Username change thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Powlay was a d*** I think ColeMiner is ready to come back b*tches!

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
See what I've done. I went to Japan, I then returned and took up this pointless gimmick, now I'm going to change absolutely nothing yet randomly get rid of the Lord. My character is going to have to be revamped as these dickhead fans kept chanting my old name. Everyone has now started making references to my old WWEF character and the whole Japanese thing has failed. I will just return to my old irrelevancy.

Back to R'Albin please.

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
See what I've done. I went to Japan, I then returned and took up this pointless gimmick, now I'm going to change absolutely nothing yet randomly get rid of the Lord. My character is going to have to be revamped as these dickhead fans kept chanting my old name. Everyone has now started making references to my old WWEF character and the whole Japanese thing has failed. I will just return to my old irrelevancy.

Back to R'Albin please.

Changed it. Next name change is at 4439 posts. :eek:tunga:

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Not planning on changing it yet unless a certain username is available.. but how many more posts do I need?

Reaction score
Miz said:
Not planning on changing it yet unless a certain username is available.. but how many more posts do I need?

You need to have 4716 posts.