Username change thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Can you not just change it urself no more?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Oi dont take mick I didn't realise! Never notice that going i thought this thread was for if u had to hit a post count before u could change!

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Oi dont take mick I didn't realise! Never notice that going i thought this thread was for if u had to hit a post count before u could change!

I didn't mean to take the mick! :upset:

Asskicker said:
:upset: Oh well. My name change will come soon!

Sorry, I just had to do it. :sad:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Cloud said:

What happened before was people were constantly changing their names causing confusion and annoyance, now what happens is you post in here then must make 250 posts before changing again. It's to avoid people having a new name every day basically.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
What happened before was people were constantly changing their names causing confusion and annoyance, now what happens is you post in here then must make 250 posts before changing again. It's to avoid people having a new name every day basically.

Although, it isn't hard to make 250 posts in one day because I managed to make 400 in a day and Vince managed to make like what? 1000?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Fair enough NO!

And thanks Seabs I hadn't noticed tbh things like this just go over my head haha

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
NO! said:
Although, it isn't hard to make 250 posts in one day because I managed to make 400 in a day and Vince managed to make like what? 1000?

Whilst that is true it's rare people will do that consistently, most people have peaks in their active.