Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Are you guys real? Chris is scum, you’re welcome.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Would kill for scum to give us just one more day

We love endgame

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
We think Phenom's disposition towards us is indicative of caught scum as opposed to 'happy to have lynched scum' town

We would remind him as he slings out insults that if he hadnt done a worse job of defending himself than peak Flay, he might not have been lynched :draper2

I wouldn’t have had to lay out a Flay Level defense if you didn't make a peak Flay Level read, which you’re making again. :heston I’m real, oh yeah I’m real.

Showtime

Reaction score
Haza is a mad cunt who does mad cunt things

want proof? look at his fucking gravedigger claim in james bond. we were literally there in the QT with him and he went rambo.

youre ascribing rationality and foresight to an irrational and impulsive player

i got links too, odo.

america is nothing.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
The last two scum I think are among N0M, Alco, Chris, or Mitch

SK field of Sky, Jeff, Lethal

Showtime

Reaction score
Everyone was arguing and I had no idea what was going on and turns out it didn't matter since Haza was hammered anyway but... not a proud moment tbh (´・д・`)

this isn't accurate, sky.

why were you okay with lynching me over haza too. no "not a proud moment" stuff. you weren't confused from the situation. haza had claimed sk and we were arguing about whether or not we should do it.

the last time you didnt want to lynch an outed non-town player was when odo admitted to being scum and then you said town shouldnt lynch him anyways because that would be giving him what he wants. you are blood thirsty as scum, why did you refrain there?

america is trash.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The last two scum I think are among N0M, Alco, Chris, or Mitch

SK field of Sky, Jeff, Lethal

Narrow it down. Come on, work with me, youre the read im most comfortable with atm

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
this isn't accurate, sky.

why were you okay with lynching me over haza too. no "not a proud moment" stuff. you weren't confused from the situation. haza had claimed sk and we were arguing about whether or not we should do it.

the last time you didnt want to lynch an outed non-town player was when odo admitted to being scum and then you said town shouldnt lynch him anyways because that would be giving him what he wants. you are blood thirsty as scum, why did you refrain there?

america is trash.
My thoughts were mostly towards whether to let him live and hope he hits scum (because it's very much in his interest to hit scum) (・ε・`*)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But doesnt that support our point, he probably thought he could drag you down. were highly doubting anyone specifically told him to do that cause it looked transparent as fuck