US law enforcement to expand training in Mexico

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

Kane has been jobbed out of his brain for years now.

The character is a joke.

a joke?????? he can still kickass in the ring after all the weight he gained . and can still cut promos . its wwe who should we blame not him .

and btw, i saw a comment on u tube that has always got to me b4 . did anyone notice the difference of the size between the old masked kane and kane today ?

strij

Reaction score
It's true, his gimmick was a lot better several years ago, now h's nothing else than a jobber, not the unstoppable monster like before 5-10 years

g_homes

kane is a good wrestler. his chokeslam is strong. i want him to win the wwe championship. he is still a monster.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
LAREDO, Texas (AP) - Federal officials say the next phase in the joint U.S.-Mexico fight against transnational drug cartels will for the first time focus on training and equipping Mexican police at the state and local level.

William Brownfield, who is the assistant secretary of state for international narcotics and law enforcement affairs, announced Wednesday a $1.4 billion federal initiative that will allow Webb County sheriff's deputies to travel to Mexico or Central American countries to train law enforcement peers.

The Merida Initiative marks a first-of-its-kind agreement with a local law enforcement agency on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Brownfield says it's clear that local forces face the most concentrated violence in the ongoing battle with cartels, especially in northern Mexico, and also are in the most need of training.