WrestleMania Undertaker's HUGE Appointment...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
SHANE O MAC IS BACK!?!?!?!?! Drinking and watching RAW immediately.

Reactions: Majour

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Shane is back, OK.

I see people posting about Taker in HIAC at Mania

Assume its a joke

Its not a joke?

wtf lol. No way. Shane will eventually have a wrestler replace him surely. Dude can't be taking bumps like when he was a kid. He's already taken literally the GOAT bumps, no need bro. No need.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Shane is back, OK.

I see people posting about Taker in HIAC at Mania

Assume its a joke

Its not a joke?

wtf lol. No way. Shane will eventually have a wrestler replace him surely. Dude can't be taking bumps like when he was a kid. He's already taken literally the GOAT bumps, no need bro. No need.
Just watched his ass fly off the top of a cage into two tables to take someone out. I'm really juiced to see who he picks, it's going to be Corbin or someone who could use a mouthpiece. I'm just jacked to see Shane O Mac bro. I cracked up so fucking hard seeing him do the same entrance he always has...priceless.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Just watched his ass fly off the top of a cage into two tables to take someone out. I'm really juiced to see who he picks, it's going to be Corbin or someone who could use a mouthpiece. I'm just jacked to see Shane O Mac bro. I cracked up so fucking hard seeing him do the same entrance he always has...priceless.
If he would dye his hair he would look exactly the same. I want to fight all these morons who can't get past the gray and are like OMG HE LOOKS SO OLD

I'm like FUCK YOU he looks great!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If he would dye his hair he would look exactly the same. I want to fight all these morons who can't get past the gray and are like OMG HE LOOKS SO OLD

I'm like FUCK YOU he looks great!
He's fucking Shane Mcmahon, let the bitches bitch and we can enjoy. I hope to fuck I look that decent when the hair fades to gray. Those kicks, that dance. Seriously so juiced to see they pulled Shane back for what they hope is the biggest WM. I wonder what babyface he puts over, honestly. Zayn is too small, it'll have to be someone they can make via undertaker WM, and someone who can (most likely) carry the match if need be.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He's fucking Shane Mcmahon, let the bitches bitch and we can enjoy. I hope to fuck I look that decent when the hair fades to gray. Those kicks, that dance. Seriously so juiced to see they pulled Shane back for what they hope is the biggest WM. I wonder what babyface he puts over, honestly. Zayn is too small, it'll have to be someone they can make via undertaker WM, and someone who can (most likely) carry the match if need be.
Is Shane a face? How Did he get involved with Taker at Mania? I'm so confused as to wtf is going on frankly

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Is Shane a face? How Did he get involved with Taker at Mania? I'm so confused as to wtf is going on frankly

Vince made the match, but if (when) he wins, Shane gets to GM RAW. we get 6 weeks of Shane O Mac running the show.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
i hope this isn't trollios for breakfast. I want to see them face off but a lot of people say it wont happen. All hype.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
This is an exciting storyline and I think they'll have a badass match, despite their age. But unfortunately I think Taker is going over in the end. I think Shane is back just to beef up the Wrestlemania hype and line up. I don't think he will actually remain in WWE, even just as talent. Can u really see Lesnar and Shane McMahon as the only guys to beat Taker at Mania? I don't see it. I think Shane will pull off 1 last insane bump and Taker will win.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Well this match was random... Glad to see Shane back though. His sneakers were on point.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Will we see Corporate Undertaker?

hqdefault.jpg

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Shane is 2-0 at WM, don't break all the streaks.

Seriously though, only way I see Taker fighting for Vince is if the content in the box affects him. Could allow Taker to fight for Vince, all while staying face. Don't think Shane is going to actually compete either. He'll probably name someone in his place, if someone comes to his aid during the match it'd be taken as a heel act. And replacing The Authority with another heel wouldn't be smart.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Shane is 2-0 at WM, don't break all the streaks.

Seriously though, only way I see Taker fighting for Vince is if the content in the box affect him. Could allow Taker to fight for Vince, all while staying face. Don't think Shane is going to actually compete either. He'll probably name someone in his place, if someone comes to his aid during the match it'd be taken as a heel act. And replacing The Authority with another heel wouldn't be smart.

Diamond Dallas Page? Lol it all comes full circle. And it's in Dallas.