WrestleMania Undertaker's HUGE Appointment...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Shane is 2-0 at WM, don't break all the streaks.

Seriously though, only way I see Taker fighting for Vince is if the content in the box affects him. Could allow Taker to fight for Vince, all while staying face. Don't think Shane is going to actually compete either. He'll probably name someone in his place, if someone comes to his aid during the match it'd be taken as a heel act. And replacing The Authority with another heel wouldn't be smart.
I doubt Taker just walks into it too, excited as hell for the next few Raw events. Seriously though SHANE O FUCKING MAC IN THE BUILDING!!

Reactions: pottsy946

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Anyone think this could result in a brand split? Shane gets Raw. Steph and Triple H gets Smackdown and NXT.

• Haha
Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Undertaker will be on the next Raw.

I still have my doubts about this match happening. I mean Shane don't look in "ring shape" to me but I guess neither does Big Show. lol

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Ya wanna hear some wacky fantasy booking for this? Huh huh huh?

probably not :downer:

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
Honestly, I can't see Shane doing what he used to do back in the day. Jumping off the cell, going from corner to corner, etc. If he indeed wrestles this match, I expect it to be a normal match inside a cage, kind of how Lesnar and Taker was at HIAC last October.

But I can also see Shane bring somebody in to fight the match for him. Hopefully calling someone up from NXT.

Whether it's Shane or somebody else, I hope Taker doesn't go to 22-2.