Update on Steiner's TNA Status / Shooting With Scott Steiner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ashez

Reaction score
Sorry who got released? -.-
Its a sad but true statement that I would not have noticed this till 6 months later to be honest. Scott never did amount to much as a solo wrestler

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
"Read my tweets people, I am not blasting TNA if I do I will let you know. Right now, I'm trying to save TNA because its The Titanic and its sinking fast because Hogan and Bischoff are doing the same bullsh** they did to destroy WCW. It took them 1 1/2 months to drive TNA to its lowest ratings ever. The best way to save it is to jump off and be the voice for the guys that can't say anything."

In response to a fan saying he was bitter that he was gone from the company, Steiner responded:

"Bitter???? I have nothing to be bitter about! I have a contract extension signed by TNA officials that under the circumstances that under the circumstances I would not sign."

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Steiner is always entertaining. Just having him backstage and having random interactions with people is fun to see which is almost what he was reduced to. I thought if he got a tag team with Bully Ray awhile back they would have been great. Their interactions alone were priceless.

Oh well, I guess I'll just watch more RKK for my Steiner fix.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Read somewhere he was staying in India as a RKK or whatever exclusive, but that was a minute ago. Really couldn't care any less about Steiner unless he takes Tenay's job doing play by play.
lol by god could you imagine how fun it would be listening to this juiced up goof doing play by play.lol

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
You see, Steiner comes from a Highly Educated University so y'all better take him seriously.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
You see, Steiner comes from a Highly Educated University so y'all better take him seriously.
lol could you imagine him getting an f on a test in college i can just picture his response''what the fuck is dis i shoulda got an a mark bitch" lol

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Steiner back at burying TNA, lol.

Scott Steiner, who parted ways with TNA Wrestling last week, posted numerous messages on Twitter Thursday slamming his formerly employer's brain trust, particularly Hulk Hogan. He also alleges that TNA controls Sting's account on the microblogging site.

* When these assholes got control they tried to takeover everybodys twitter page

* u didnt have twitter they made one up for U...so u people who think yur tweeting sting its not him

* He told me he doesnt watch the show.so hes not tweeting about a show he doesnt watch

* Evrybody refused to sign over twitter so every wk u get an email begging u to twitter what they want

* Got one today,Please tweet this;Hogan take over as GM wonder what he will do...WTF really

* Even if u r not on show Please tweet..so the booking team of pritchard bischoff n hogan wont book U want u to tweet about hogan

* Tweet about yurself hogan nobody else wants to tweet about u u f***ing mark

* Im tweeting what they wish they could

* Wondeting what hogans going to do...hmmmm...hes a fn mark so hes going to make a couple of matches that ppl want to see

* Nothing more unprofessional than a heel wanting to be cheered

* So ppl cheer him which pissd everybody off especially sting bcuz he had to wrestle him

* Have the future of wrestling garrett do something bcuz eric told him to in booking meeting....what a f***ing joke

* Now hes good but hes going to everything like he did when he was bad bcuz he was first good

* And that produced the worst ratings ever so he went bad which was just as bad as when he was good

* Then his bad wasnt any good bcuz his ratings still sucked so he turnd back to good from bad

* Wtf y'all get his bullshit ....dont forget to say BROTHER ..bcuz its fresh

* Stupid mofo

* Remember deny u had anything to do with the release of the sex tape to try n get more sales

* How kardashian of u....Homomania running wild..his shit writes itself

* His w

* His ex-wife said he was gay right!!!..hhmmm who brought in Orlando Jordan

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
* Have the future of wrestling garrett do something bcuz eric told him to in booking meeting....what a f***ing joke

I love this one the best :lmao FUTURE OF WRESTLING.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
GOAT Twitter account.

He was going on another tirade at Ric Flair yesterday, brilliant stuff.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Even if u r not on show Please tweet..so the booking team of pritchard bischoff n hogan wont book U want u to tweet about hogan

Tweet about yurself hogan nobody else wants to tweet about u u f***ing mark

His ex-wife said he was gay right!!!..hhmmm who brought in Orlando Jordan

i love me some Scotty Steiner

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Hulk Hogan Responds to Scott Steiner Trashing Him on Twitter

QR8u0w.png

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
As much as it gets joked about TNA going out of business if Garrett is the future of wrestling then TNA truly won't be around much longer.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That is worrying and getting the wrestlers to make tweets about Hogan is ridiculous if true. Hogan sees money and talent in Steiner, it is like he is talking about a young guy rather than a 45 year old. Hogan should have ignored the comments.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
"U R a fool Hogan-U n bischoff arrogantly came into Tna n disrespected n sh** on evrybdy bhind closed doors n in the media. U unprofessional mothrf**k'rs attackd AJ,Roode,Angle n Borash n the media,but to attack Angle professionally n personally was bullsh** Which i will address later,YOU,bischoff n pritchard book the show,tell me how u lobbying yurself to get me back,U lying piece of sh**. No believes yur bullsh**,U see money n talent in me really,U also think bitchoffs son is the future of wrestling F*** U. Yur an idiot,U intro me to yur family n im nice doesn't mean i give a f**k about u N and yur bust-out family. Put yur daughter on the corner n see if she can earn money on her back bcuz she cant sing or dance. U dont know....u dont know who i am and what im capable of..yur creative control wont help u in real life situations"

:lmao