Ur Mr Gay

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
urmrgay.jpg

new mario cover... awesome is all i have to say.

EDIT:look at the location of the stars on the bottom of the letters.

J

Lmao...Would've been funnier if i had got it at first...But its still pretty funny...You deserve some rep for that one...

This Guy

Yeah thats old news....a manager at the EB Manager conference even brought it up at the Nintendo Class. The EB Higher Ups were embaressed and the Nintendo Rep just kinda looked at him like "are you really asking me if we did that on purpose?" and from what I've heard that manager got chewed out large by his DM, his RM the VP and the President of the company.

J

Yeah thats old news....a manager at the EB Manager conference even brought it up at the Nintendo Class. The EB Higher Ups were embaressed and the Nintendo Rep just kinda looked at him like "are you really asking me if we did that on purpose?" and from what I've heard that manager got chewed out large by his DM, his RM the VP and the President of the company.

That just made it even funnier in my eyes...

This Guy

yeah I was in the class, sitting right behind the manager that asked...myself and some of the other managers in my district were all like, dude your a moron.

oh, btw, this really isn't a technology discussion, this is just pointing out a possible mistake, belongs in HIAT (guess what?)

King Of Kings

Reaction score
lol thats funny its like those disney movies with hidden messages:g: