Upcoming Card Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Nah trying to keep him face for now...

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Winners
Astrisk vs. Kid
Banks vs. Multiplex
Snow vs. Trix
Syn vs. Alexander
Venemous vs. Vance
Four Way Reynolds
Jacqui Monroe v. Raiden Blaze v. Zack Bronko w/ Claressa King
Tag Match : Rippercussions.

You know quite a few people talk about things in past tense which doesn't make sense to me. Also some guys have the internal monologue in every single rp which again seems odd because some of them don't even mention where they are bit silly no setting.

Anywho those are my pics with only 3 hours to go I don't a single rp would sway me except maybe banks multi and thats just cause I feel there both so bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
sitting down to write banks and multiplex. Just making sure I also have the fatal four way right?

The_King

Reaction score
Yup, here's the final list:
Reynolds v. Black v. Sensation v. White: ~Primetime~
Asterisk v. Krazy: The_King
Banks v. Multiplex: ~Primetime~
Vance v. Venomous: Pete
Monroe v. Blaze v. Bronko: BDC
Snow v. Trix: The_King
Bogans v. LWO v. Rednecks v. RipperCussions: BDC
Syn v. Alexander: Pete

Reading through the RPs now and then I'll post my votes.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Readability on Trix just doesn't flow with me.

Syns style threw me off.

The_King

Reaction score
My votes:
Aaron Asterisk v. Kid Krazy
Andrew Reynolds v. Michael Black v. Sammy Sensation v. Solomon White- I now understand what Pete was saying about Andy’s description and wording. Completely bizarre haha.
Brandon Banks v. Multiplex- Definitely spotty performance on both guy’s parts, but Multiplex seems to lack a long term direction whereas Banks has one set.
Heath Venomous v. Abram Vance
Jacqui Monroe v. Raiden Blaze v. Zack Bronko- Jacqui just squeaks this out for me over Bronko.
Tag Tiles: RipperCussions
IC: Snow v. Trix- I just want to add that I can easily see why Prime gave Snow the win. Ben writes a consistent character and did it well in all four RPs. RRS wrote a good character too in three out of the four RPs and if he would’ve stayed with that format (the character development in RP 1/2/4), Snow would’ve barely won it for me. However, Trix’s ‘war’ RP was phenomenal and won it for me, but with that being said, I think RRS is being way over-hyped. I’d expect Snow to be beat him most of the time.
World: Syn v. Alexander- If Drew developed his initial promo in some follow up RPs, I could’ve easily seen him winning, but his short promo won’t cut it against all of Syn’s solid ones.

Pete

Reaction score
Funny, my favourite RP of Ben's was the one where he's backstage dissing everybody and cutting a shit promo. That was awesome. But no question, RRS had it won with that first RP and just kept on coming.

Also...Tag Team "TILES"? I didn't know we were masons... ;)

Pete

Reaction score
Aaron Asterisk v. Kid Krazy (by default, and by the way Lewb told me TWA has a broken laptop, so he's likely not to show for a while).

Andrew Reynolds v. Michael Black v. Sammy Sensation v. Solomon White (by default, even though his RP was a far cry from good - although it was decent).

Brandon Banks v. Multiplex (gonna go against the grain here. It annoys me how PY seemingly can't tell the difference between televised and non-televised, and uses it to take cheap shots at Multi. I kind of understand FWR's complaints in that regard after reading the material. Plus, with a little help from BDC, Multi is bound to start heading somewhere real soon. This week, he was just more readable overall).

Heath Venomous v. Abram Vance (no contest. Even with the 2 beats 1 rule gone, King's stuff was hilarious, and he is a clear winner in my eyes).

Jacqui Monroe v. Raiden Blaze v. Zack Bronko (I know it's my match, but I'm voting for Bronko, because I really liked his stuff. Mine was OK, but he takes this one in my view).

Tag Tiles: No comment, because I really went for the win here, unlike with Jacqui where I was mostly helping the story along.

IC: Snow v. Trix (how anyone can say otherwise baffles me. Ben tried his damnedest, but it seems RRS just can't be beat - clearly the best RPer in this fed at the moment).

World: Syn v. Alexander (the biggest no brainer of all. Three readable, engaging, well-written and -coded promos vs a clearly half-hearted rush job. Who deserves the win? ManOn is perhaps the biggest 'company man' in this fed, outside of Staff. He RP's - well -, doesn't whine and doesn't think his output is the be-all end-all of RPing, when it's in fact better than what most of the primadonnas are putting out. He clearly deserves to be at the top, and if it's up to me, he's staying there.)

Last edited:

BDC

Reaction score
Aaron Asterisk v. Kid Krazy default
Andrew Reynolds v. Michael Black v. Sammy Sensation v. Solomon White-Default
Brandon Banks v. Multiplex- but Multiplex seems to lack a long term direction whereas Banks has one set. I AGREE...also not going to give a win to him while he drops the character (Just got word)
Heath Venomous v. Abram Vance
Jacqui Monroe v. Raiden Blaze v. Zack Bronko- no comment
Tag Tiles: RipperCussions
IC: Snow v. Trix- RRS by a nose... definitively need a rematch... (not gonna call him the best..sorry)
World: Syn v. Alexander-

Pete

Reaction score
So who takes Plex? You or me? Might make more sense for you to take him, since, hey, LWO and all that...

So final tally:

First match: Asterisk
Second match: Reynolds
Third match: Banks
Fourth match: Vance
Fifth match: Jacqui
IC Champ: Trix
Tag Champs: Cussions
WHC: Syn

BDC

Reaction score
yeah, not sure about the faction thing. Raiden, apparently wasn't as ON BOARD as I thought...It's a madhouse! A madhouse! lol!

Pete

Reaction score
GAH! We need to discuss this when I get off work/before results are written!