he had his fun, because I knew I still looked DAMN good doing it…I was…Dashing…once more. But you Dean, you got all the attention didn’t you. I could do the grandest thing in the world, and people would hit fast forward to get to the Dean Ambrose part of the show. Not anymore, I’m not helping you become…Dashing…I’m going to help you become nothing, and maybe then people can see me and remember what they all loved about me…and that is simply seeing me…

Cody cracks his neck to the side, putting his hand up to his face covering it from the camera, he turns his head around so the camera won’t see it, but keeps talking with his head turned.

CodyvsSantinomp4_000006533.jpg

I was screwed out of the UWA, I was screwed out of the UCW Main Event and the UCW Title, I was screwed out of the UWF and the UWF Championship…and I decided to fight back a little…to cover what made me…me…take it away and hide it so it couldn’t see the monster I became…the one that little children pointed at and whispered to their parents to keep me away…I decided to fight back a little, and yet when I did they hated me…they boo’d me for fighting back against all the Rotten things that happened to me. But you…you did all the things I did, and you did it because it amused you…and yet they cheered you. That…THAT’S NOT FAIR…I lost EVERYTHING you hear me!? And they turned their backs on me, But you didn’t lose a DAMN Thing and they loved you more and more…I’m going to get rid of you…I’m going to personally help in making sure I get the retribution and the…vindication I always seeked at your expense. Cody Rhodes 6:25

Cody shivers a little, before turning back to the camera.

CodyvsSantinomp4_000004033.jpg

Dean, they all hate you. But I don’t…I love you Dean…because without you I wouldn’t have been able to bring them all together…and when we start hurting others, when we start getting everyones attention around here...they can't blame any of us...oh no they are going to blame the guy in a hospital bed...Dean Ambrose is to blame for the death of competition in UWF...Thank you dean and do Bring out the monster inside of you at Summerslam, and make sure he's good and angry because I can’t want to introduce you two to the ones swimming around my head. Bye Dean, bye for now...and bye forever...at Summerslam we get rid of you, and then we continue on to take our rightful place at the top of the mountain…haha…HAHAHhaheHAhhhaha

Cody Starts laughing out loud, he turns his head from side to side as if laughing along with other people and turning his head to face them but no one is there it’s just him and the stolen camera he got a year ago.

CodyRhodesbackstage.gif

Cody leaves off screen as the feed fades off.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...

[video=youtube;JxDcxrI8vBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JxDcxrI8vBU[/video]

The crowd are up on their feet in protest as Jack Swagger's music thunders through the arena. Swagger strides out onto the stage with a disgusted look on his face. Zeb Colter steps out behind Swagger and casts an unimpressed look around the arena. Swagger looks back at Colter and the two share a glance...

RAW_1031_Photo_073_zps46c3fbaa.jpg

...before Swagger leads the way down the ramp. Fans in the front rows can be seen giving Swagger the thumbs down and boos, but he continues unphased. He slides into the ring as Colter climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Swagger poses for the cameras in the middle of the ring, while Colter can be seen admiring Swagger with a strange look of pride.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first being accompanied to the ring by Zeb Colter, he is the Real American, Jack Swagger!

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

The only four time World Heavyweight Champion's theme music hits and the crowd is on fire. No theatrics tonight as Dean Ambrose comes out with his signature look, black jean jacket and a big smile across his face and the crowd love seeing Ambrose. He calmly walks down the ramp and keeps making eye contact with Swagger. Ambrose slides into the ring and shows off to the crowd.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Cinncinatti Ohio, Dean Ambrose!

SwaggerRaw_zpse6a59d03.jpg
vs.
DeanAmbroseRaw_zpscee00ac2.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and Ambrose is still on the ropes celebrating with the fans and Swagger waits, Ambrose turns and Swagger goes to drop Ambrose with a clothesline, but the 4 time World Champion easily ducks it. Swagger is surprised by this and turns around and Ambrose is on him with a big right hand, followed by another, and another. 5 right hands in total send Swagger to the mat to the delight of the crowd. Ambrose tosses his jacket and waits for Swagger to get to his feet. The Real American does and Ambrose drops him to the mat with a big clothesline. “Yeah how do you like that Cody!â€￾ Ambrose screams.

JR:
Oh boy, you don’t think!!?

Piper:
Ambrose has lost it and thinks Jack Swagger is really Cody Rhodes. Sounds like something he’d do.

Ambrose waits for Swagger to get to his feet as he slaps his knee calling for the knee trembler. The crowd is excited as Swagger pulls himself up to his feet and leans over clearly dizzy after the clothesline and Ambrose unleashes the Knee Trembler right into the side of Swagger’s head. Swagger falls to the mat hard, Ambrose clearly put everything he had into that. “Oh I’m SORRY Cody! Wait! No I’m not!â€￾

Piper:
Yep its finally happened, someone bring out the straight jacket.

JR:
I think after the past few weeks of Cody showing what he can do, Ambrose is doing it here tonight just days away from Summerslam.

Ambrose isn’t done with Swagger who clearly looks like he has seen better days. Ambrose grabs Swagger and brings him to his feet before tossing him shoulder first into the steel ring post. The crowd cheer as Ambrose is handing it too Swagger. Swagger turns around in the corner holding his arm and is crushed by Ambrose who delivers a brutal clothesline that crushes Swagger in the corner. Swagger doesn’t go down however, instead he comes staggering out into the center of the ring. Ambrose shakes his head, “you should go down Cody, its safer down there!â€￾ Before he grabs Swagger and sends him crashing to the mat with the Moxicity.

JR:
First a knee trembler and now a Moxicity, we better get some help out here quick, I think Ambrose is literally trying to kill Jack Swagger.

Piper:
Last week he literally dragged some lifeless indy star down to the ring for shits and giggles JR, Cody Rhodes has clearly gotten under Ambrose’s skin.

Ambrose does not go for the cover instead he heads outside of the ring. The crowd pop a bit when they realize he is going after a steel chair. Ambrose literally shoves the timekeeper off the chair and into the wall, before picking up the chair and tossing it into the ring. The official sees it and immediately grabs the chair and tosses it out of the ring. Ambrose gets in and smiles at the official. “Oh I see, you want me to do it the hard way, good I like it the hardway!â€￾ So instead of going after the chair Ambrose waits.

JR:
The hard way? What the hell is the hard way?

Piper:
If what we are seeing is the easy way, Cody Rhodes might have bitten off more than even his crazy ass can chew.

“Get up Cody! Get up you son of bitch!â€￾ Ambrose can be heard screaming at Swagger. Colter stands up on the apron trying to get the attention of the official, but instead he gets Dean’s. “Oh Dusty here to help your son, let me help you!â€￾ Ambrose shouts before drop kicking Zeb off of the apron. The crowd pop as Ambrose gets to his feet licking his lips and smiling. “Just you and me Cody. Let’s play!â€￾

Piper:
Ok now it is getting to be a little much. Can we end this please!

Ambrose seems to agree with the Hot Rod as Swagger begins to get to his feet Ambrose grabs him. Ambrose hooks him up and sets him up for a vertical suplex, the crowd pop knowing what comes next, he puts Swagger up into the air before coming down with a massive DDT completing the One Hitter! The crowd explode at the move.

JR:
There it is, the One Hitter! The move that has led to 4 world title reigns here in the UWF.

Piper:
Swagger shouldn’t have even gotten out of bed this morning!

Swagger is out on his stomach, he is literally unconscious, and Ambrose isn’t done. He grabs Swagger’s leg and pulls himself into an STF! The crowd pop at the submission maneuver. Swagger is out however and can’t tap out. Therefore the official immediately rings the bell.

Winner as a result of a TKO: Dean Ambrose!

JR:
Thank god this one is over. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Dean Ambrose as mean and as nasty as I have here.

Piper:
And look at him, the bells rung and he looks like a completely different person.

Ambrose indeed does look like another person, the calmer Ambrose is back it would appear as the official raises his hand. When suddenly…

[video=youtube;I-SG6kmNImo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-SG6kmNImo[/video]

The crowd boo as Cody Rhodes comes out onto the staging with a smile of his own on his face. Rhodes stays on the stage however and does not move. Ambrose stands in the ring ready to go to war and fight, but Rhodes just stands there and laughs. He starts tapping his watch “Sunday!â€￾ telling Ambrose he has only a few more days to wait. Ambrose can be seen shaking his head in agreement not able to wait for the opportunity to get his hands on Rhodes.

JR:
The two men UWF has arguably been built around are going to go head to head in one on one action at Summerslam, and folks this match will be a slobberknocker.

Piper:
But who is going to win? That’s the question, because if these two are as crazy as they’ve been they’ll be lucky to be alive after Sunday.

The segment ends with Rhodes and Ambrose sharing a staredown as Raw heads to the back.

As the night continues on, the camera cut backstage to where Matt Striker is standing and waiting to perform another interview with a member of the RAW roster.

Matt Striker: Ladies and Gentlemen; my guest at this time, Paul Heyman!

JR: Good Lord!

mqdefault.jpg

Striker: Now Paul, last week you made a few intriguing remarks about your two new "alleged" clients. Right now, I'd love the opportunity to ask you more about the subject.

Heyman looks at Striker confused.

Paul Heyman: Excuse me Matthew? You would love the what?

Striker: I'd love the opportunity...

Heyman quickly cuts Striker off.

Heyman: There's that word again Matthew. Opportunity. I touched on that word last week. I mentioned the many opportunities that some of wrestling's favorite sons have been afforded. You want to talk about opportunity Matthew? I recommend that you speak with Daniel Bryan. I recommend that you speak with Dean Ambrose. Maybe talk with Cody Rhodes? Austin Aries? Sting? I think you understand where I'm coming from Matthew. My point is that if you want to talk about opportunity I'm not the man to speak with. But those gentlemen? Those gentlemen have before offered opportunity after opportunity to grab that brass ring. But despite being offered those opportunities repeatedly, do you know what those gentlemen have done?

Striker: I'm not one hundred percent sure....

Heyman: Allow me to answer that for you Matthew. Despite being afforded every opportunity to take hold of the top spot that has been vacant since the days of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, all of these gentlemen have failed. For as hard as management has gotten behind Daniel Bryan, he has proven to be incapable to being the top guy. Despite being in seemingly every main event, Dean Ambrose has proven to be nothing more than a transitional Champion. Despite all of the top "superstars" best attempts, there's still this empty slot at the top of the RAW hierarchy. This is where my clients come in. Because my clients plan on taking that top spot and they don't plan on relinquishing it.

Striker: No offense Paul, but for all this talk of your clients, they have yet to appear.

Heyman: Oh Matthew; naïve little Matthew. Do you know the first rule of being a "Paul Heyman Guy?" It's real simple. If you're good at something, you don't do it for free. I've instilled that into them and I've made it very clear to them that they will not be appearing on free television without my approval.

Striker: Would you mind telling the UWF Universe when they will appear?

Heyman: You're just full of questions aren't you Matthew? Fine, if it'll appease you. Millions of people will be tuning in this Sunday on Pay-Per-View looking forward to the "Biggest Party of The Summer." Millions of dollars will be earned in revenue and I promise you that for as sure as my name is Paul Heyman and I am the greatest professional wrestling manager of all time, my clients will be there to make an impact.

Heyman then looks at the hard camera, staring every viewer directly into their souls.

raw1008_heyman_app.jpg

Heyman: Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Cody Rhodes and every other member of the RAW roster; you all have been given the opportunity to grab that brass ring and clutch it so tightly and you all have failed. This Sunday, you run out of opportunities. This Sunday, all the "superstars" get pushed to the side. This Sunday, the empty slot at the top of the RAW hierarchy gets filled once and for all.

Heyman walks off leaving Striker standing alone. Fade.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;7g10Wvt73ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g10Wvt73ok[/video]

"What You Deserve" by The Exies cuts Justin Roberts off. After a few moments, one of Shawn Michaels' opponents at SummerSlam, Daniel Bryan, emerges from the back. He points his fingers into the air and conducts the audience like an orchestra in a chorus of "YES!" chants.

42_sydney_0727_2317.0_standard_352.0.jpg

JR: It's Daniel Bryan!

Piper: What the hell is this pipsqueak doing here?!

After about a full minute of "YES!" chants, Bryan picks up a microphone and starts speaking as he walks down the ramp.

Daniel Bryan: You see, this company doesn't learn lessons very well. It's like they have a death wish giving me access to a live microphone. I can logically say and do whatever I want out here. I could say Vincent Kennedy McMahon is a senile old bastard and nobody could do a damn thing about it. I could take him by his wrinkly scrawny neck and choke him into submission and nobody could do a damn thing about it. There's not a Triple H or Johnny Ace strong enough to pry me off ole' Vinny Mac if I so choose. But, you see, I'd rather go a different route to make my point. You see, I've wanted to become World Heavyweight Champion before but knowing that people like Vince McMahon and his "Board of Directors" don't want me to be anywhere near it just makes me want it even more. At SummerSlam, I'm gonna take what I want when I become World Heavyweight Champion and nobody, not you Vinny Mac or your handful of stooges, is going to be able to do a damn thing about it!

The crowd pops loud as Bryan reaches the ring. He then finishes his speech.

Daniel Bryan: And, at the end of the day, Shawn Michaels, John Cena, the three letter word that will haunt your dreams will be heard on every mountaintop, from sea to shining sea, from Egypt to Chicago! Let's ask them, shall we? Will I become World Heavyweight Champion at SummerSlam?

The crowd erupts into a massive "YES!" chant. Bryan then chants along with them and makes his way to the announcer's table.

daniel-bryan-2.png

JR: Daniel thank you so much for joining us, and I have to ask you what do you think about John Cena aligning himself with the Board of Directors.

Bryan: I figured it was pretty obvious JR, I mean look at Cena, he's big, he's strong, he's stupid, and he's a giant tool, exactly what the Board of Directors is looking for.

Piper: So you wetting your pants yet, knowing not only are you going to get beaten for the World Title, AGAIN, and know it will be the last time you ever get a shot.

Bryan: Remember what I said about Vince's neck, Piper? I'd have no problem wringing yours.

Ding Ding Ding!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is your Main Event of the Evening!

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t phase him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the European Championship. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before handing the belt to the official and throwing off his shirt.

Justin Roberts:
Please welcome at this time, the Special Guest Referee, The UWF European Champion John Cena!

Bryan: I see Cena changed his suit for stripes. If he thinks siding with a whore like Stephanie McMahon is going to help him out at Summerslam he's got another thing coming. He can do what he wants to Shawn tonight but I'm the man he has to worry about.

Piper: Oh please Daniel. You look like your 5, you stand no chance against a mountain of a man like that. Or have you forgotten how he won that European Championship?

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

edge-862-1319585604.jpg

Edge appears at the stage and walks a bit then he stops. He has his briefcase in his hand and the Tag Team Championship around his waist. Edge holds his hand and briefcase up as he pops while pyro shoots off behind him. Edge walks towards the ring and he slides in. Staring at his Tag Team Champion partner with alot of negative emotions.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Toronto Ontario Canada, he is Mr. Money in the Bank and 1/2 of the UWF Tag Team Champions, The Rated R Superstar, Edge!

JR:And you have to wonder about the dynamic here between John Cena and Edge. These two hate each other, and yet they are the World Tag Team Champions. Not to mention they both have their sights set on the World Title and not defending the belts which they'll have to do this Sunday in a triple Tag match.

Piper: Oh please, Edge and John Cena are competitors JR. They always come together when it matters most, and I expect them to walk away with all the Gold this sunday.

Bryan: I cannot wait to make you eat those words Hot Rod. I am going to rub the Big Gold Belt right in your face when I become Champion on Sunday!

[video=youtube;Shzy-3fGkTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Shzy-3fGkTI[/video]

The fans are going wild giving a huge reaction to the brand New World Heavyweight Champion as Michaels enters from the back with explosive energy, ready to get it on tonight. He steps onto the ramp and stops there as he does his signature pose with fireworks popping out from the stage. Michaels then jumps around as he starts to yell into the crowd, loving the huge pops that he's getting from the fans tonight. He then enters the ring in a dramatic fashion as he poses once again in the center of the ring, with a huge amount of fireworks popping from behind him. Michaels then stands in the ring unsure of what to make of the official as he hands the World title to Cena who smiles and stares at it longingly.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from San Antonio Texas, he is the current and reigning UWF World Heavyweight Champion, The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

JR: And now with how Shawn Michaels appreciation night ended earlier is the Worlds Heavyweight Champion going to be able to keep himself focused on the very dangerous Edge, or will he allow John Cena to distract him.

Bryan: I've learned and trained with Shawn, he'll get the job done, he always does. Summerslam is going to be the first time he is outperformed on a big stage.

Piper: He's got to get their first Daniel, and with Cena calling this match I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't.

EdgeRaw_zps69da73ee.jpg
Vs.
HBKWorld_zpsac4dfaf1.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and Shawn doesn’t even bother to take off his entrance gear immediately driving big right hands into the head of the Rated R Superstar. Edge was not expecting this and falls to the mat off balance, Edge gets back to his feet and HBK nails another big right hand before sending Edge off of the ropes. Edge comes back and HBK throws him over his shoulder and connects with a back drop. HBK bounces off the ropes as Edge gets to his feet and HBK clotheslines him over the top rope. Edge falls to the mat and the World Champion shows off to the crowd much to Cena’s chagrin.

JR:
And the Worlds Champion perhaps surprising everyone by immediately going on the offensive here tonight, but it may be just what Shawn Michaels needs to do to win this match.

Shawn undoes his gear as Edge makes it back to his feet on the outside of the ring, Edge is beside himself with how that whole thing just transpired. Cena can be heard saying, “get your ass back in here before I have to count it out!â€￾ Mr. Money in the Bank does so with a fire in his eyes now, clearly Edge believes he’s been forgotten on Raw and he isn’t going to let that stop him now. Edge throws himself into a tie up with Shawn and manages to get the advantage and push the World Champion into the corner. Edge gets cocky going for a big right hand but HBK manages to evade it leaving Edge vulnerable in the corner. HBK takes the advantage and nails Edge with a big knife Edge chop, a loud woo from the crowd.

Piper:
So what happens Daniel if Edge manages to Cash in here tonight, and become the World Champion, would you still think you had a shot.

Bryan:
Damn right I do, Hot Rod. I can beat anyone and everyone. I’ve beaten Edge before and I’d do it again to become World Champion.

Piper:
And just how did you lose the Tag Team Championship?

HBK is now controlling the pace as he grabs Edge by his long locks and sends him head first into the opposite turnbuckle. Edge comes out to the center of the ropes and HBK is on top of him immediately, nailing Edge with another knife edge chop. HBK sends Edge off the ropes again and bows looking for another back drop, however Edge manages to counter this time, by grabbing HBK and sending him sailing to the mat with a swinging neckbreaker. The crowd boo loudly as Edge takes the advantage.

Piper:
There we go! Now the Rated R superstar has the advantage and with his partner here to watch his back, I doubt he’ll lose it again.

Bryan:
Hello, are you senile, Cena and Edge hate each other as much as you hate me. No way this is going to have a happy ending.

Edge picks up Michaels and nails him with a big right hand that drops the World Champion. Shawn gets up and Edge drops him again with a big right hand. “Not as strong as mine.â€￾ Cena can be heard telling his tag partner. This fires up Edge so that when Michaels gets up a third time, Edge nearly takes his head off with a third punch. “My mom can punch harder than that.â€￾ Cena tells his championship partner and Edge takes offense as Michaels gets to his feet. Edge goes for a 4[SUP]th[/SUP] punch, but HBK manages to strike first reaching out and slapping the taste out of Edge’s mouth. “Oh no the old man didn’tâ€￾ Cena can be heard shouting as the crowd pops.

JR:
I can’t tell if Cena is trying to help Edge out or humiliate him.

Piper:
Its brilliant JR, Cena gets Edge angry, and Edge takes it out on HBK even worse. It can’t go wrong.

Bryan:
You mean besides when Edge gets so distracted by Cena he allows Shawn to slap the taste out of his mouth?

HBK now takes a turn and nails Edge in the head with a big right hand. A second, and a third. HBK turns to Cena. “That is how you throw a punch John, be sure to tell your mother for me.â€￾ HBK turns only to receive a jab from Edge. HBK holds his chin but it doesn’t matter much as Edge goes on the offensive nailing HBK with a knife edge chop. Edge sends HBK off the ropes but the HeartBreak Kid reverses it, Edge comes back and HBK gets on top of Edge and begins delivering a Lou Thesz Press. The crowd pop at the move in homage to both Lou Thesz and the legendary UWF Champion. HBK however does not let up and it forces Cena to grab HBK and pull him off of his tag team partner. The crowd begin to boo loudly at Cena dragging HBK off of Edge and finally shoves him in the corner.

JR:
And the fans don’t like that HBK is being pulled off of Edge after delivering the Lou Thesz Press.

Piper:
That is just good officiating there by John Cena. The European Champion could have easily just disqualified the World Champion, but he didn’t.

Bryan:
It is not the fact Cena pulled him off, it’s the way he did, no need to be that rough.

“You see this.â€￾ Cena looks right at HBK, this is an I am the rule maker here. You touch me you lose.â€￾ Cena smiles. HBK just ignores it as he goes after Edge like he should be doing. He grabs Edge by the hair and with ease takes the Rated R Superstar and tosses him over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. HBK turns to Cena. “You see that, that’s called taking out the trash. Exactly what I’m going to do to you at Summerslam.â€￾

JR:
Well it looks like Shawn and Cena both have now successfully exchanged pleasantries.

Bryan:
Stay on Edge Shawn, don’t let him catch his second wind.

HBK doesn’t need to be told what to do by Daniel Bryan oh no. Having sent his message to Cena HBK bounces off the ropes. He looks to hit a baseball slide on Edge but Edge moves out of the way. HBK comes to the outside after Edge and goes to swing a big right hand, but Edge ducks it and grabs HBK from behind and drops him to the hard floor with the Edge-O-Matic. The crowd boo loudly as HBK’s surgically repaired back is clearly being targeted by Edge there. Cena leans through the ropes yelling, “get his ass in here so I can count!â€￾ Edge smiles as he grabs HBK and tosses him into the ring to the chagrin of the crowd.

JR:
Oh come on are you serious?

Piper:
I don’t see exactly what John Cena is doing wrong. He’s just doing exactly what the real officials would do, only he’s doing it better!

With HBK in the ring now Edge crawls in and on top of him for the pinfall attempt. Cena makes the count surprisingly at normal speed.

1…

2…

HBK kicks out!

Edge looks at Cena, “Count faster chump!â€￾ “Just cover him!â€￾ Cena shouts back, this count is much much faster.

1… 2… 3…

NO!

HBK gets the shoulder up again before the fast count can get him. Edge shakes his head at Cena. “Hopefully you don’t screw me up that badly on Sunday.â€￾ “That were one of my 5 moves he’d be down for the count jack.â€￾ Cena responds.

Bryan:
This is disgraceful to see. How can these two guys, who hate each other, be the Tag Team Champions. It’s a travesty.

Piper:
The bigger travesty would be you becoming World Champion. Wait till the ratings go into the toilet if it does.

Edge drags HBK over to the bottom rope and hangs him throat first on it, before Edge steps up and presses down on it with his boot, forcing HBK to lose his breath. Cena does not decide to do the usual 5 count giving Edge plenty of time choke the life out of HBK. After several long seconds and a ton of heat from the crowd Edge gets off and drags HBK back to the center of the ring. He then goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

The World Champion kicks out again despite Cena’s best efforts.

Bryan:
Really? NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! Horrible officiating. He could have choked Shawn to death!

Piper:
Oh really? Hey Justin how’s the neck doing? Nice tie!

Edge gets up and brings HBK to his feet with him. Edge is clearly not happy with having to do more work to get HBK down. He nails HBK with a big right hand that sends HBK into the corner. Edge gets there and sends HBK slinging out of the corner, which is exactly what HBK wanted. As he gets whipped he jumps and connects with a flying forearm smash to Cena which gets a huge pop from the crowd. Edge can’t believe what he’s just seen and charges the World Champion, but the Champion catches him and drops him with a reverse atomic drop. The crowd explode as HBK nails Edge with a big right hand. HBK gets up again this time slower and HBK picks Edge up and slams him to the mat with a big body slam.

JR:
HBK getting a small bit of retribution their on Cena. And now he is really feeling it and taking it to Mr. Money in the Bank Edge.

Piper:
Oh man, if he does what I think he’s going to do next I may cry.

HBK is definitely going to do what Piper is afraid he is going to do. He begins heading to the top rope to the cheers of the crowd. HBK is indeed going to fly, he gets to the top rope and with everything he has leaps off and connects on Edge with a huge elbow drop. The crowd explode as HBK stands up and is feeling it before heading to the corner and beginning to stomp his foot over and over again.

Bryan:
Shawn is tuning up the band. Edge is going to be in trouble here!

Piper:
If Shawn does this on Sunday you are going to be the one in big trouble Bryan or have you forgotten that you have to face him too.

JR:
Would you lay off him already Hot Rod.

The crowd clap with every stomp of the boot as HBK waits patiently for Edge to get to his feet. The Rated R Superstar eventually does and almost immediately upon reaching his feet HBK launches and connects with Sweet Chin Music on him! The crowd explode as Edge falls to the mat. Of course there is still the issue of Cena who is still down. The crowd pop as HBK pulls Cena close to Edge and HBK gets on top of Edge. HBK grabs Cena’s hand and lifts it up and slams it down.

1….

JR:
Well I’ll be damned HBK is about to pull one over on both Edge and Cena!

2…

Piper:
This is the definition of cheating JR!

3.. NO!

Cena’s arm shoots to life as HBK attempts to bring it down for the three count. The crowd boo as Cena looks at HBK and with his free hand flicks HBK off. HBK slaps Cena across the face for the effort however to the delight of the crowd.

Piper:
How dare Shawn Michaels put his hands on the official like that, that is going to be a fine I can guarantee that.

Cena shoots to his feet cursing being slapped across the face. HBK stands up tired of Cena’s games and ready to give some payback. Cena turns and HBK goes to take Cena’s head off, but Cena ducks it. HBK turns and Cena kicks HBK in the gut and sets him up and sends him down to the mat hard with a fisherman’s suplex. The crowd boo loudly as this match has completely gone awry. “Get up!â€￾ Cena yells at the top of his lungs to HBK.

Bryan:
Oh come on! I’m about to get in there and put a stop to this.

Piper:
Please do, I would love to see John Cena break you in half.

Cena is poised to send HBK with a second FU, but before he can he is shoved out of the way. Instead HBK gets to his feet and is nailed with a spear from the Rated R Superstar. The crowd boo loudly as Edge covers HBK. Cena looks pissed but drops down and counts.

1…

2…

3…

Here is your Winner: The Rated R Superstar, Edge!

The crowd boo loudly as Edge gets to his feet and turns to Cena. “He’s all yours now, see you Sunday loser!â€￾ Edge smiles as he heads out of the ring leaving Cena alone in the ring with HBK.

JR:
Edge just upset the World Champion here tonight, and now leaving the Champion alone with Cena.

Piper:
I were Edge I would have totally cashed in right now!

Bryan:
I’m not standing by for this!

The mic can be heard coming off as Cena prepares to do more damage to the World Champion, but the crowd pop as Bryan heads into the ring with a steel chair. Cena immediately exits the ring not wanting to get belted with the chair. Bryan isn’t happy about that at all.

JR:
God Dammit! John Cena is going to get away again and Bryan is going to be… Wait a minute!

The crowd pop as out of the back comes R-Truth, the man looking to take Cena’s European Championship from Cena at Summerslam. Truth grabs Cena from behind and throws him back into the ring. Cena gets into the ring and Bryan is there like a wild animal. He swings the steel chair and it connects with Cena’s head. Cena goes down like a light leaving Bryan alone in the ring standing tall. Bryan turns to the crowd, “Yes! Yes! Yes!â€￾

Piper:
I think I’m going to be sick.

JR:
You might have to get used to that feeling Hot Rod, because at Summerslam Daniel Bryan could be the Worlds Heavyweight Champion and after this he could very well do it.

R-Truth can be seen on the ramp smiling. “Now that’s What’s up!â€￾ UWF Raw goes off the air with Bryan on the turnbuckle shouting and leading the fans in going, “Yes! Yes! Yes!â€￾

End of Show:

Promos: The TTer’s.

Everything Else: SBS

Status
Not open for further replies.