Twitter?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

I was curious about the hype so I joined and it was fucking stupid. The people who update this shit every 5 seconds need to go outside and fuck off.

This Guy

I was curious about the hype so I joined and it was fucking stupid. The people who update this shit every 5 seconds need to go outside and fuck off.

agreed. I do though agree with Famous about how it is good for promotions. Like keeping up to date quick upates for like TNA, or whatever to let your fans know about new promotions, contests or whatever. But for everyday people....do you really care what I am doing every second of my day? No, who am I?

seX-Power

Facebook imo. But there are some stalkers, like this Kieran Blackmore cunt who kept messaging me. Weird.