Tyson Kidd Intercontinental Championship Push?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
And besides, everyone loves Cody in the IC Title scene.

Reaction score
Off course, what a stupid question, we want to give talent all the opportunities they deserve:win:

Reactions: Zach

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
MrWrestlemania1988 said:
Off course, what a stupid question, we want to give talent all the opportunities they deserve:win:

Good answer. :jeritroll:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He deserves it based on his performance last night, but he won't be the one to take it off face Christian.

I agree. Lots of exciting moments and I only caught one botch which he managed to transition well

I agree, no way hes going against Christian

Reaction score
I like both Christian and Tyson kidd, I think that would be a great idea!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think Tyson Kidd should be the one who wins it tomorrow. Maybe getting a Christian heel turn or after he defends it once more after Christian gets his rematch, he could feud with another heel such as Antonio Cesaro. They need to use Antonio more, and they can give Tyson the underdog role so he won't be boring, and if he does lose the title, it'll be someone who deserves the push.