UFC on Fox: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Big thing here is how both guys have had really different fight the last to times out JDS went the distance and Cain had 2 quick wins, might come into playthough.

Would be great to see this fight be another Bonner/Griffen from back in the day, a great fight that takes the sport to the next level.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm gonna go with 3 rounds Cain via stoppage.

Ben

Reaction score
Brought back big John McCarthy for the fight

Ben

Reaction score
What just happened is bad news for the UFC, I'm not a fan of quick fights, but I've been watching MMA long enough to accept them.

Had to be hoping for at least 3 rounds, and all they got was a minute and a few seconds, not necessarily going to turn everyone away who was watching for the first time, but it's not the kind of fight that's going to get people hooked either. Need to put 2 fights on the next card they do on FOX and get some of the lower weight classes on there.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Well, i hope Brock beats Overreem as Dos santos and Brock was supposed to happen orignally before Brock got injuired and i think it would draw a lot more than Overreem/Dos santos