Tyson Kidd Intercontinental Championship Push?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
A heel Tyson has no charisma. Tyson has natural face charisma and a voice more fitting a face. His face is also more suited for a good guy and he has the build and skills perfect for a underdog, and a good backstory to boot.

And who says it is Christian Tyson had to feud with? Tyson doesn't need the title now. Establish him on Smackdown first and foremost. Then he can feud with whatever heel takes the title of Christian when it is time for Christian to either put a heel over or move up into the WHC scene.
that didnt exactly come out the way i meant it but i agree with you completely.

Leo C said:
If a heel wins the title (Tensai, eeew) Kidd could have an underdog storyline for the title.

no ....no.... NOOOOOOOO

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Tyson Kidd said:
no ....no.... NOOOOOOOO

That's why I said eeew :dawg: but Christian putting over a young heel while moving to the ME when he drops the title to said heel (Sandow?) while Kidd is being built and solidified on SD and then Kidd feuds with the heel (who's not Tensai) and wins the title in the end... that would be nice.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Leo C said:
That's why I said eeew :dawg: but Christian putting over a young heel while moving to the ME when he drops the title to said heel (Sandow?) while Kidd is being built and solidified on SD and then Kidd feuds with the heel (who's not Tensai) and wins the title in the end... that would be nice.

Hm, Damien Sandow as IC champ... Not sure how I'd feel about that.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Leo C said:
It was just an example of a decent heel, could be anyone.

yeah i know what you mean.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Maybe.... just maybe.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
If he does a good showing at MITB and gets some good spots, maybe the officials might be impressed with him and give him a good IC title fight push?

Nah, of course not. This is the WWE, we'll probably never see him again after this. :upset:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
leojay said:
If he does a good showing at MITB and gets some good spots, maybe the officials might be impressed with him and give him a good IC title fight push?

Nah, of course not. This is the WWE, we'll probably never see him again after this. :upset:

We will, at next year's MITB when they make him somewhat relevant again for the same reason, just like they did with Evan Bourne.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'd love to see this! Just get him in a feud with someone amazing on the mic before that way if Kidd fucks up on the Mic the other guy can sorta save it.

I'd love to see Kidd win it and then have a feud with Slater or Gabriel. They both deserve a push to.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
William said:
I'd love to see this! Just get him in a feud with someone amazing on the mic before that way if Kidd fucks up on the Mic the other guy can sorta save it.

I'd love to see Kidd win it and then have a feud with Slater or Gabriel. They both deserve a push to.

Meh, I'd prefer he'd feud with some more serious competition.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Who would you suggest?

Maybe Cody? They had a match on Smackdown a while back and it was very good, I wouldn't mind seeing more of them.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Tyson Kidd said:
Maybe Cody? They had a match on Smackdown a while back and it was very good, I wouldn't mind seeing more of them.

I would've actually booked Cody vs Tyson in an underdog feud when Cody was the champion, but I guess it could work now. I really wanted Rhodes to go to the ME as soon as possible, but I guess that feud couldn't hurt.