Undertaker Set to Return on February 24

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
According to multiple sources, Undertaker is set to return on the February 24th edition of RAW, the night after EC, and the night the WWE network launches. This gives WWE 6 weeks to create a storyline with him, and it would be with Brock Lesnar, who is also appearing that night.

If the rumors are true and he returns then, what do you expect of him and Brock if they do meet up?

Source: http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2014/2/8/5392904/undertaker-wwe-return-date-reportedly-set-spoilers

BOO! I WANTED RETURN NOW!

Reactions: Ovaldinho

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well, Looks like I have a reason to watch Raw and Smackdown now....

Taker's back....That's good, hype up the streak match for WM. Hopefully, it'll be a good match like they usually are.

Reaction score
Go tell him that on twitter.

Good news, might get me watching again.

Nope, I don't have a twitter :nope:

I know he wasn't fired, he quitted, but if it wasn't for F'N WWE Wrestlemania Season logic... I know he was the WWE champion 434 days, but come wrestlemania season, he was always pushed aside.... the fact that The Miz Main-Evented Mania, and cm punk still hasn't just sickens me, he should've main-evented mania Last Year, he showed a statement by having one of the best match of the year (CENA vs Punk on RAW for the #1Contender, Better than Rock vs Cena 1 & 2 Combined), and now they are not gonna give it to D. Bryan aswell.... I wish its D.Bry vs Taker (last match) so in that way My Wrestlemania is Saved.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Nope, I don't have a twitter :nope:

I know he wasn't fired, he quitted, but if it wasn't for F'N WWE Wrestlemania Season logic... I know he was the WWE champion 434 days, but come wrestlemania season, he was always pushed aside.... the fact that The Miz Main-Evented Mania, and cm punk still hasn't just sickens me, he should've main-evented mania Last Year, he showed a statement by having one of the best match of the year (CENA vs Punk on RAW for the #1Contender, Better than Rock vs Cena 1 & 2 Combined), and now they are not gonna give it to D. Bryan aswell.... I wish its D.Bry vs Taker (last match) so in that way My Wrestlemania is Saved.
CM Punk ought to stop crying about not being in the main event. They've given him enough, so he can quit bitching about it like a 10 year old girl.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
CM Punk ought to stop crying about not being in the main event. They've given him enough, so he can quit bitching about it like a 10 year old girl.

STFU! THE GUY WORK HIS ASS JUST TO BE REPLACE WITH A GUY WHO NOT OWNLY DOES NOT DESAVRE IT IN BASTISA BUT FUCKIN FANS CLEARLY DON'T WANTED HIM TO BE IN MAIN EVENT! That was clear at Rumble!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
STFU! THE GUY WORK HIS ASS JUST TO BE REPLACE WITH A GUY WHO NOT OWNLY DOES NOT DESAVRE IT IN BASTISA BUT FUCKIN FANS CLEARLY DON'T WANTED HIM TO BE IN MAIN EVENT! That was clear at Rumble!
Whoop de do. He works his ass off, good for him. Does he somewhat deserve a good match? Yes. Does he deserve it now that he walks out on a company where he is supposed to MAKE A COMMITMENT to his job? No. Punk tries way too hard to get himself known. He has an amazing ego that can't be controlled.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Whoop de do. He works his ass off, good for him. Does he somewhat deserve a good match? Yes. Does he deserve it now that he walks out on a company where he is supposed to MAKE A COMMITMENT to his job? No. Punk tries way too hard to get himself known. He has an amazing ego that can't be controlled.

he was not going resign with wwe so cm punk feel that wwe would fuck him over again by letting hhh beat him at wm30! i can't blame him!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
he was not going resign with wwe so cm punk feel that wwe would fuck him over again by letting hhh beat him at wm30! i can't blame him!
So what? He doesn't have a damn say in what happens. Whatever does happen you have to deal with. Even if it may be the biggest event of the year, he can't change what happens. If he wants to walk out on the company, then he can, but after that he damn sure doesn't deserve the main event.

Also, this is an Undertaker thread, not a CM Punk should this thread.

Reaction score
No it wasn't just about that, he was ok having a match with trips, based on interviews, it was just that he heard the Royal Rumble Crowd and the next day there was something in the script that he doesn't want to say and said to vince "I'm not saying this BS on TV" and realized: "f*ck this, i'm outta here"

I hope Taker will still manage to bring us quality match this year.