Utterly Pointless

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
To be fair, Shelton Benjamen was SUPER OVER on RAW when he was first moved there apart of the draft where Triple H put him over 3 different times. Sure he ended up rectifying that with 2-3 more mostly squash matches against Shelton, but Benjamen has proven that he can be a huge draw. My only explanation for his flatness is A) He's on the wrong brand, and the smackdown audience just doesn't get him or B) He doesn't draw well as a heel, and needs to be a face or C) Its that stupid Butch Reed hair dye. Seriously, I was suprised they didn't hook him up with the nickname of "The Natural" instead of "The Gold Standard"

The Rated R CMStar

To be fair, Shelton Benjamen was SUPER OVER on RAW

Yeah, for about a month. By the time he won the IC belt, he wasn't already that hot, and it went downhill from there

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Benjamin was over based on his athleticsm, wrestling ability and because they let him beat Triple H. That does not get you a amin event spot, and it most definitely does not make you a draw.

Beer Money Army

but he's the GOLD STANDARD....

remember Devon dudley getting pinfall on HHH in 2002.. Now look how huge his career is..

since gaining that win he is getting a ppv world title shot 7 years later... :shifty: what a Honor!