Unrest in Ferguson, MO after cop kills unarmed 18 year old

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
There's an idea floating around that any given young person who's never gotten into any serious trouble has this bright future ahead of them.

The murderer needs to charged to the fullest extent of the law and probably sent to prison on the count of shooting an unarmed victim.
If police cannot be trusted, what gives them the right to handcuff me for any crime?

It doesn't matter who the guy was. He was unarmed.

Last edited:

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
There's an idea floating around that any given young person who's never gotten into any serious trouble has this bright future ahead of them.
Let's not act as if the next Martin Luther King, Jr was gunned down.
It happens to almost every person that gets killed/dies.

Basically, when you die, YOU DID NOTHING WRONG AND YOU HAD A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD OF YOU....BECAUSE YOU ARE DEAD!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Scum of the earth, they are...
You blueberries realize the media and paparazzi are two very different things, right??

I'll try to summarize my thoughts on this as I have followed it very closely.

-Fuck cops not being held responsible for actions. The system is broken, and by that I mean I am sick of cops shooting people and then the department he works for carries out the investigation. There needs to be an outside body that investigates the police to restore some balance and take away their power. They are here to protect and serve, not rule with an iron fist.

-Federal funding providing tanks, armored vehicles, AR15s, ect to local law enforcement is despicable. Why are we militarizing our local police units and teaching them to treat civilians like an opposing force? We are in this shit together. Seeing tanks on American streets makes me sick. Simply put there is no reason for it.

-These assholes at the St Louis County PD are all scumbags, especially the chief of police. They legitimately need to fire them all from top to bottom. Don't give me any BS about how the cops were just following orders, they were attacking civilians, refusing to follow protocol and even infringing on people's constitutional rights..

-Which leads to perhaps my biggest issue, as many huge issues as there are here, where the fuck was the local legislation during all of this? How did the Blue STL county PD chief of police wind up with all of that power to call the shots like he was? Where were the city council members? State Representatives? Governor? He showed up about 3 days too late and we saw the results in the meantime

Massive props to the Missouri state troopers who deescalated the situation almost immediately by.... treating humans like human instead of animals. Amazing what happens when they say "we are in this together" instead of being divisive.

I'm so scatterbrained on the issue because like I said, this really encompasses so many different things.

Anyhow, if you thought there was civil unrest before just wait and see how the town reacts when this cop gets off scott free, which I would bet a hefty amount of money he will get at WORST a slap on the wrist.

Reactions: Stopspot

Xray

Jobber
Reaction score
Looks to me like a viscous thug got what was coming to him, can't believe all you gullible tards who think he was an innocent little boy on his way to college. I predict the evidence will show he charged the cop and probably tried to get his gun, the cop was justified in using deadly force to eliminate the threat to his life.
Blacks as usual want a free pass and don't want to be held accountable for anything, their sense of entitlement leads them to walk out of stores with things they want, and even try to intimidate cops - Hope all you guys hating on the cops take a stroll through the hood some time, you'll be begging for a cop within minutes.
I admit, I may be wrong. I don't know the facts, neither does anyone else. I don't see any cop using deadly force unless they have no other option ,,, And if this thug had his hands up, it was probably in an effort to strike the cop. I don't buy any of this "gentle giant" bs, video of him strong arming a little asian man should be proof enough for anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together that he was not gentle by any stretch.
Also emerging that he is a Bloods member - And I don't think its a coincidence that he just happens to be wearing red in every pic of him. There are pics of him flashing gang signs, and also SHOCK OF ALL SHOCKS he was an aspiring rapper, and his "songs" are filled with the typical violent, degrading, lusting for $$ lyrics typical of this "music".

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Looks to me like a viscous thug got what was coming to him, can't believe all you gullible tards who think he was an innocent little boy on his way to college. I predict the evidence will show he charged the cop and probably tried to get his gun, the cop was justified in using deadly force to eliminate the threat to his life.
Blacks as usual want a free pass and don't want to be held accountable for anything, their sense of entitlement leads them to walk out of stores with things they want, and even try to intimidate cops - Hope all you guys hating on the cops take a stroll through the hood some time, you'll be begging for a cop within minutes.
I admit, I may be wrong. I don't know the facts, neither does anyone else. I don't see any cop using deadly force unless they have no other option ,,, And if this thug had his hands up, it was probably in an effort to strike the cop. I don't buy any of this "gentle giant" bs, video of him strong arming a little asian man should be proof enough for anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together that he was not gentle by any stretch.
Also emerging that he is a Bloods member - And I don't think its a coincidence that he just happens to be wearing red in every pic of him. There are pics of him flashing gang signs, and also SHOCK OF ALL SHOCKS he was an aspiring rapper, and his "songs" are filled with the typical violent, degrading, lusting for $$ lyrics typical of this "music".
You sound a bit racist, but I get the gist.
This leads me to believe you barely know any facts of the situation and are merely acting out of hatred or you are downright racist.

I didn't buy the innocent gimmick but you being scared of blacks is, by far, the most humorous part of your post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Just Kevin and Vice

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Man, you have some issues don't you?
First off, no. Brown was unarmed, basic law enforcement training states that you use the many forms of non-lethal force in your possession to deter someone without a weapon. Including taser, nightstick, pepper spray, etc. Secondly, Brown was shot six times. Four in the body, twice in the head. By the time he fell to the ground and died, he was a good 15-20 yards away from the cop car. He was running from the cop. You don't shoot to kill someone who is attempting to flee. This isn't a low-budget 80's flick.
Your views on the black race are unbelievably shallow and ignorant. As a black man myself, I find your comments hilariously idiotic. I gotta say, the fact that you throw everyone in a group of people into that category based on the color of their skin is laughable. It seems like the only experience you have had with black people is from TV.
I will say, that about 5% of black people actually fit the bill that you've described. They're ignorant hoodrats who do nothing but bring down the community that they reside in.
I'm assuming that you don't have many more than the "2 brain cells" that you mentioned earlier, so I'll make this quick.
People like you are cancerous to society. You're a close-minded bigot, and I can't hide my shame that you are a member on this forum.
5d6edc1c4f9d20501e4c9e12d53c5a20.jpg
Find out who these people are, and pick up a book about them. :dawg:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Trolling