Ultimate Warrior vs Ryback at Mania?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
  • One match that is looking closer to reality for WrestleMania XXX is soon-to-be WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior taking on Ryback. It obviously wouldn't be a long or technical affair, but a token match to allow Warrior to run around the ring and charge up the fans one final time on the biggest stage in pro wrestling.
http://www.cagesideseats.com/2014/1...4-sting-wwe-plans-elimination-chamber-matches

Holy crap shit balls..........I will mark hard for UW, but that match ought to be grade A shit lol.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
  • One match that is looking closer to reality for WrestleMania XXX is soon-to-be WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior taking on Ryback. It obviously wouldn't be a long or technical affair, but a token match to allow Warrior to run around the ring and charge up the fans one final time on the biggest stage in pro wrestling.
http://www.cagesideseats.com/2014/1...4-sting-wwe-plans-elimination-chamber-matches

Holy crap shit balls..........I will mark hard for UW, but that match ought to be grade A shit lol.
I'd rather watch this than Goldberg v Ryback

Reactions: Danielson

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
My man Ryback would eat that piece of shit for breakfast!
wIubmSW.gif

Nick

Reaction score
This would be a technical wrestling clinic. I cannot wait for all the holds and grapples we would see.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'm fine with this tbh. Would mark hard for Warrior losing his shit

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Since I've never hated on Ryback (I kinda like him more and more now) this would be fuckin great.

Reaction score
Hahaha that match/feud would have the possibility of being awful of great there is no in between. Whats the storyline? Vince hires Ryback to fight warrior because he has been a "bully" to vince? I need some ideas for a storyline so I can create a story in wwe 2k14!. Check out my other story for the ti being "kiss my blank club" the return of the kiss my ass club.