Undertaker's dream WrestleMania opponents

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I don't think it dude, I know it. Let's put it this way. If someone wanted to know how wrestling fans felt in 1995 when Bam Bam Bigelow lost to Lawrence Taylor are they going to expect a proper answer from me or you?

I don't care how many fans you knew. If you knew 100 or 1,000. There's millions.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I don't care how many fans you knew. If you knew 100 or 1,000. There's millions.
Yeah but the point remains that I was alive to tell what the climate was back then in the wrestling world and you weren't. There's no reading or research that can substitute for real life experience. Regardless, you can go on thinking Bigelow lost credibility while I will go on knowing that he didn't.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah but the point remains that I was alive to tell what the climate was back then in the wrestling world and you weren't. There's no reading or research that can substitute for real life experience. Regardless, you can go on thinking Bigelow lost credibility while I will go on knowing that he didn't.

Tell me how losing to a football player who's never wrestled while you've wrestled for 10 years doesnt make you lose credibility.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Fuji is right on this one no mattaer how many youtube comments you have read that say different. Trolls are not a proper gauge of how fans felt at the time.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Tell me how losing to a football player who's never wrestled while you've wrestled for 10 years doesnt make you lose credibility.
1. Everyone knew he was losing going into the match, when would a celebrity ever lose a special attraction match at 'Mania. Has it ever happened?

2. He made Taylor look like a million bucks, a testament to his abilities as a wrestler.

3. Again, he was doing a job for the company and proving that he was a company man. That would only GAIN him credibility in the eyes of the people that mattered.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
1. Everyone knew he was losing going into the match, when would a celebrity ever lose a special attraction match at 'Mania. Has it ever happened?

2. He made Taylor look like a million bucks, a testament to his abilities as a wrestler.

3. Again, he was doing a job for the company and proving that he was a company man. That would only GAIN him credibility in the eyes of the people that mattered.

Ok I'll take your word for it but I'm skeptical. Who are your dream opponents for undertaker.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I guess that means Michaels lost credibility when Tyson punched him.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I guess that means Michaels lost credibility when Tyson punched him.
And Jericho when Tyson did it to him. And poor Big Show has ZERO cred after losing to Akebono AND Mayweather.

The one guy I will say DID lose credibility was Bart Gunn when he was KO'ed by Butterbean. But he went on to kick ass in Japan for awhile so that's not entirely true either.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
And Jericho when Tyson did it to him. And poor Big Show has ZERO cred after losing to Akebono AND Mayweather.

The one guy I will say DID lose credibility was Bart Gunn when he was KO'ed by Butterbean. But he went on to kick ass in Japan for awhile so that's not entirely true either.

Don't even try to tell me that big show had credibility coming out showing his ass cheeks with indents on them then getting thrown out of the ring with his ass sticking up. He looked like a complete idiot. As for Floyd Maywhether then no he didn't lose any credibility.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Don't even try to tell me that big show had credibility coming out showing his ass cheeks with indents on them then getting thrown out of the ring with his ass sticking up. He looked like a complete idiot. As for Floyd Maywhether then no he didn't lose any credibility.
Personally I thought it was funny and give a lot of credit to Show for being such a good sport. Again, that just gives him more credibility in my eyes.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Personally I thought it was funny and give a lot of credit to Show for being such a good sport. Again, that just gives him more credibility in my eyes.

Everybody was laughing at him not with him. And I'm sure he was pissed backstage. What do you expect him to do, hit akebono over the head with a chair.