Undertaker on the current generation's lack of GRIT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
What's the point of watching wrestling if you aren't suspending your disbelief even a little?

because WWE is fake, period. You go into it knowing that. You’re telling me wrestlers should start doing steroids again so they look intimidating just so we can suspend our disbelief

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Brock Lesnar laughed off Wrestlers Court in 2002

Taker did nothing about it

Taker babbles on about "paying your dues" yet he was a main eventer from his first day

Taker tries so hard to come off as an MMA hard man but ends up looking foolish

Taker let JBL, Bob Holly, Benoit, Bubba Ray run amok on newbies, none of them dared try that stuff with Brock, Angle, Shamrock, Severn. Can't imagine why

His "when men were men" thing he spouts off on led to early graves for a load of guys from his time

The current generation are healthier, smarter, will have longer careers than the guys who came from his era.

Taker is ruining his credibility each time he opens his mouth

His political views, i won't get into

From TCL 20 SE
Taker choked out Angle on a plane.
Why'd Taker's generation only inspire nerds to wanna do this shit :hmm:
Because the marks were allowed to enter wrestling schools inistead of having to prove their built for the business.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
because WWE is fake, period. You go into it knowing that. You’re telling me wrestlers should start doing steroids again so they look intimidating just so we can suspend our disbelief
Don't see how anybody could enjoy wrestling if they don't get into the mindset that they are watching a performance in the same way you watch a film or a play. I know wrestling is fake but so is star wars. If someone looks like they are a badass then that has an effect on the performance. I'm not talking about steroids and neither has taker. Taker isn't saying he wants steroids to make a return. It's not even so much how they look it how they act and present themselves. They need a bit of grit and edge. All the people who have gotten over in wwe.

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Actors train with legit combat sports athletes to make their performane believable......horrible take to be like "this is fake".....no shit, people don't want to be reminded when they watch.

Also.....no one was raising this much hullabaloo when Edge was preaching grit.

Reactions: Redboy123@