UFC 145 Discussion/Prediction Thread (Saturday April 21)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
RASHAD

HIP HIP HOORAY

Epic stairdown

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
10-9 Jones but Evans came on late. He is biding his time, trying to find his range early. He had to get inside, preferably get him up against the fence

lol at stairdown

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
20-18

Rashad looked good that round until he got caught by the elbow

Missed the first minute of the 3rd due to a dead stream

I am pretty shocked at Rashads gameplan

Jones is going to stop him in the 5th

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Fight was dull for the last 3. I expected Rashad to try and take him down. He was never going to beat him on the feet IMO.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Rashad's complete lack of a gameplan befuddles me. Why was he not trying to get inside? Well, obviously because he ate a bunch of big elbows in the 2nd and got shook. Was Rashad that sold on the fact that he couldn't out-wrestle Jones? He didn't even try.

A couple of things:

1.) Fuck Jones in his arse with no lube. Dan Henderson doesn't stand a chance in hell of beating him, and I won't watch another of his fights until he moves to HW
2.) UFC on Fox 3 will blow this shit card out of the fucking water. Guaranteed. My man Nate will deliver a main event that puts that garbage to shame.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The sad thing is I'm not even sold on the fact that that would happen. Jones is that fucking good, and it makes me sick. I hate him so fucking much.