• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

US law enforcement to expand training in Mexico

Kane-Not such the Monster now...

When Kane first appeared interfearing in the Hell In A Cell Match between The Undertaker and Shawn Micheals , he was a vicious monster who dominated anyone.
Evidence to what i just said - WrestleMania 14 Kane VS The Undertaker.
In this particular match it took Three Tombstones to get the pinfall over Kane , and yet he still kicked out slightly after the 3 count.

Nowadays , i feel that the wwe have made a mockery of Kane , he is knowhere close to the Monster or Demon he used to be.All we get now is Kane being used to fill in a storyline with The Great Khali , only to get beaten at WrestleMania 23.

I think wwe should give Kane a push a bring out the Monster within , rather than having him as a low-carder.Hopefully seeing the Judgment Day poster this might actaully happen , who knows...

Defiant One

Heres to hoping Kane becomes a bonafide monster again preferably at Judgement Day cuz I got tickets to go. No really I dont care when it happens as long as it happens.

the dark knight

he is the most underrated wrestler in the WWE ever . i cant believe what have the wwe done to him . they keep fucking him by the episode :S . if he didnt get a push till summerslam . i think ill quit watching wwe

Even though Kane is a big name in the wwe and has a good reputation within the wrestling business, he has never really had a long title run in his career. The wwe in my opinon have not used Kane in the correct way and this has left him lercking in the mid card of smackdown.

Wrestling Station

His debut to the WWF was at bad timing in my opinion.

That time, Triple H, Undertaker, The Rock, Steve Austin, Benoit and others were in their prime, so he couldnt get the hype he needed to continue with it for today. Also we cant forget that he is around 43 years old, so this is another factor that stops him from being pushed over.

monkeystyle

Kane lost all credibilty after he cried when Lita left him. Up until then, he was still easily salvageable. Also, selling for Shane McMahon didn't help him either. I mean how bad is it when you no sell everybody, but then bump like a bitch for a non wrestler?

Now, I'm sure he can be salvaged, but it will be considerably harder.

Great One

Two words... May 19th.

!!

For the slow ones, that if anytime, will be the right time to repush him again and hopefully this time do it right.

imported_Chase

Kane has been overlooked at this point. He is almost the Shelton Benjamin of Smackdown!:lac:

xtremebadass

WWE butchered Kane for years and now they are just using him to job to new talent. From being at the same level as Undertaker at one point, but somewhere along the lines they dropped him. See No Evil really did him in, because if you are in a WWE movie and it sucks, that means you suck, like Cena did and does. Hope Austin doesn't end up like that.

monkeystyle

Two words... May 19th.

!!

For the slow ones, that if anytime, will be the right time to repush him again and hopefully this time do it right.

In order to believe this, you have to believe that the WWE books long term.

And come on, we all know that WWE writers have the memory of goldfish.

Great One

Well, there is still that recent Spirit Squad brought in months in advance for the sole purpose to reform DX theory.

King_Ash

I reckon you should bring back the mask and the armless atire he used to wear back in the day when he was against taker at wrestlemania 14. I agree with what you said Benji and I hate it too, the tombstone is the most dominate finisher (in my opinion) in the history of ANY wrestling show, it usually puts away anyone. And for Kane to kick out of 2 or 3 is amazing... then you have Khali do does a doublehanded chokeslam followed by a chop to the head and hes down... BULLSHIT

Wrestling Station

Kane with mask= better overall image as a monster, the mask plays "the mysterios part" of any storyline that adds up to the feud.

Kane without the mask= lost the fear factor towards fans, this subjects to loss of push from management of WWE due to Kane being less popular among the crowd.

They need to bring the masked Kane back, or he is a washed out wrestler imo.

The Anigma

the whole monster gimmick for Kane went out the window a long time ago in my opinion...he went from being a dominant monster at the level of the undertaker in some respects to losing his mask, let's not forget the katie vick storyline with triple h, crying over lita leaving him, and getting his ass beat by shane mcmahon? the gimmick is up if they decide to make him a monster again they have their work cut out for them...that's my opinion...

the dark knight

His debut to the WWF was at bad timing in my opinion.

That time, Triple H, Undertaker, The Rock, Steve Austin, Benoit and others were in their prime, so he couldnt get the hype he needed to continue with it for today. Also we cant forget that he is around 43 years old, so this is another factor that stops him from being pushed over.

there is no such thing as bad timing . the gimmick he introduced was supposed to tka over all the other wrestlers no matter how good they r . his 40th birthday is today btw . and if u think that anyone who passes 40 cant be pushed, what do u have to say about hbk and triple h ?hbk is older than kane and triple h is just 2 years younger .

Kane lost all credibilty after he cried when Lita left him. Up until then, he was still easily salvageable. Also, selling for Shane McMahon didn't help him either. I mean how bad is it when you no sell everybody, but then bump like a bitch for a non wrestler?

Now, I'm sure he can be salvaged, but it will be considerably harder.

remember the shit austin said to kane b4 he took off his mask "where's the kane that took me to hell and back in the 1st blood match " (i still have that episode on tape) ? this should happened again . that time i thought it was it , kane is wwe champ again as he actually started using the tombstone again and kicked evolution's ass in the last match with the mask but instead the made him take his mask off . 2 things must happen , either he somehow wears his mask again (get burned up or sumthin ) or if the mask is 2 tight for him then sum1 just have to talk trash to him and make him pissed of then be a monster again .

WWE butchered Kane for years and now they are just using him to job to new talent. From being at the same level as Undertaker at one point, but somewhere along the lines they dropped him. See No Evil really did him in, because if you are in a WWE movie and it sucks, that means you suck, like Cena did and does. Hope Austin doesn't end up like that.

i do agree that a bad movie makes the wrestler look bad . that was one of the things that made kane drop . but the movie dosnt suck that deep :(

In order to believe this, you have to believe that the WWE books long term.

And come on, we all know that WWE writers have the memory of goldfish.

mythbusters busted the myth of goldfish only has a 3 secs memory .

I reckon you should bring back the mask and the armless atire he used to wear back in the day when he was against taker at wrestlemania 14. I agree with what you said Benji and I hate it too, the tombstone is the most dominate finisher (in my opinion) in the history of ANY wrestling show, it usually puts away anyone. And for Kane to kick out of 2 or 3 is amazing... then you have Khali do does a doublehanded chokeslam followed by a chop to the head and hes down... BULLSHIT

the kane/khali match ruined my WM . and yes, tombstone is perhaps the most powerful looking finisher in wrestling . so it should be back soon .

Kane with mask= better overall image as a monster, the mask plays "the mysterios part" of any storyline that adds up to the feud.

Kane without the mask= lost the fear factor towards fans, this subjects to loss of push from management of WWE due to Kane being less popular among the crowd.

They need to bring the masked Kane back, or he is a washed out wrestler imo.

the whole monster gimmick for Kane went out the window a long time ago in my opinion...he went from being a dominant monster at the level of the undertaker in some respects to losing his mask, let's not forget the katie vick storyline with triple h, crying over lita leaving him, and getting his ass beat by shane mcmahon? the gimmick is up if they decide to make him a monster again they have their work cut out for them...that's my opinion...

anything thats broken can be fixed .

the only reason that may apply for me about kane not being in the main event is that HE doesnt want to :( .
the guy has been in every wrestling game i played . so imo, he is a legend in the WWE . and not just for the game part .