Umaga passes away :(

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Umaga dying sucks, I thought his character kicked ass.

MizMasta3000

of course WWE wont say shit but post on the web like they did with Tests

LKP

With umaga dying now in a way it has effected me. Ill miss that bug guy :(

noumenon

I do not mean to be nasty here, but why dont these things happen to assholes i hate like Khali,Big vis, warrior, and savage. Id swap all of them to get eddie,umaga, test and crash holly back. Life sucks at times and umaga passing away is one of these times.

That's just an all around asinine statement.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Horrible news. RIP Umaga :(. I've always wanted a return, I guess that isn't happening :(.

MizMasta3000

But they need to keep up with their former talent and be on their asses about staying clean and healthy. WWE just cant just let someone loose and not give a shit about them again.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
When I said RIP Eddie, I was refering to Eddie Fatu. I refuse to call him the persona that got him killed. This shit is just uterly rediculous.

Kizza

No. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

This is getting out of fucking control. This reminds me of a shoot interview, I can't remember who, but some old guy said this about Vince McMahon. He says about how he gets them hooked on drugs, and then when they're at the peak of their addiction, he fucks them off. Just leaves them high and dry.

Vince should be fucking held responsible for all these deaths. It's hardly a coincidence that all these fuckers dying are coming from HIS promotion. 300 days a year + on the road, taking nasty bumps every match, plus there are almost certainly guys that do drugs in the locker room and shit like that. This needs to stop.

Nation

Fucking christ this is bullshit. Every fucking two months somebody is dead. It really fucking sucks it wasn't some guy from the past it was a guy who was wrestling for the WWE last fucking summer. These mothefuckers need to grow a pair of balls and say something to help control this shit. These are human beings for christ's sakes.

straight_edge76

It is not like Vince force feeds them they are grown fucking adults who I am sure KNOW how to say no but they also know that it is necessary to have the look that goes along with a big pay check.

I my no stretch of the imagination am saying that steriods use is okay. What Vince and many other big time promoters I am sure are doing is just sick; these are humans not fucking animals.

I do agree that it needs to be handled, the travel schedule of pro wrestlers is insane. No wonder why so many of them are either hopped up on drugs or constantly hurt (in some cases both).

Kizza

Ok, they choose then. They choose between taking some pills and continue to get paid megabucks, or they refuse and are out of a job.

Vince saw that Umaga was having a problem, and got rid of him. They don't die when they're still with WWE. Besides Eddie & Benoit, they've all left.