-UPDATE TITLE FOUND- AEW World Title Has Been Stolen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Bro everything is a storyline

Life's a work

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Oof

We need an 'F' react

giphy.gif

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
It was genuinely stolen. If it was a storyline, it would have been gone a whole lot longer and we would have found out Rikishi did it for The Rock.
There are 3 possibilities here, and I'm on break so I'll be kind enough to LIST them here:
1. AEW got in contact with the police ahead of time and worked something out with them. It's not the first time it's happened in wrestling for sake of a story. And it's not exactly like the police needed to do all that much if this was the case.
2. Jericho and the "management" of AEW are true dumbasses and decided to do this publicity stunt (and yes, that's all this is) without prior consent of the authorities, and figured they'd do enough on their part to make it seem legit to the police.
3. Jericho is genuinely a fucking dumbass for losing the title.

In any case, the whole thing is dumb, but I suppose it served its purpose in the end. Eyes on the company, sympathy for the company, yet another stupid meme of Jericho, heel heat for Jericho...

Then someone needs to write the story of someone loving me. :emoji_slight_frown:
You're more over being in the chase than you are with the strap. It sucks, trust me I know. Sorry brother. On the bright side, you get to be a cool sympathetic babyface and drink beer :austin2:

Reactions: bullyballmm

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I mean, we all know Jericho is a dumbass. I personally think this is a blessing in disguise for AEW.

Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I can't. I need updates on this stupid storyline so I can make fun of how dumb it is
Right...

The same reason I read the recaps of RAW/SDL & WWE Main roster pay per views...
so I can make fun how how dumb it ALL is.

Well...that I can understand.

:thumbsup:

Reactions: Jacob Fox