Update on Steiner's TNA Status / Shooting With Scott Steiner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Several readers have sent in word that Scott Steiner's profile has been removed from the Impact Wrestling roster section of the TNA website (as you can see in the photo below). While it has not been officially announced that Steiner has parted ways with TNA, the removal of his profile is generally a good indication that a talent has left.

BSRxfa.png

Quite a few EX-WWE talents are leaving TNA or soon to be leaving such as RVD also. I wouldn't mind him back in the WWE but I highly doubt that he will be making a return in the near future but who knows, especially with their wellness policy now.

I'll leave you with a video:

[video=youtube;JQ2ouQy6tvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2ouQy6tvw&feature=related[/video]​

Ashez

Reaction score
Damn that video makes him look like a tool

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Not sure why TNA even brought him back. I don't think that Steiner adds anything to the product, he would cost too much money plus TNA already have too many wrestlers on the roster to fill a two hour show. TNA won't miss him if they have indeed released him.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Steiner's been busy with RKK though. I was assuming he was just the main guy there yet still contracted to TNA. Ah wells.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
They may as well just use him for RKK, he was probably picked for that since TNA weren't going to use him anymore. The guy should be looking at retirement soon since he must be around 50.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
They may as well just use him for RKK, he was probably picked for that since TNA weren't going to use him anymore. The guy should be looking at retirement soon since he must be around 50.

Yeah, he turns 50 in July and he should retire. If he keeps using steroids, his body/heart isn't going to last much longer.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
He should at least cut back on his inring appearances and also the steroids aren't good. He could still make decent money doing appearances and then I am sure that WWE would induct the Steiner Brothers into the HOF eventually.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Not sure why TNA even brought him back. I don't think that Steiner adds anything to the product, he would cost too much money plus TNA already have too many wrestlers on the roster to fill a two hour show. TNA won't miss him if they have indeed released him.

They brought him back for the Main Event Mafia reunion that was supposed to happen last year. But when Booker and Nash jumped back to the WWE, it was obvious that they had nothing for him.

Not really a big loss for TNA. I consider it trimming the fat. Scott hasn't really been entertaining for me in about a 5 years. I wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors though.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
TNA keep running out of reasons to watch them.

The guy was top 3 promo guy in that shit company.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
The Steiners should be in the HOF anyway Troy, they are one of the greatest teams in history and when you look at some of the shit WWE have put in over the years they are well worth their place. Steiner's solo career never took off like it should have.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
No big deal. He hasn't done anything noteworthy for someime in TNA, so if true, it was about time they let him go.

Now he can concentrate on indy bookings and doing RKK for TNA in India if they still want him to do that.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
He and Abyss are the Tag Team Champs in RKK.

PY.

Reaction score
Read somewhere he was staying in India as a RKK or whatever exclusive, but that was a minute ago. Really couldn't care any less about Steiner unless he takes Tenay's job doing play by play.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
PWInsider said:
We noted a few weeks ago there were expected to be some TNA releases shortly. Scott Steiner is the first of those, as he's been released from the company.