UFC on Fuel 8: Silva vs. Stann

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Okami killing off the prospects for title shots does the UFC no service what so ever, he shouldn't get contenders, but older names that are not in contention like a Wandy or Vitor.
While that's a fair point, i'll play devils advocate and ask Should they even deserve a title shot anyway if they can't beat Okami? Okami also said he wanted Bisping next so will be interesting to see if they go that route should he beat Belcher.

Hunt smashing Struve was awesome, guy is terrible. Hunt vs Big Roy next please :mark:

Wandy & Stann was crazy. Obviously the wild style made for an insane looking fight, but I was quite disappointed in Stann not fighting smart and picking his shots.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Here's an X-ray of Struve's broken jaw.

method=get&s=stefan-struve-03-03-13-15-36-27-869.jpg

Last edited:

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
While that's a fair point, i'll play devils advocate and ask Should they even deserve a title shot anyway if they can't beat Okami? Okami also said he wanted Bisping next so will be interesting to see if they go that route should he beat Belcher.

Hunt smashing Struve was awesome, guy is terrible. Hunt vs Big Roy next please :mark:

Wandy & Stann was crazy. Obviously the wild style made for an insane looking fight, but I was quite disappointed in Stann not fighting smart and picking his shots.

Agreed. Alot of people seem to be blaming the match making but Okami is a top MW and if Lombard is supposedly a top MW and the Anderson Silva killer he was hyped up to be before he entered the Octagon he should be capable of beating guys like Okami.

As for Stann, it was during the technical exchanges of the second round that he got knocked out.

reeviint

Can't wait to see what Struve can do, easily one of the most exciting fighters in UFC. Hunt is a tough dude so it will be a good test for Struve first to see how strong his chin is and also to see if he can finish Hunt.

Kingofkings36

Reaction score
Can't wait to see what Struve can do, easily one of the most exciting fighters in UFC. Hunt is a tough dude so it will be a good test for Struve first to see how strong his chin is and also to see if he can finish Hunt.
Fight happened already