Update on the WWE Championship Design

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Undertaker

Reaction score
The old WWF belt was much, much better compared to the current WWE Championship. I think they should go back to using it although we all know it won't happen. As long as they don't bring back the ridiculous spinner belt than I think it should be fine. I do like the look of the current belt but it does need a change. Its amazing how tweaking something can refresh current storylines and feuds.

Reaction score
They need to either go back to the Attitude Era WWE Championship or the Undisputed Championship, if they decide to do the right thing and go back to having only one major Championship.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
The World Heavyweight Championship is a good thing in my opinion. It kind helps show who could go to the next level and challenge for the WWE title. just my opinion on that subject.

As for a new title design, I just want it to remember the history of not only the belt, but the company, you know?

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
They should do this at Wrestlemania if they're going to unify the belts, they've been very well been talking about it for a few years. They have a the rosters on both show, it would make sense. All they would have to do is have the World Champion or WWE Champion win the Royal Rumble and earn the right to face the other Champion and unify the belts.