Twitter?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

You can protect your tweets/twats and profile info on twitter.

Kizza

Facebook > anything. I think Facebook is simple and easy really to use. Plus quizzes > everything.

C4

Facebook > anything. I think Facebook is simple and easy really to use. Plus quizzes > everything.

You're right, facebook is simple and offers more things to do unlike twitter.

I never had a twitter account until the Iranian elections when the CNN guys forced me into joining it by advertising the site every other minute.

LKP

Twitter is shit, but its fun watching Jericho and miz ripping the shit out of each other, and Jericho jtg also.

Wordlife

I actually just made a twitter a few days ago... I'm following you Famou$ btw :)

I'm KottonmouthAlex

John

I've never really gotten Twitter, Never found the appeal. I find it even more nonsense that you have to post your quotes in less than 100 characters, Dont quote me on that but it may be more/less.

I have facebook and PM Hotrod everyday :shifty:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Just followed you Word

NinoBrown

Reaction score
You're right, facebook is simple and offers more things to do unlike twitter.

I never had a twitter account until the Iranian elections when the CNN guys forced me into joining it by advertising the site every other minute.

How'd they force you to join?

Hometown Kid

Twitter/Myspace/Facebook is all stupid and I personally hope all of those sites crash and meltdown and get obliterated from existence. Especially Twitter.

I have a FB but fuck Farmville and those dumbass quizzes. :n:

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Twitter/Myspace/Facebook is all stupid and I personally hope all of those sites crash and meltdown and get obliterated from existence. Especially Twitter.

I have a FB but fuck Farmville and those dumbass quizzes. :n:

Do you have any idea how much the world would crash if they got rid of all of those? Kids and teenagers (maybe even grown ass people) would start to commit mass suicide. How will they communicate? How will they know what's going on in peoples lives? How will they know what people look like? How will they know what people are doing at that exact moment? What will they do while they are in school or at home? NOTHING thats what. Boredom will insue, crime rates will go up, then the suicides. Bad idea buddy.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
twitter is just a new way for sluts to post dirty pictures of themselves. i'm cool with that. and for fake Chris Andersen tweets...

"Whats the diff between Birdman and Megan Fox's ass? One is covered in tattoos and gets posted up by big black men, and the other is Birdman."

"Damn, Matt Damon got fat as hell. I almost called him coach...sh*t, Coach ain't on twitter, is he?"

"I know how Delonte West feels. The cops try to arrest me on gun charges everytime I wear a tank top in public."

"I should get a tattoo of me getting a tattoo. Damn, just blew my own mind."

"Had lunch with coach today. I had an omelet. Coach had the rest of the menu."

"Rashard Lewis got busted 4 roids? Is that why his 'ball handling' sucks?"

"Coach Karl called me the son he never had. I told him his real son Coby is in our camp, & he told me to go run 500 laps. My bad, coach."

Got bad news for you Lamar - just cause she look like a pinata don't mean she's full of candy.

Khloe Kardashian looks like her sister would if semen were made of butter.

Famou$ 187

Twitter is a good way to promote yourself & take interact with friends and celebrities. You can post pictures and know you can upload music and share it with your followers. It's also a good & quick way to get world wide news and music & entertainment news before it hits the streets or media. I even knew about the MJ death before the media because of Twitter,I forgot which Celeb,but one celeb said she seen MJ being carried out of his home on a stretcher,she tweeted it and it blew up from there really. Also if you want to keep things private you can always have a private page,which if you follow other people and your page is private at the time,people can't see your @Replies to them because your page is then private,but to each it's own I guess you could say when it comes to that. I've been on Twitter for a good while,I have 800 followers,I've talked to friends,but I promote for and celebrities,like Jenna Jameson and rappers & Vh1 Reality Tv Stars. But I would really say just sign up and try it to anyone who don't have a twitter & make sure you look in my sig and follow me from the link in the picture that is shown in my sig.