Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Come to think of it, wasn't Magic castigating us for going after inactives after D2?? (*・ε・*) I may not have an amazing memory but that's what I remembered

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
why is that?

america boo, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Because if Odo is indeed scum like you say, I want to know now right the fuck now. Are you not the littlest bit bothered Odo has backed off you now? You seemed to be bothered when he did it day 1. why not now? Not very heroic.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
vote magic

I want this sorted today, no more bullshit unheroic distractions.

Showtime

Reaction score
Come to think of it, wasn't Magic castigating us for going after inactives after D2?? (*・ε・*) I may not have an amazing memory but that's what I remembered

no i was mad you guys quick lynched and said to not just force another quick lynch on omb because that's what was being set up and then said to shoot him because i dont care if he was removed as much as if he was lynched because if he was lynched and flipped town that would be game over pretty much.

america sucks

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and Odo I want to know why you twice now you have been a bit of an unheroic pushover. You can't actually believe that Haza's flip gives us more than Magic's this time around.

Showtime

Reaction score
Because if Odo is indeed scum like you say, I want to know now right the fuck now. Are you not the littlest bit bothered Odo has backed off you now? You seemed to be bothered when he did it day 1. why not now? Not very heroic.
vote magic

I want this sorted today, no more bullshit unheroic distractions.

what exactly is your rush?

it's been 5 hours, aka how long day 2, aka how town lost last game?

are you busy, jeff? if not why dont you do exactly what im doing right this moment and go look at all the wagons and determine who was town and who was scum off them rather than trying to sort out one thing today.

i dont want odo gone next if i die. rugrat has a much better chance of flipping scum than anyone else based on the wagons.

not that odo is clear either, but determining who is most likely to be scum is the important thing right now.

america sucks.

Showtime

Reaction score
and Odo I want to know why you twice now you have been a bit of an unheroic pushover. You can't actually believe that Haza's flip gives us more than Magic's this time around.

what does my flip give you?

america sucks.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
No, at least one of you is not-town, there is 0 way I'm changing my mind there. I'm not that dumb a hero.

Showtime

Reaction score
No, at least one of you is not-town, there is 0 way I'm changing my mind there. I'm not that dumb a hero.

i dont fucking care

go do other shit. there's 3 scum left, not one. go look at the wagons and stop being a useless shit like america.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
what does my flip give you?

america sucks.

well haza, to begin with. and considering you've just managed to talk yourself out of a lynch, I much rather get rid of you and clear Odo atm. Haza is easy to lynch if he's scum, you will get progressively harder. Heroes take danger head on.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Insulting me villainously will not make me bend to your will Magic, go pick on some other citizen.

Showtime

Reaction score
Insulting me villainously will not make me bend to your will Magic, go pick on some other citizen.

play the fucking game.

that includes reading back and doing the most surface level shit possible.

america is sucks.

Showtime

Reaction score
I won't be heroically reading back unti tonight, but my main ssuspects havent changed too much. One of magic/odo logically scum witj those flips. Whichever one pushed big man prob the one. Id b looking at magic/haza/nom/omb atm ig
r u 4 real boyo

the scum team and SK are just killing strong players so it stands to reason that they fear authority, so it’s likely not “T1 GOATs”

^

rugrat looks better to me from this considering he's voting me at the time. if he wanted to go for me based on easy shit then there's no reason for him to have defended me from jeff at this point.

and he has a good point which i guess jeff doesnt consider at all.

american sucks.