Twitter?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I'm not a regular on the internet, or anything anymore, but the buzz around this was going along too long. I had to check this out, and tbh its one of the best online communication systems or whatever you want to call it, since MySpace. Its as simple as myspace, and an easy way to keep track of people. I only have like 8 followers, and I'm following like 20 celebs lol.

Its basically like updating a MySpace/Facebook status, and thats about it. You get to send direct messages, and post a pic but nothing more. Still believe you should all check out, and I cant imagine how good it must work on a mobile device. Anyone else have Twitter on here?

Travis40

I've been thinking of getting one lately. I'll probably have one within the next week or two.

seX-Power

Nothx, you're the last person who'd advice I'd follow.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I hate twitter, the hype around it has died down and it kept me interested for less then a week. Which for me is pretty good when you think about it.

xtremebadass

Here's the thing about Twitter, you can only post statuses. That's it. What if you have followers, but they really don't care wtf you're doing? Like me, I don't care what other people are doing. Like they would post so and so "is eating a sandwich" like anyone really pays attention or it matters wtf you're doing. Atleast on facebook, there's 100x things more to do. Sure twitter is cool for celebrities and all that because people actually pay attention to what their doing, but if you're an average joe twitter is just not good enough.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
It all depends on who your following. Some post random shit (ie. eating a sandwich, with the kids), some share news and some just post funny shit like Shaq lol.

Dear david beckham, dnt make me tweet to 2 million people that yur scared of shaq, u betta respnd, if u scared get a dog
wasn't lookin, but randy orton has da sexiest white man butt ive seen next 2 steve nash
Question, I'm n dc, think if I walk up to the white house, they let me in, I kno the answer, let me kno wht u think, o yea I'm wearin shrts
The white house wouldn't let me in, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

MikeRaw

I hate it. I hate that people feel the need to let everyone know every emotion they're feeling, or every little thing that they do. It's not for me. In fact, I haven't doen any of the Myspace/Facebook/Twitter things. I think I signed up on Myspace once, but never used it. Twitter is eventually gonna fade away though, like the rest.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I have one but rarely update mine cause as XBA said no one fucking cares what an everyday person is doing. I just follow alot of famous people and wrestling news sites and a few music related twitters and so on. I'm not one of the people who have to update with every little thing I do.

This Guy

Twitter is boring as crap.

MySpace was cool when it was new, but it sucks...I haven't logged into mine in ages. I have a facebook which I still think is the better way to keep in touch with my family and friends. Twitter anyone can follow you....in other words its training new stalkers everywhere. Facebook you can keep your stuff private for just your friends. Which is the way I want it.

Twitter sure I can tell the world "Glen is on Vacation this week" but I can do that on Facebook as well and then also share pictures of my daughter as she grows up for my family that lives in British Columbia and Alberta who either haven't met her yet and don't get to see her very often.

xtremebadass

Yea This Guy, say you put "*Your Name* is going on vacation and won't be back for two weeks" that's begging for someone to just break into your house and jack your shit. Sure, your friends might do it, but if someone blabs to the wrong person, that's when something can go down. that's why my garage got broken into

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yea This Guy, say you put "*Your Name* is going on vacation and won't be back for two weeks" that's begging for someone to just break into your house and jack your shit. Sure, your friends might do it, but if someone blabs to the wrong person, that's when something can go down. that's why my garage got broken into

Which is why my updates are never like that.

Mine are the shit stupid little things like. I'm eatting some Taco Bell(or just toss in any other eatting place) while watching some TV.

I also might put. Playing X-Box Live. Who wants to play...my gamertag is GeOrGiA B3AsT.

But if I was ever gonna be gone I wouldn't say it cause I don't wanna be robbed.