Survivor Series Update: Drew Mcintyre vs Roman Reigns Survivor Series

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
These two just came out of rivalries that were a hell of a good.

Now they maybe heading against each other to see who is the dominant champ between the two.

Truly I say go for it!
What are your thoughts on this?
I think it’ll be a good match. I feel Roman has to win this one, but it needs to be very back and forth and crazy. Knowing these 2, it’ll be fun and very entertaining.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I think it’ll be a good match. I feel Roman has to win this one, but it needs to be very back and forth and crazy. Knowing these 2, it’ll be fun and very entertaining.
Most definitely! With all the potential he has built up over the past months being a heel badass, it will be a shame to derail that with a loss at Survivor Series.

Reactions: edge4ever

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Find it hard to care about this match. Why bother even doing raw vs smackdown this year? I guess it's a ratings grab. Regardless, this match will do nothing for no one. Orton is obviously losing despite already suffering many defeats already. I suppose it would be a good win for Roman but not really an imperative win for him.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
As much as I am not a Roman fan, I will be pulling for him in this match. I have been following Randy Orton since the beginning of his career and have never seen in him what so many others seem to see in him. I honestly feel he is an average wrestler who gets by because of his family's name and good looks. He is not, IMO, a great wrestler.

If WWE ever wanted me to get behind Roman, having him beat the shit out of Randy Orton would be a good way to do it.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
As much as I am not a Roman fan, I will be pulling for him in this match. I have been following Randy Orton since the beginning of his career and have never seen in him what so many others seem to see in him. I honestly feel he is an average wrestler who gets by because of his family's name and good looks. He is not, IMO, a great wrestler.

If WWE ever wanted me to get behind Roman, having him beat the shit out of Randy Orton would be a good way to do it.
Well I don't think Randy is too average he has some flavor.

But Randy is no Rock, Eddie Guerrero, Bret Hart, etc.

Those men came from big name wrestling families and made a even bigger name for themselves.

They were the leaders of the pack or " Heads of the tables"

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Well I don't think Randy is too average he has some flavor.

But Randy is no Rock, Eddie Guerrero, Bret Hart, etc.

Those men came from big name wrestling families and made a even bigger name for themselves.

They were the leaders of the pack or " Heads of the tables"

Without the Orton family name, Randy would never have appeared in WWE. I know that's an opinion, but I stand by it.

He has never done anything to prove to me that he is above average. His major move would never have done him any good if DDP didn't make it popular first during the Monday Night Wars. He is awful at selling and often has to be actually injured to sell well. The man has never impressed me once in his career.

And don't get me started on that stupid DDT with the opponent's legs on the rope. That is the dumbest move in history IMO

That's my thoughts on it and I know we can disagree. But I could easily name 100 wrestlers on the indie scene in the past 20 years who are better than him but never got credit because their last name wasn't Orton.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Without the Orton family name, Randy would never have appeared in WWE. I know that's an opinion, but I stand by it.

He has never done anything to prove to me that he is above average. His major move would never have done him any good if DDP didn't make it popular first during the Monday Night Wars. He is awful at selling and often has to be actually injured to sell well. The man has never impressed me once in his career.

And don't get me started on that stupid DDT with the opponent's legs on the rope. That is the dumbest move in history IMO

That's my thoughts on it and I know we can disagree. But I could easily name 100 wrestlers on the indie scene in the past 20 years who are better than him but never got credit because their last name wasn't Orton.
Well everyone is entitled to there opinions and I respect yours 100%.

In my opinion Randy Orton has changed over time.

But Randy wouldn't been nothing without Flair and Triple H. I feel without a Evolution there would have been no Randy Orton.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Could Drew Mcintyre roll into Survivor Series as a world champ so we won't have a Heel vs Heel between Orton and Reigns?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Could Drew Mcintyre roll into Survivor Series as a world champ so we won't have a Heel vs Heel between Orton and Reigns?
I think they’re prob going to do that. They want to see these 2 collide, too. It’ll be more of a draw I think.

Reactions: Deadmanforever97

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I think they’re prob going to do that. They want to see these 2 collide, too. It’ll be more of a draw I think.
Besides Drew, Roman, and Paul Heyman has more backstory.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Looks like we have a better story for Survivor Series

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Looks like we have a better story for Survivor Series

Better match, too. Let these 2 bulls beat the Shit out of each other. Let Roman win after like 3 spears and maybe a cheap tactic

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Better match, too. Let these 2 bulls beat the Shit out of each other. Let Roman win after like 3 spears and maybe a cheap tactic
That's been on my mind all month...

I hope Jimmy interfere, help Roman win and joins The Faction

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Now its drew vs Roman they have to book it so that both men dont look weak. I thinks it will be a screwy finish