UFC 147: Silva vs. Franklin II

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Silva just went fucking crazy on Franklin, Rich barely made it out of the second round. Until that point Franklin was looking pretty decent. Good decision not to stop that fight just then.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
WAR WANDY

Dirty G&P

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Yeah for real Franklin is gonna finish this, a gassed glass chin Wandy is no threat to anyone....

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
4th round goes to Franklin, Wandy needs a KO here. Not sure he has what it takes to get it done though, he looks pretty tired.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
End of that fight was crazy, if there was another 2 minutes i think Wandy could've pulled it off. Rich Franklin won this fight though.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Of the fights i actually watched on the show, i was pretty pleased. Main event was alot better than i thought it was going to be, and The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil finales were pretty alright too. Maybe i should've given the show a chance.

Next UFC PPV is going to be Saturday, July 7th.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I watched the whole show and I have to say I started off kinda zzzzzz but it picked up. Werdum ... I wanna see him fight Mir. That would just be awesome to see who is gonna test the other's guard and make the other tap.

The finale fights... the featherweight fight was aight. The middleweight fight... mannn that was good. I liked that one. That one woke me back up. Then the main event... I was rootin for Wandy the entire time. That second round... I was like come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... DO IT! All he needed was like 10 more seconds and it he would have won it. After that he had some fight in him but not enough to win it... til the 5th. Once the crowd started gettin loud that adrenaline kicked in... mannnn Wandy... Wandy still got it. Just would have liked to see him win but that was a good fight. Nice to see Rich still has it as well.

Overall a pretty decent show. Very much looking forward to the July 7th show.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Werdum ... I wanna see him fight Mir. That would just be awesome to see who is gonna test the other's guard and make the other tap.

:y:

Not only that, but Werdum has greatly improved his stand up in his last couple of fights.

He might be a BJJ beast, but he could probably knock Mir out.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yeah he has. When he was scheduled to fight Big Country I was like... ah man he gonna get himself knocked out and then seein him fight I was like... holy crap where did that come from. I mean yeah he isn't an elite striker but man he is vastly better than he ever was. Plus Mir has been improving on his feet as well... that would just be an awesome fight.

Kinda like how Mir and Big Nog were trading subs... cept this one would be better.