Ultimate Championship Wrestling - UCW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Thursday Night iMPACT Live from TNA Asylum, Nashville Tennessee
UCWImpactBanner.png

1. iMPACT pyros explode as the Nashville Tennessee crowd goes nuts for iMPACT.

2. In ring promo: Stone Cold Steve Austin, Paul Heyman, His Personal Security, Sheamus & Cody Rhodes
  • Heyman comes down to the ring with two personal bodyguards wearing protective armour and riot helmets.
  • Heyman explains he’s gonna actually make iMPACT viewable instead of a steaming pile of sh*t.
  • Heyman begins to get some serious heel heat, which leads to Austin’s theme hitting the PA system.
  • Heyman and Austin go at in a war of words with Austin demanding to find whose gonna be in the TNA Main Event.
  • Heyman promises Stone Cold Steve Austin he’s only ever gonna get one shot at the TNA Championship and that it will be tonight.
  • Sheamus then makes his entrance reminding people how he’s more relevant than Stone Cold is now and that he should be the other man in the title match.
  • Heyman agrees to it but before the segment can end, Dashing Cody Rhodes emerges on the titantron and demands he should receive a shot as well.
  • Heyman then makes the decision to put all three men in the title the match.

3. Backstage Promo: Muhammed Hassan, Sabu, Iron Sheik & Daviari
  • Hassan and his alliance claim they are sick and tired of being abused and being labelled as outcasts.
  • Hassan promises to make everyone in UCW realise he is a future champion.
  • Iron Sheik begins to go on a mad rant but all four men quickly bail as the Undertaker marches into view, wearing his Deadman Inc attire, he makes a remark about those four needing to learn some respect.

4. Opening Match, X-Division Triple Threat Match: Samoa Joe vs. Evan Bourne vs. Jay Lethal
  • Fast paced, and very much a spot-fest but incredibly enjoyable.
  • The match starts with Lethal and Bourne brawling on the outside, with Samoa Joe running across the ring, doing a leaping barrel roll over the top rope to take both men out.
  • Bourne also does some creative countering on the outside, leaping over a legsweep from Lethal, onto the Guardrail into a Backflip takedown to Samoa Joe.
  • Midway through the match, Samoa Joe slams Jay Lethal down before catching a flying even board into Sidewalk Backbreaker into a Complete Shot, smashing both Lethal and Bourne’s heads together.
  • Jay Lethal hits Evan Bourne with the Lethal Injection but Samoa Joe breaks up the count.
  • Evan Bourne hits the Shooting Star Press to Samoa Joe but Joe kicks out of it.
  • The match finish comes as both Lethal and Bourne brawl on the turnbuckle, Samoa Joe hits Bourne in the head with a running Big Boot before nutting Lethal in the head and delivers a Second Rope Muscle Buster.
  • Samoa Joe then locks in the Rear Naked Choke to get Lethal to submit.
  • Winner via Submission at 09:31: Samoa Joe

5. Backstage Promo: Stone Cold Steve Austin
  • Austin cuts a classic What? Promo, with Michael Cole being the interviewer.
  • Stone Cold continues to mock how Michael Cole has been dropped down to bitch standard on being a backstage interview.
  • The interview comes to a close when Desmond Wolfe walks past, chuckling away, Austin grabs him and the two men go into a stare down with Wolfe cutting Austin off “What’cha want Wanker?â€
  • Austin doesn’t say a word but chuckles and walks off.

6. Singles Match: Deadman Inc, Undertaker vs. Desmond Wolfe w/Chelsea
  • Undertaker comes out to you’re gonna pay theme, as Desmond Wolfe comes out to his Doberman theme, the fans are extremely hot for this match.
  • Desmond Wolfe gets the early advantage by booting the Undertaker in the knee and isn’t afraid about getting into a fist fight with the Undertaker.
  • Wolfe works on the knees of Undertaker with leg holds and even does a Heel Hook during the match.
  • The match slowly begins to turn around in Undertaker’s favour as he manages to escape the cocky Wolfe’s submissions hold, particular turning point was the head over heels leaping Lariat.
  • Wolfe and Undertaker begin to get into a fist fight before Wolfe gets put into the Old School Move, Wolfe quickly kicks the top rope, crotching the Undertaker before delivering a Jawbreaker Lariat to Undertaker, sending him off the top rope to the outside of the ring.
  • Wolfe and Undertaker brawl on the outside, with Undertaker being thrown into the Steel ring steps by Desmond Wolfe.
  • Wolfe begins to dismantle the announcement table, as Undertaker stands back up and grabs Wolfe by the throat and chokeslams him through the TNA announcement table.
  • Undertaker tosses Wolfe back in the ring for the pin but Chelsea distracts Jack Doan; distracting Undertaker, Taker grabs Chelsea by the throat but Wolfe nails him in the back of the head.
  • Wolfe then hits Taker with the Jawbreaker Lariat for a two count!
  • Wolfe gets pissed off and goes for a second one but Undertaker counters it with a huge big boot.
  • Taker then hits Wolfe with the Last Ride but Wolfe kicks out at two!
  • Taker takes down his straps and gets ready to hoist Wolfe up for the Tombstone but the Arab Alliance rush the ring and cause a huge distraction. Taker manages to take out all four.
  • While Jack Doan tries to get them out of the ring, Chelsea passes Wolfe a pursue, Wolfe nails Undertaker in the head with it; clearly the pursue is loaded.
  • Wolfe hooks the leg of the Undertaker for the three count.
  • EPIC, EPIC MATCH!
  • Winner via Pinfall at 27:36: Desmond Wolfe w/ Chelsea

7. Backstage Segment: Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre
  • Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre bump into eachother in the backstage.
  • Cody Rhodes notes how the two used to be Tag Team champions and that they should try it again sometime.
  • McIntyre chuckles and notes once he has a Single title, then he might do it… Cody Rhodes responds the same, then whispers a plan into Drew McIntyre’s ear.

8. TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match: Sheamus vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Cody Rhodes.
  • Austin is the clear cut face, Cody Rhodes gathers the most heel heat while Sheamus seems to be the tweener, depending who he is beating up.
  • Both Sheamus and Austin ignore Cody Rhodes at first as they brawl with eachother but Rhodes gets himself involved; Sheamus and Austin turn their attention to Cody Rhodes and toss him out of the ring.
  • Sheamus and Austin continue their slugfest, with Austin getting the advantage, tossing Sheamus out of the ring but Cody Rhodes gets the back attack on Austin.
  • Rhodes beats down on Austin after the back attack, working on the arm of Austin to prevent him from using the Stunner.
  • Rhodes gets blinded my Sheamus half way through, Sheamus begins to a pretty huge beatdown on Rhodes before tosses him into the turnbuckle, where Austin disposes of Sheamus before stomping a mudhole out of Rhodes.
  • Sheamus gets back into the ring and hits Austin with the Celtic Backbreaker but then Rhodes hit Sheamus with the Beautiful Disaster for a two count!
  • The fans are on their feet as the match continues, as Sheamus goes to hit the Borge Kick on Austin but Austin dodges and Sheamus nails Cody in the face; Austin then boots Sheamus in the gut… STUNNER! Sheamus flies out of the ring as Austin makes the cover on Cody Rhodes.
  • One… Two… Three…
  • Winner via Pinfall at 12:34 AND NEW TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: Stone Cold Steve Austin

9. Post Match Celebrations
  • Austin gets his arm raised in victory but with ten minutes of airtime left Paul Heyman walks out from the backstage area with his two bodyguards, gatecrashing the party!
  • Heyman reminds Austin that the Stunner ban he put in place years ago is still in effect and that this match will be restarted as Austin broke the rule.
  • The bell is sounded again as the two security guards make a mad dash down to the ring.

10. TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match: Sheamus vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Cody Rhodes.
  • Senior Referee Mike Choida attempts to stop Security guards interfering the match, creating a distraction.
  • As Austin focuses on Cody Rhodes, Desmond Wolfe slides into the ring behind the Rattlesnake, grabbing the TNA World Heavyweight Championship, Wolfe nails Austin in the back of the head!!
  • The Security Guards continue their distraction as Wolfe places Rhodes ontop of Austin, quickly the guards scramble as Mike Choida makes a reluctant count on SCSA, as Heyman looks on with a snider grin on his face!
  • One…
  • Two…
  • Three…
  • Winner via Pinfall at 01:59 AND THE OFFICIAL TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: Cody Rhodes!

11. Post match announcements from Paul Heyman:
  • Heyman announces after the match that Cody Rhodes will have a well deserved rest as at the Royal Rumble he will defend the World Heavyweight Championship against Sheamus & Desmond Wolfe.
  • Heyman then promised to make Austin’s life a living hell, announcing that he will start number one in the Forty Man Royal Rumble and that he will never gain another World title shot again unless he wins that Royal Rumble match!
  • iMPACT goes off the air with Cody Rhodes celebrating in the middle of the ring!

Announced Matches for the Royal Rumble:

UCW World Heavyweight Championship Match:
[c] Sting vs. James Storm

WCW World Heavyweight Championship, Scramble Match:
[c] AJ Styles vs. Triple H vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match:
[c] Cody Rhodes vs. Sheamus vs. Desmond Wolfe

40 Man Royal Rumble Match:
Stone Cold Steve Austin will start as entrant number one!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smackdown Preview live from Montreal, Quebec, Canada!
UCWSmackdownBanner.png

• CM Punk has promised to open up Smackdown this week!
  • Donald Trump as the acting General Manager of Smackdown has also announced that Raven & Jeff Hardy will ignite and end their feud in a Street Fight to decide the number one contender to face CM Punk at the Royal Rumble.
  • Chris Benoit will make his long await return to the ring facing off against CM Punk in what promises to be a huge match!
  • The Kings of Old School (Vader & Corino) will also square off against Big Show and Batista!

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Really enjoying this so far Tomo. All shows have been superb.

Lack of Shark Boy is unsettling though... suppose it was made up for with SHEAMUS, fella. Looking forward to Smackdown.

Deuce

Reaction score
Loving this so far, keep up the good work.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
iMPACT was incredible bro, it felt like old times, I was truly immersed in it. Austin/Sheamus was revisited, Austin/Rhodes was revisited, Austin/Wolfe was revisited, the L.A.W. faction is part of things, and you even stayed true to the ban of the Stone Cold Stunner to do a classic Austin screwjob and making him first in the Rumble is the classic stacking of the deck against Stone Cold. I only wish this was something I could TT for, because it was obstacles like that I enjoyed overcoming, and even if I didn't overcome I enjoyed trying. Plus failure only brought Austin back each and every week with more venom.

Also two former TNA World Champions won the belt again tonight. I'm tempted to add it to my records but I didn't actually do it so I won't. lol I'm definitely marking out like you said I would, it's a wonderful nostalgia trip. Speaking of Michael Cole, that's one feud I really wanted to have. Ellis' Michael Cole that is. But yeah, Shark Boy should definitely be on one of these brands. I suggest Thunder since that's where he made his mark, because on iMPACT, just like Sheamus, I beat him down. You can't beat me Sammeh. lol j/k

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Hehehe...

Well, Issue with Michael Cole is, Ellis didn't really do anything to gain enough when you look at the rest of the roster; that isn't so much a hate but there are far better candidates for open roster spots - Aside from that, I love stacking it against Austin - Austin is such a fantastic chaser, it's worth booking him as the Underdog, I already know Austin's plans up till Wrestlemania and probs beyond, same with most of the Main Events.

I already mapped out most of the Wrestlemania road, gonna take advantage of the Axess tour as well to do matches to which wouldn't get on the wrestlemania card... But I got 9 matches inked for Mania... So Mania will be a 9 match card...

Gonna have a hell of a time writing that and the axcess matches will be big as well... But Four title matches, Four Feuds and the good ole Money in the Bank might be enough... Who knows, I might get the taggers in there somewhere... Yet to decide.

How can I forget Heat, Velocity, Xplosion and probably either Nitro (just to mock WCW)/ Turbo will have pre-main show tapings just to give everyone the roster a shout lol.

Last edited:

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I was Hardcore Champion as Cole

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I was Hardcore Champ and undefeated apart from 1 where I no-showed.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I looked over it. Looks interesting. Also looks a lil fun. Almost had me intrigued enough to try this out.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
UCW Smackdown Live from The Montreal Forum, Montreal, Canada
UCWSmackdownBanner.png

1. UCW Friday Night Smackdown kicks off with a Bang, straight into CM Punk’s entrance theme.

2. In-Ring Promo: CM Punk
  • CM Punk comes out with the WWE Championship and renames it the UCW Championship.
  • CM Punk then begins to show signs of a heel turn, reinforcing his Straight Edge beliefs that he better than everyone.
  • He promises that noone will be able to beat him and Chris Benoit will be a footnote in this industry history and the first man to lose to CM Punk in UCW.
  • This draws out Chris Benoit, who gets the biggest pop in UCW so far.
  • Benoit looking lean and mean tells Punk he’s living in lalala land that he’ll make CM Punk tap like a little bitch.
  • CM Punk frustrated challenges Benoit to make right now.
  • Senior Referee Earl Hebner comes down to the ring as the bell is sounded for the match.

3. UCW Championship Match: [c] CM Punk vs. Chris Benoit
  • The match starts with Benoit and Punk going into a elbow and collar tie up.
  • Benoit shoves Punk around the ring, before challenging Punk to second one.
  • Punk tries a cheap high kick to the head of Benoit but Benoit catches the boot.
  • Punk quickly bails out of the ring and begs for a time out.
  • Benoit allows Punk back into the ring before they go for a third collar and elbow tie up, this time Benoit forces Punk into the corner and breaks clearly but Punk slaps Benoit across the face.
  • Benoit returns the favour with a huge chop across the chest of Punk, lighting him up.
  • Punk then kicks Benoit in the face before pouncing on Benoit, trying to take him down with an Armbar but Benoit rolls out of it and goes for the Crippler Crossface, Punk scrambles to the ropes and holds them tight.
  • Punk then gets a cheap shot to the knee of Benoit before planting him with a DDT, for a two count.
  • Punk then begins to beat down on Benoit, kicking him in the knee, before stomping on the right hand of Benoit in attempt to stop Benoit using the Crippler Crossface.
  • Punk then places Benoit in a Keyhole Armlock, Benoit screams in agony but attempts to counter it, but kicking his feet up in the air.
  • Benoit manages to roll through into an awakard looking pin but with Punk’s shoulders down on the canvas, Punk has no choice but to break the submission hold.
  • Punk rolls out of the ring besides the announcement tables, Benoit glances over, holding his right hand before charging across the ring, and dives through the middle rope, hitting Punk with a forearm smash, knocking Punk into the announcement table but Benoit flies over the announcement table into Todd Grisham, KOing Todd.
  • Benoit gets to his feet first, as the Rabid Montreal crowd are hugely behind Benoit, Benoit tosses CM Punk back into the ring, and goes for a cover but Punk’s foot is underneath the bottom rope.
  • Benoit doesn’t get frustrated as he drags Punk into the centre of the ring and does the slit throat notion before looking to climb the top rope, but Punk is playing possesum as he gets back to his feet, while Benoit climbs the turnbuckle; Punk pushes Benoit off the ring ropes, Benoit flies across the side, hitting his head on the Barricade.
  • Punk chuckles with his hands behind his back, feeling smug about taking out Benoit, but Benoit stirs on the outside, Punk roars and slides out of the ring, grabs Benoit and tosses him back first into the steel ring steps.
  • Punk then grabs Benoit’s right arm and slams it on the ringsteps; Punk then walks up the ring steps and grabs a hold of the turnbuckle before leaping and stamping on Benoit’s right hand.
  • Punk then proceeds to toss Benoit back into the ring and makes another cover for a two count.
  • By this point, it’s worthnoting, annoyingly Michael Cole has pounced and taken over the commentary booth with Matt Striker.
  • Benoit begins to stir in the ring as Punk paces and looks around trying to find away to beat Benoit; Punk begins to fiddle with the turnbuckle.
  • Benoit gets back to his feet and charges at Punk but Punk hits the deck taking off the turnbuckle pad, Benoit hits it chest first; Punk leaps up onto the top rope from the ring apron and hits the Flying Clothesline, but again Benoit kicks out of the move at 2!
  • Punk then on his knees mocks Benoit and does the Go To Sleep pose, Benoit pulls himself up using the ring ropes, Benoit staggers into the Firearms Carry but Benoit elbows Punk in the side of the head, getting off Punk’s shoulders; Benoit grabs Punks are and goes for the Crippler Crossface but can’t lock it in because of the damage done to his fingers!
  • Punk quickly goes to escape the lock but Benoit manages to counter it into a Small Package but that doesn’t get the job done!
  • Benoit and Punk stare at each other, opposites of the ring, Benoit taunts Punk to bring it Punk goes for Benoit but Benoit dodges and Earl Hebner gets hit with a shoulder block; Punk turns around straight into a Northern Lights Suplex with a Bridging Pin!
  • The fans begin to make the count, it reaches up to Five count before Benoit realises Earl Hebner is out of it, Benoit slaps him across the back of the head but no luck, he’s out of it.
  • Punk climbs back into the ring with a steel chair, as Benoit turns around to face Punk, he gets nailed in the head with a steel chair, splitting from ear to ear!
  • Punk throws the chair down and tries waving out another referee but to no avail, so Punk tries to wake up Earl Hebner; Hebner slowly comes down as Punk dives ontop of Benoit making a cocky pin.
  • The slowest count in the world happens, or feels like it, a good three seconds between each slam of the hand but Benoit kicks out… Suddenly Montreal crowd gets even more deafening as every single person in the arena cheers on Benoit.
  • Punk begins to get frustrated and lifts Benoit up for another Fireman’s Carry but Benoit gets a burst of Adrenaline, grabbing Punk by the left arm and drags him down onto the canvas; Benoit locks his left arm over the right arm, creating a standard Crossface!
  • The fans go wild as Benoit wrenches backwards, tugging and pulling at Punk; Punk screams in agony, kicking his feet wildly trying to find the ring ropes but to no avail.
  • Earl Hebner goes to check on Punk but Punk with his free hand grabs Hebner throws him head first into the bloodied Benoit, Benoit crumbles to the side as CM Punk escapes.
  • CM Punk chuckles as Benoit shakes his head clear and stumbles back to his feet; CM Punk goes for the round house kick but Benoit ducks and grabs Punk into a waist lock!
  • Benoit tosses Punk up and over once, keeping a hold of the lock, Benoit delivers a second German Suplex before finishing it off with another one!
  • The fans are going nuts as Benoit, covered in blood does the throat cut and begins to climb the turnbuckle but as he goes climb up it! But Kimbo Slice of all people leaps over the barricade and goes to push Benoit but Benoit kicks him in the face!
  • Benoit then looks aroud and leaps off the turnbuckle delivering a Diving Headbutt to CM Punk! The fans are going nuts as Benoit gets back to his feet and drags Earl Hebner over, but as he does so, Kimbo Slice slides into the ring with the UCW Championship and nails Benoit in the head with it!
  • Benoit down on the canvas, Kimbo places Punk ontop of Benoit as Earl Hebner makes the count.
  • One… Two… Three…
  • This match was over 40 minutes along and it is certainly storytelling at it’s best, another EPIC Match!
  • Winner via Pinfall at 46:18 AND STILL UCW CHAMPION: CM Punk

4. Post Match Celebrations:
  • CM Punk’s limp arm gets raised in victory as Kimbo Slice grabs the UCW Championship and drags CM Punk out of the ring, both men begin to wonder up the ramp as Benoit begins to stir.
  • The fans boo heavily but that ultimately turns into a loud and proud “Thank you Benoit!†chant, Benoit slowly begins to stir.
  • Benoit makes it to his feet and looks at Earl Hebner and shakes his hand as Donald Trump lights up the titanton.
  • Trump praises Benoit’s performance and offers him a full time contract along with a spot in the Royal Rumble.
  • Benoit picks up a microphone and takes the position with pride and promises Punk will get his comeuppance.

5. Backstage Promo: Raven
  • Raven shoots a really dark promo on his history with both CM Punk and Jeff Hardy
  • Raven makes it clear he’s out for blood and vengeance and how it’s undeniable that it’s his destiny to be at the top of the pecking order once.
  • Raven finishes off the promo with his classic line as the promo suddenly fuzzes out to Jeff Hardy.

6. Backstage Promo:
  • Hardy’s promo overtakes Raven’s with style, bringing back the Immortal Jeff Hardy.
  • Sat in the backstage area with his promo constantly going static breaking up his promo but at the same time making it far more interesting.
  • Jeff Hardy reinforces his history and how Raven is gone from the top of the pecking order to the bottom.
  • Jeff Hardy then promises a reunion on Smackdown, but not till he’s finished with Raven.

7. Street Fight: Raven versus Jeff Hardy
  • The match starts on the outside with Raven and Hardy brawling on the entrance ramp.
  • Raven drives Hardy into the metal barricade with a Russian Legsweep.
  • The match quickly gains a lot of weapons as Raven uses the ring toolbox on Hardy.
  • Jeff Hardy blades Raven open with a screw driver before grabbing a table.
  • Raven and Hardy fight over the table before Hardy gets thrown through it with a hip toss for a 2 count.
  • The match then picks up as Raven gets a baseball bat wrapped in Barbed Wire.
  • Hardy goes for the Twist of Hate but Raven manages to escape it only to get Powerslammed on it!
  • Raven and Hardy continue to brawl, with Raven bleeding heavily from the back.
  • Later on in the match, Raven again attempts to do the Twist of Hate on the Barbed Wire Baseball bat but Raven spins out of it and delivers the Raven Effects on the Barbed Wire, to get the victory.
  • Winner via Pinfall at 10:23: Raven

8. Post Match:
  • After the match, Raven celebrates with his arms out stretched before pointing at the Wrestlemania sign up in the rafters as CM Punk’s Cult of Personality hits the PA system.
  • CM Punk holding a microphone reminds Raven that Raven is a Has been and has no chance of defeating him.
  • Punk gets cocky and offers Raven a choice of what match type they have the Royal Rumble.
  • Raven spends a moment thinking about it before announcing he’ll be taking CM Punk on in a Dog Collar Match.
  • As Raven taunts CM Punk to bring it, Jeff Hardy jumps Raven from behind and begins to beat him down.
  • CM Punk joins in the Beatdown before hitting Jeff Hardy with the G.T.S.
  • Show comes to a close with CM Punk choking out Raven with the Baseball Bat.

=======================================================

Announced Matches for the Royal Rumble:

UCW World Heavyweight Championship Match:
[c] Sting vs. James Storm

UCW Championship, Dog Collar Match:
[c] CM Punk vs. Raven

WCW World Heavyweight Championship, Scramble Match:
[c] AJ Styles vs. Triple H vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match:
[c] Cody Rhodes vs. Sheamus vs. Desmond Wolfe

40 Man Royal Rumble Match:
Stone Cold Steve Austin will start as entrant number one!​

=======================================================
OOC: Slim, I knew you would Like it once you checked it out!

Ellis, just because you was undefeated n' the Hardcore Champion doesn't mean much comparable to likes of Slim, Vita and Justin - Just saying.

This show was more focused on Benoit and Punk's match, so this is actually quite realistic of what the rest of the show would be like :D!... If you could adverts etc.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Didn't say it did did I? Your just a prick trying to make a name for yourself.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Punk versus Benoit, that was truly something. I don't think Itch and Hoov ever properly feuded so that plus the fact that Punk and Benoit didn't feud in real life makes it that much more interesting. In Ellis' defense, true his accomplishments aren't as vast as a Vita or a Jay but he still contributed to UCW and that earns him a spot somewhere I feel.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I have a booker's mind and the want to create storylines and awesome epic feuds :p I just don't have the time to do something like this consistently. I might try it one day though. Just to see what I can create.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Didn't say it did did I? Your just a prick trying to make a name for yourself.

Before this thread gets locked, give the man his due please. You even have a storyline built in. Austin mocked him and said he's been reduced to being a lowly backstage interviewer, so you can build from that and Cole goes on a rant about being a former Hardcore Champion and being undefeated and from there he demands to one of the general managers to prove his worth. Maybe he enters the Rumble. Not telling you what to do I just don't like to see anyone feel snubbed by something that's supposed to be for fun.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Before this thread gets locked, give the man his due please. You even have a storyline built in. Austin mocked him and said he's been reduced to being a lowly backstage interviewer, so you can build from that and Cole goes on a rant about being a former Hardcore Champion and being undefeated and from there he demands to one of the general managers to prove his worth. Maybe he enters the Rumble. Not telling you what to do I just don't like to see anyone feel snubbed by something that's supposed to be for fun.

I could care less, this isn't about Cole, it's the fact he came in and completely slated my BTB at first anyways. Then continues to be a prick and thought he knew everything.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Wow, I said your Fed needs work and pointed out the issues with it and you sulk like a little kid...

Get off whiny high horse and learn to take criticize lol.