Umaga passes away :(

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Being a fan of wrestling for the past twenty one or so years this makes me so angry. When is this shit going to stop? I've had more than enough. Something needs to change.

LKP

What do they do dude? Not wrestle? I mean painkillers can get addictive. Im not sure there is much you can do.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It's that kind of attitude that is shared by the masses that will ensure that nothing ever gets done.

Wrestling Station

What do they do dude? Not wrestle? I mean painkillers can get addictive. Im not sure there is much you can do.
Surrogates :shifty:

RIP Umaga
2qwj1pl.jpg

noumenon

The only way this is going to stop is to ban wrestling period. These guys get the shit beat out of them on a nightly basis, 300 days a year. They pop pills like fuckin candy... and believe me, they all take pain killers. The only thing that makes the difference between a suspension or not is a valid prescription. It's a really horrible cycle these guys endure.

LKP

That is the stupidest fucking statement I have ever heard from you.

What else are they going to do then mr? C Mon give me an explanation

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So stop having them do it 300 nights a year for fuck's sake!

Vince McMahon et al. make more than fucking enough money and given the pittance that professional wrestlers are paid in comparison to other professional athletes I'm sure he can afford to not cut their salaries. But fucking no, we're supposed to worship at the temple of the almighty fucking dollar.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Cut down their days that they work. They do an incredibly physical job, making them work that much is fucking torture.

When someone is hurt, don't let them pop fucking pain pills and keep wrestling. Make them sit out. It's your fucking company.

LKP

Great ^^^^

I was thinking that but i mean that is why we may not see a guy on raw one week. Everyone from top to bottom needs a few days or weeks off a year to recover.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think the saddest fucking part about all of this is that once again this will make no fucking difference at all. You'd think that the other wrestlers would rub the two brain cells they have left in their heads together and say that we aren't taking this anymore. But no, they're all to fucking preoccupied with their spot or how much money they make to think hey, this might not be worth it.

Change is never going to come from within. It's up to you and me.

xtremebadass

You know I go to WWE.com to see it for myself, and wtf a BIG ASS ad of a truck come crashing through the homepage blocking the whole thing. I thought that was pretty funny, then saw the Umaga thing and was like...damn :(

LKP

I do not mean to be nasty here, but why dont these things happen to assholes i hate like Khali,Big vis, warrior, and savage. Id swap all of them to get eddie,umaga, test and crash holly back. Life sucks at times and umaga passing away is one of these times.

The Rated R CMStar

My guess is because they aren't as idiotic as those who die.