Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
I think odo is having a bad game as town i don't think he is actually scum i don't think he would be this obviously bad as scum

^THIS AINT A GOOD LOOK EITHER

before anyone asks why, it's because he randomly flipped that to opinion on day 3 to saying odo is scum and sided with me aka someone told him to do this. why?

america is garbage.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Narrow it down. Come on, work with me, youre the read im most comfortable with atm

If we're going with the theory that there had to at least be a T1/T2 player, Alco fits the best repping in for Doddsy. N0M is not making a great case for himself her as well.

Gun to my head: N0M, Mitch for scum and Jeff for SK.

Showtime

Reaction score
Chris, OMB, Skybox and Gambit seemed really sure of this PHEN0M direction on both day phases so far. It's my fault that this was all rushed. I'm going to put my focus into that core group of 4.

P13 is 100% town, so that narrows it down. OMB the most suspect out of all of them, for mine. Seems to smell of opportunistic adventures. Food for thought, if anyone wants a bite?
Chris
Mitch Perfect
Odo
Rugrat PHEN0M v2

Jeffatron
Showtime

Darth Lethal
Doddsy << fence >>
V. Skybox
Ace Dalton Grim v2
Gambitto
NotBrutus

Raidokken << fence >>
Judas Iscariot

This is where I'm at, tentatively. I'm happy to provide reasoning for all, if anyone would like to ask :)

I do advise though, that I am in a rush.

updated reads plz, lethal.

america is trash.

also before anyone asks, lethal is not the sk because he would have 100% shot sky n1.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
why is that?

america is bad, are you?!
If Town Odo has pushed this many wagons that are wrong (Barry and N0M v1) I doubt he pushes you like he did unless he pretty much "knows" you're scum (he is very sure, and his judgement in prior games has been good).

Whereas if he's scum, he tries to get the mislynch anyway. He's talked about sitting back if he's wrong on you, but I reckon if he wasn't sure (or had villainous motives) he'd have backed down earlier (*・v・*)

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’m going to be unbearable if Odo and Chris are the last two scum, UNBEARABLE :heston

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Odo: Phenom, Alco/Magic, Jeff
Magic:
Barry: Phenom, Mitch, Jeff
Phenom: Odo, Chris, ???
Chris: Phenom, Magic, Jeff
Mitch:
Alco:
Lethal:
Sky: Magic, Phenom, Mitch
Brutus:
Jeff:

Last edited:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Help us fill the list out pls, youll be crying out for easy reference points when were gone

Showtime

Reaction score
im pretty sure phen0m is town

his reaction here is town. like he's just mad like he was the first time around and:

I’m going to be unbearable if Odo and Chris are the last two scum, UNBEARABLE :heston

^ya this doesnt read as scum post. ya WIFOM and all that jazz, the other stuff was WIFOM but this seems consistent. these were also his scum reads coming in as it was "omb, odo+chris and haza" which would mean he was 100% right and thus would be unbearable.

PHEN0M IS TOWN.

america sucks.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
^THIS AINT A GOOD LOOK EITHER

before anyone asks why, it's because he randomly flipped that to opinion on day 3 to saying odo is scum and sided with me aka someone told him to do this. why?

america is garbage.

Because he thinks youre going to die and wants more leverage after your death?????

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Magic:
Chris:
Mitch:
Alco:
Lethal:
Sky:
Brutus:
Jeff:
I did mine earlier but seems you missed it (ー ー'')

Maybe I'd change it to MAGICN0M as scum and Mitch SK in hindsight. The point that Lethal would have killed me as SK is good. (*ー ー)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think Odo makes a great point on Jeff. I'm inclined to lean that as well because I'm unsure about reading SKs, it would explain his erratic play on this day though. So the kills were Big Man/Poyser and then OMB night two for SK? Idk I'll have to look through Poyser and BMs D1 to maybe get a better idea

As for scum, Nom looks terrible again but I think Magic might have a point about it not being a team of all inactives (though they just have to come on once during the night to make a kill i guess) so I don't see it being both Nom and alco for instance. I'd lynch Nom first at this point, as for the last scumboi I'm unsure of that as well, Jeff looks fucking terrible after the last day thats its hard for me to believe he's town but if he's SK I guess that makes more sense.

Mitch's play around OMB even though he defended him D2 still feels town, but i feel like we haven't seen Brutus in forever (was he kidnapped by cults) after everyone gave him hella town reads

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Pretending to be mad is the easiest fucking thing in the world :kobe

Showtime

Reaction score
Because he thinks youre going to die and wants more leverage after your death?????

phen0m doesnt play for leverage with town reads. he does it with scum reads.

that isnt phen0m. none of this is scum phen0m. he goes for brownie points hard. he would just be talking about the haza/omb stuff nonstop, not bringnig up you guys possibly flipping scum. it would mean his reads were perfect when he repped in and thus yes unbearable.

phen0m is town.

america sucks.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Magic:
Chris:
Mitch:
Alco:
Lethal:
Sky:
Brutus:
Jeff:

Oh you wanted this more official lol gun to my head says Nom and Magic as scum, Jeff as SK but I'm not confident in Magic or Jeff af the moment, I also am not confident in cults