UEFA Euro 2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, WWEForums proudly presents:
The 2016 UEFA European Championship discussion thread

286px-UEFA_Euro_2016_Logo.svg.png

UEFA Euro 2016 official logo
Le Rendez-Vous

Dates: June 10 - July 10
Teams: 24
Venues: 10 (in 10 host cities)

Groups:
2317811_w1.jpg

Let the good times roll.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Indy

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Hey, @Solidus

I know you're not big on football, but is there any chance that there'll be bets/predictions for this event?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
And Sweden has finished preparations, beating Wales 3-0 in the final friendly.Team actually looks well put together. Knew when to push, when to fall back and to keep it compact. I think we could actually get through the group stage. Not to overplay beating Wales in a pre-tournament friendly. But this game showed a lot of what Sweden's future has to offer, and it looked solid and good.

Time to start the Euro hype

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Didn't see this thread, already posted my predictions at the main Football thread.
I have France beating Belgium in the Euros final. I definitely see Germany and Spain flopping, England eliminated at the QF. Italy also could reach the final, but I'm pretty certain, no one will be able to stop the home team. They have such a great squad too this year.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Yeah, I think you lot, along with Russia will definitely advance to the knockout phase.

England would have to be absolute shit not to get out of the stages seeing as 3rd place teams can now advance. They should finish top with the players they have vardy and Kane have over 40 leagues goals between them last season. Play them as a pair really not a fan of one up top in general. England have the potential for a last eight or 4 spot but will probably fuck it up.

Germany are the only team who I call favourites as they world champs and have had good success in general previous tournaments under their current manager. France have some decent playeres and are on home soil and the factor of all the political /terrorist shit will bring them closer together to try and give the nation something to be joyful abut. Other then that I think this is going to be a wide open tournament. really excited for this.

Reactions: Prince Bálor