-UPDATE TITLE FOUND- AEW World Title Has Been Stolen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
As stated the AEW World title has been found by the police, thank goodness!

EDoefqjXUAEzpQa.jpg

Original post below.

As confirmed by multiple websites and scources, including the Tallahassee Police. Christopher 'Jericho' Irvine has filed a police report as his AEW World Championship has unfortunately been stolen, less then 24 Hours after ALL OUT.

Quote "Professional wrestling star Chris Jericho found himself on the receiving end of a dirty trick outside the ring during a recent visit to Tallahassee — the theft of one of his championship belts. A purported police report or dispatch note making the rounds online says that Jericho reported the theft of the belt while he was dining Sunday night at Longhorn Steakhouse on North Monroe Street.

Jericho arrived at the Million Air terminal and placed the championship belt inside his rented limousine alongside someone else's luggage he mistakenly picked up, according to the report. After dropping him off at Longhorn, the driver returned to the airport."

EDkPKi-WkAIAiqY.jpg

As of this moment the investigation is still underway.

You can read more in the link below.

Wrestler Chris Jericho reports theft of AEW title belt in Tallahassee after Longhorn visit

Chris Jericho made a video about the title being stolen on twitter which you can also see below

Despite Jericho being rather normal in this video, this is not a work, the title really was stolen unfortunately, this is a very real situation, im sure the people here who are not too fond of AEW would love to use this to take all sorts of jabs at AEW but id rather you didn't and ask you dont, this isn't the time for that.

This is a real and developing situation, it sucks and its unfortunate, and hopefully they get the title back and find it before October.

While i part of me wants to believe its a work, everything says and indicates it sadly isnt.

Last edited:
Reactions: bullyballmm

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I have so many good jokes I could use on this one. But since you asked nicely (not really, more like I can't pick the best one and am too lazy to write them all)... I don't see how it's anyone's fault but his, since he picked up the wrong luggage. Also, this absolutely SCREAMS work, and I don't know if I can be convinced otherwise

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
TITLE FOUND, LET'S BRING OUT THE BUBBLY!

giphy.gif

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I can't. I need updates on this stupid storyline so I can make fun of how dumb it is

It was genuinely stolen. If it was a storyline, it would have been gone a whole lot longer and we would have found out Rikishi did it for The Rock.