Undertaker Returning??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Source: PWInsider.com

Undertaker is said to be working out very hard in preparation for his return. WWE hopes to have him back in time for a meaningful match at SummerSlam.

Taker’s surgery was a success but he is said to still be banged up. He is pushing hard to get back and is said to be very dedicated to still performing at a high level for WWE.

He feels that the company needs him and he wants to get back and help WWE and more specifically help the SmackDown brand. Taker has his mind set on returning sooner than later, despite sources within WWE feeling that at this point in his career he should be more cautious and make sure he is completely healthy before returning.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Returning to summerslam once again.....Thoughts?

Ballin

Reaction score
I'm glad he's returning. I want to see him do something that hasn't been done for him though, you know?

I got to Smackdown like 2 weeks before Summerslam :thumbdown:

The Rated R CMStar

Taker, this is what you should do, come back for Summerslam, face Y2J, take another break, battle HBK at Survivor Series in a rematch, then tap to the STF at Mania.

2 out of those three seem more than possible :shifty:

Klide

Tap out to the STF at mainia are u serious?? If taker were to tap at mania he should tap to a "ankle lock"

The Rated R CMStar

Tap out to the STF at mainia are u serious?? If taker were to tap at mania he should tap to a "ankle lock"

Are you crazy? Nobody would beat the symbolism of John Cena making Undertaker tap.

phantomgerald

I think that Taker should just work towards Wrestlemania and creating a great last few months, then lose the WM match and retire. THanks but it's time you walked now before they carry you out.

Klide

i said if taker were to tap he should tap to angle.. for an epic story line..
but if it were up to me i would keep him undefeated at Wm because if he lost he basically lost not only his carreer but what he ment to WWE

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Still crossing my fingers for that retirement match at WM. Where he obviously wins... it's Taker for god sakes!

chessarmy

Taker needs to come back soon, while Smackdown! has been doing good lately its going to get worse and worse as the hole Taker left continues to be empty. Hopefully Shawn Michaels makes a return as well, the RAW brand needs him now more than ever

bikinifan1

Reaction score
omg that would be a great thing to see the Undertaker back, we need to get back to what used to be so good

Airfixx

Taker needs to come back soon, while Smackdown! has been doing good lately its going to get worse and worse as the hole Taker left continues to be empty. Hopefully Shawn Michaels makes a return as well, the RAW brand needs him now more than ever

Peeps are actually missing Taker on SD???

Lap it up; it's a sign of the imminent future and a positive one when you consider SD's the best it's been in years! Unfortunatley Raw can't say the same thing a la HBK's absence)... 'Bout time WWE started to prepare for life without Taker & HBK.... Look what happened when Rock & SCSA retired in quick succession when they weren't ready for it.

p.s. There's only one man that Taker is remotely likely to lose to at a WM, let alone tap out to...

@ CMS: Yeah, Y2J/HBK/Cena/retire is the way forward IMO.

Evil Austin

you know what I am hoping for is one last run as the American Badass

Beer Money Army

Kurt Angle Has made Undertaker Tap out once. "on a smackdown 2002"

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rDZIP3lLE5o&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rDZIP3lLE5o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Airfixx

^^^Hadn't seen that, but the idea of Kurt returning and actually ending the streak is outlandish to say the least.

you know what I am hoping for is one last run as the American Badass

...And deprive yourself of the potential spectacle of him retiring under the deadman gimmick?

I'd much rather see what Vince & Taker may have up their sleeve for that than him merely raising his fist and driving off up the ramp on a Harley never to be seen again.

Undertaking Edge

Reaction score
I am one of the biggest Taker fans and need be, to see Taker lose to Kurt Angle at WM would not be all to bad b/c Taker would lose to a man who is worth a WM match. Seeing John Cena make him tap would leave me disappointed at WWE for having such a bad idea. Only thing that I would like to see if he retires this coming WM is have him as the gimmick that made him and shook WWE in the early '90s. The American Bad Ass was a bad gimmick followed by a bad hair cut. I believe the only good that came of that gimmick was 1) we got to see all his bikes and 2) proved to the WWE that he can do more than one gimmick and draw fans and earn a title spot. Taker is worthy of a title spot and should hold it when retiring. Seeing Taker winning his last match and holding the title in his left hand in the air and fog around him, gives the fans one more look and disappears into the fog as if the spirit of the Undertaker has finally been layed to rest.......Thats the way I'd like to see Taker go out.