Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
play the fucking game.

that includes reading back and doing the most surface level shit possible.

america is sucks.
tenor.gif
boring response is boring

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
He hasnt talked himself out of anything. However, the game state makes lynching Haza the best play

We still have a serial killer, who will either

1) no kill
2) kill one of me or magic
3) kill someone else

options 1 and 3 will lead to us thinking magic might be town, and option 2 means we dont have to care

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Weve fucked this PR up about 30 times now :heston

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
That said, magic you have no comment about us letting you off the hook to go for someone else - no thoughts on that at all?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I find that heroically hard to believe. There's really only 2 logical reasons you would think Magic is town. Neither of which include you also being town.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
He hasnt talked himself out of anything. However, the game state makes lynching Haza the best play

We still have a serial killer, who will either

1) no kill
2) kill one of me or magic
3) kill someone else

options 1 and 3 will lead to us thinking magic might be town, and option 2 means we dont have to care
And how will lynching Haza first avoid that state? Genuine Q. (-公- '')

Showtime

Reaction score
vote haza

im changing my mind a bit here, if haza is scum then jeff might be too because him trying to force this issue isn't the best look.

like there's absolutely zero logic in this and his response to looking back to flesh out his reads and get a clearer picture is "no", which again isn't exactly the best town attitude. if you guys do lynch me look at haza then jeff if haza is scum. if haza isnt scum id assume it's gg.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Can you please respond? Weve asked you a shitload of questions and dont understand why we are being no sold

Showtime

Reaction score
That said, magic you have no comment about us letting you off the hook to go for someone else - no thoughts on that at all?

i think it makes you look better in a way because yes you could have just lynched me there if you wanted, i was one away from hammer.

but it could be to setup two mislynches again and also the sk could shoot you after my flip so maybe you would be afraid of that as scum so it's hard to say.

america sucks.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
vote haza

im changing my mind a bit here, if haza is scum then jeff might be too because him trying to force this issue isn't the best look.

like there's absolutely zero logic in this and his response to looking back to flesh out his reads and get a clearer picture is "no", which again isn't exactly the best town attitude. if you guys do lynch me look at haza then jeff if haza is scum. if haza isnt scum id assume it's gg.

:heston thank you for confirming you are most likely scum with Haza I guess. What a villainous sap.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Not gonna lie, Magic moving to Haza kind of taints the Haza direction for me (´・з・)

Like, I'm not completely put off, but the fact that he's voting Haza for self-preservation... Feels off.