Ultimate Warrior vs Ryback at Mania?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I will mark for Warrior. I'm pretty sure Ryback will job in this match. It'll be like Warrior hitting a clothesline that Ryback oversells and he does the Warrior Splash.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ryback has fans?
3290735_o.gif

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Hahaha that match/feud would have the possibility of being awful of great there is no in between. Whats the storyline? Vince hires Ryback to fight warrior because he has been a "bully" to vince? I need some ideas for a storyline so I can create a story in wwe 2k14!. Check out my other story for the ti being "kiss my blank club" the return of the kiss my ass club.

The storyline would be simple and straightforward - Ryback is "The Big Guy" and likely runs his mouth off about how he's superior to an old-timer like the Ultimate Warrior and how he'll eventually end up accomplishing more than Warrior ever did. He ends up laying down a challenge, maybe Warrior even shows up to one episode of Raw to accept it, and then Warrior squashes Ryback in quick order at Wrestlemania (wonder if it'll be quicker than Warrior/HHH at WM12.)

Reactions: Danielson

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
My first reaction to this thread was: "Oh. Hell. No."

Upon further thought, getting the chance to watch Warrior run down, scream, shake the ropes, maybe even cut another strange promo would be......epic.

I can fully support this idea. Make it happen.

wk

Reactions: Danielson