UFC 144: Edgar vs. Henderson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Good choice to start, 7 fights on the PPV card right?

Ben

Reaction score
Might last awhile then. Good thing I'm stocked up on Beer.

See Pettis/Joe and Frankie/Bendo both going the distance.

Ben

Reaction score
First time seeing the new UFC open, like it a hell of a lot more than the old one.

Ben

Reaction score
I'm streaming it NMS, just payed $10 on Big Events.

Look into as the quality is great, and I just run it from my PC to the TV and it's just as good picture wise as ordering it.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Yeah the new opener is a lot better than the old.

Pettis/Lauzon was tough for me to choose a winner for, really like both fighters but am going with Lauzon by sub.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
And yeah, I'm going to start doing that after this PPV although i seem to say that after every show i order and just completely forget about it :lol:

Ben

Reaction score
Pettis sub d is so good, and he's the better striker and has the better cardio. He either catches him with a kick for the KO or gets the decision.

Ben

Reaction score
And yeah, I'm going to start doing that after this PPV although i seem to say that after every show i order and just completely forget about it :lol:

Yea it's a good deal, I'll order the PPV here and there but $50 a pop is to much for me to order monthly.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Yeah the fight definetely could end up going all the way, which honestly I'd perfer because i like watching Pettis fight.

And yeah the 50 bucks is tough because the last few PPV's haven't really been worth it. Hoping this one lives up to all the hype though, it's the most stacked card they've had in awhile.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Could see the winner here maybe getting a shot at the title, but who knows really this division is so stacked right now.