UFC 145 Discussion/Prediction Thread (Saturday April 21)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I was watching this with my friends and I was the only one who had his money on Jones.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ziggles said:
I was watching this with my friends and I was the only one who had his money on Jones.

You hang out with blueberries then.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
You hang out with blueberries then.

Who knows? The one who talks like he's some tough guy over the internet, is maybe the one with no friends at all.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
How do I talk like a tough guy? You are the one who talks about kicking people's ass you dip shit

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Ziggles said:

Surprising tbh, I would have expected Jones to be the favourite with everyone. Not many people seemed to give Rashad a chance.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
How do I talk like a tough guy? You are the one who talks about kicking people's ass you dip s***

Saying someone is a blueberry just because they wanted to go with another fighter makes you more like a piece of shit who gets bullied every day and takes it all out on the Internet, yes you have no friends, you're lonely and you think you're tough.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hilarious shit following one of the prelim fights last night. The fight was pretty boring, and this shit was by far the most entertaining aspect of the match

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/s4Ic_tppSho[/video]

Ziggles said:
Saying someone is a blueberry just because they wanted to go with another fighter makes you more like a piece of s*** who gets bullied every day and takes it all out on the Internet, yes you have no friends, you're lonely and you think you're tough.

Funny how hypocritical you are. I call you kid and you get pissed about me making assumptions (when you are in fact a 17 year old kid) but you can judge me as a lonely wannabe tough guy? Once again you prove how ignorant you are.

And you said they 'had their money' on Rashad. There is a difference between rooting for a guy and betting on him. I wanted Rashad to win, but expected Jones to.