Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Apologies, in the rush to end this phase, I misspoke by making a statement, not a direct question.

I do put to you, however, that you're rather fond of paper pushing so far this game, relying on anyone and everyone to spoonfeed you information and reads. Your read list is pretty, well, lacklustre as well for your standards. I'm going on observation that a town Jeff is hungry and going for the throat, not just lollygagging around to appear 'busy.' You'd be the first to admit that your confidence has been shaken from the last game played, and you'll try to rectify that as much as you can. Town Jeff knows no fear and doesn't care whose toes he steps on, and WIFOM, isn't shy of eliminating Poyser early who has a rich history of bodybagging him.

Well you would be wrong if you think I'm scum, but I can appreciate the thoughtfullness of this assessment. I would just remind you that like a few other people here, I'm less active on weekends and this is why I'm currently less aggressive. The fact you do notice it and are worried about it, does make YOU look better in my eyes, however. So that's a positively heroic of you.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
We dont recall forcing the barry lynch, in fact, heres every post we made on the subject:

Alright, we’ll lynch Barry, will help us read some important players
vote barry
lots of good data for us regardless

we think the trash post by magic was potentially a setup, we don’t feel he had made any effort to read us independently and we won’t give him any credit if Barry does flip scum given what happened in the previous game
We are silently admiring our ability to pied piper wagons
We think Barry is hammered

@Mr.Tweetums

We sure went all out huh

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Well you would be wrong if you think I'm scum, but I can appreciate the thoughtfullness of this assessment. I would just remind you that like a few other people here, I'm less active on weekends and this is why I'm currently less aggressive. The fact you do notice it and are worried about it, does make YOU look better in my eyes, however. So that's a positively heroic of you.

:WOW

I can rush along into bed now and sleep easy. I'm happy with this answer.

Vote: Magic

Showtime

Reaction score
barry is town, ya? he was after omb in his first life and then went after him again in his second. that should check out unless he didnt bring him up on day 2

yeah, this looks contradictory and weird, almost like insurance in case the SK did shoot OMB, don’t you think? Especially given the adamant ‘we’re not going for OMB tomorrow’

Reposted for you

You dont have any reads and your arguments are Blue. Come back when youre ready

was it just as scummy when i said we're not going to quick lynch phen0m the next day phase and you did it anyways?

was that insurance too because i was banking on you being Blue and doing it anyways? talk about it.

talk about how maybe i didnt want to go for the most useless person in the game after two lynches where we got nothing and we had more info than that to go on. maybe that's what i was preaching at in those other posts around that post as well.

but tell me about it, tell me about how i was inactive and showed up after my inactivity to save fucking omb of all people.

TELL ME ABOUT IT, ODO. tell me how i killed big man on night 1 even though that contradicts my personality. did i kill poyser instead when he was chatting shit too? we all know this aint how i operate. if i really wanted to just get rid of a good player then it would be you, not those two, as id have an incentive to want to beat those two. this isn't wifom, this is personality and ive played long enough everyone should grasp this shit. it isn't me.

youve been around. town has been doing terrible while youve been around. who has been this scum team?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
your points arent points. You killed Big Man or Poyser, and you could viably argue you would never kill them night 1. Guess who else wouldnt? Me. Seriously, find the last game we went after a strong player night 1. Self meta is completely dismissable

I repeat - you have no reads and your arguments are Blue. You can caps lock all you want

Showtime

Reaction score
We dont recall forcing the barry lynch, in fact, heres every post we made on the subject:

We sure went all out huh

YOUR LYNCH WAS ONE AWAY FROM HAMMER

RATHER THAN FORCING IT THROUGH LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO, YOU LET IT DISSIPATE AND GO FOR BARRY INSTEAD. IT WAS YOUR WAGON. YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST FUCKING EGO WITH DAY 1 LYNCHES IN THIS SECTION.

are you fucking people KIDDING ME. he offed haza on day 1 in the middle of the phase when he was town because it was his own read. go look at that game where odo had a day kill. HE FORCED HIS OWN DIRECTION ON ALL OF TOWN WITH. HE PICKED THE TARGETS AND THEN WENT FOR IT.

and the explanation "i did it on reads for stronger players". you would have read those players anyways based on them not joining your phen0m wagon. you didnt need barry's flip to get a read on those players.

for the love of fucking god people, think. this is 9/11 all over again, people just buying whatever the government tells them

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
AUTISTIC SCREECHING

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
we repeat, you have no reads and your arguments are Blue

Showtime

Reaction score
your points arent points. You killed Big Man or Poyser, and you could viably argue you would never kill them night 1. Guess who else wouldnt? Me. Seriously, find the last game we went after a strong player night 1. Self meta is completely dismissable

I repeat - you have no reads and your arguments are Blue. You can caps lock all you want

I HAVENT BEEN AROUND. I AM WORKING RIGHT NOW.

I WAS BUSY ON THE WEEKEND.

guys go look at the discord, i can shower it in beautiful photos of the waterfall place i went hiking yesterday and then after i went and chilled at that friend's place. on saturday i did acid.

youre accusing someone with no reads and no arguments of putting town in this awful position. YOUR SHIT DOES NOT COMPUTE. i will use cap locks because if i die people will know where to go next and it sure the fuck shouldnt be any of your directions.

Showtime

Reaction score
Self meta reads, especially for reasons outside of the game... (・ε・`*) This isn't looking good for you

no self meta reads are shit you should consider, sky. do not throw this fucking game, there's a reason im angry and it's blatant as shit. was i angry last game?

like fucking think...about how america sucks.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
no one cares if you were away mate, it means nothing re: your alignment.

were not accusing you of putting town in this position at all. Were accusing you of being scum

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Oh, Jeff asked you for some reads so if you could go ahead and make some up, we'd appreciate it

Showtime

Reaction score
@Showtime read list would be heroic.

i will give a read list when im caught up. like it isnt possible right now. no that isn't scummy, it's just flat out not possible to give a reads list when im not caught up, but i am telling you that odo is scum. my arguments arent piss poor, his are. there's legit no logic in thinking im scum and town are in this position as a result while im not around while odo is around and helping damage town. it's that simple

Showtime

Reaction score
Oh, Jeff asked you for some reads so if you could go ahead and make some up, we'd appreciate it

how do i make up reads when i havent read the thread?

can you tell me how i can do that, please? please. please tell me.

from day 1 i remember sky looked town, jeff looked town, and barry if he pushed omb upon reentering would be town.

your shit sucks like america.