Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alco

Reaction score
You'll see a ton of null since I'm not at all up to speed. Like how I was not up to speed with my MMA skills.

I think Sky is town. I think Jeff looked a bit iffy with his post about how one of poyser/odo/magic/big Man always have to be scum. It's one of those classic "there's scum in here" posts when quoting a wagon.

Showtime

Reaction score
Is this because Magic called you scum or something else? Also didn't you mention taking a backseat if Phenom was wrong?

Remember titania?

doddsy was also the only vote on odo yesterday too.

odo forced two lynches over the omb lynch the last two day phases. odo's play on the phen0m wagon is blatant.

YOU HAVE ALL SEEN THE EGO ODO HAS. EVERYONE KNOWS IT. HE DOESNT LET HIS OWN WAGON THAT'S ONE AWAY FROM HAMMER JUST DIE TO LYNCH SOMEONE ELSE'S SCUM READ. that's fucking ridiculous and you all know it. he did it to ensure one mislynch and then went for the next one the day after and then tried to play it off on everyone else saying people arent showing up even though there was hardly any time in the phase.

he's not even american and he's scum.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Why Mitch and Brutus? And I see your reasoning on Jeff posted already but you'd go him first today? Is it bc you think he might be in a cult? :worried

Mitch has dipped in and out, hasn't really tried to push much, rather choosing to stick in the safe zone so he doesn't cop any heat.

Reactions: Chris

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
oh good, sk killed OMB and he flipped scum? That's mighty heroic. we should lynch Magic today me thinks?

So you're just going to ignore me? Rush along and end this huh? I don't like your ignorance

Showtime

Reaction score
We think magic is scum because he has no reads, no reaction to Barry’s flip, took the time to make the setup post that I’ve already quoted, despite not having even read the thread, because if he had, there’s no way he’d think Phenom was town or anyone was wrong for lynching him, however he has to intentionally dumb himself down to play scum, much like anyone competent.

however, we can’t be bothered to get the posts for you so do your own work. Or gg if you’re scum I guess

how does this even sound like my scum game? what here sounds like my scum game?

i dont care if phen0m looked bad or you were wrong about him. that isn't why im calling you scum, im calling you scum because of the way you switched off barry and then how you let that wagon go through so quickly. that's what makes you scum.

just like america did 9/11, you set this shit up for two mislynches.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So you're just going to ignore me? Rush along and end this huh? I don't like your ignorance

re-ask the question you have then, I can't heroically answer everyone. What's up?

Showtime

Reaction score
^ I mean not very heroic to point this out. It has been obvious to me one of Odo/magic is scum, simple math really.

do you think it's the guy that's around and causing town to actually fuck up or the guy that hasn't been around at all?

i wasn't around last game and shit didnt go so well for us as a result, did it? yet odo is here and around and aside from the sk kill, town hasnt been doing well and scum has. so what does basic logic tell you of which one of us would be scum.

this isn't rocket science, let's not dumb ourselves down to the american level now.

Showtime

Reaction score
Not really, though if magic is scum, he’s much more likely to off Big Man than Poyser in our opinion

this is also false.

i just lost to big man. there's no way im going to off and decided to off him. id want to beat him.

again people, apply basic personalities to this equation. i have ego->lose to guy->if i draw scum again id want to beat the guy, not kill him night 1. that's not what im about and odo knows this.

first they dont believe me when i tell them america is polluting their citizens with G5 signals, now this.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
How has PHENOM v.2 been since repping back in btw? Anything worth heroically looking at ? I can tell you for certain he is not indy at least, since he is obsessed with telling us to stop shooting n1 as SK/VIG ( rugrat) . So we should be at least able to clear him from that slow imo.

A true hero would form his own reads and make an attempt to catchup. This falsehood being projected concerns me. It concerns me so much that I'd really like to see this day phase end, like, really quickly.

Not sure why you're focusing on PHEN0M when there's plenty of other events happening.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
re-ask the question you have then, I can't heroically answer everyone. What's up?

Apologies, in the rush to end this phase, I misspoke by making a statement, not a direct question.

I do put to you, however, that you're rather fond of paper pushing so far this game, relying on anyone and everyone to spoonfeed you information and reads. Your read list is pretty, well, lacklustre as well for your standards. I'm going on observation that a town Jeff is hungry and going for the throat, not just lollygagging around to appear 'busy.' You'd be the first to admit that your confidence has been shaken from the last game played, and you'll try to rectify that as much as you can. Town Jeff knows no fear and doesn't care whose toes he steps on, and WIFOM, isn't shy of eliminating Poyser early who has a rich history of bodybagging him.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
OMB was scum? Are you guys for real? Next on my list...

Vote: Odo

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
this is also false.

i just lost to big man. there's no way im going to off and decided to off him. id want to beat him.

again people, apply basic personalities to this equation. i have ego->lose to guy->if i draw scum again id want to beat the guy, not kill him night 1. that's not what im about and odo knows this.

first they dont believe me when i tell them america is polluting their citizens with G5 signals, now this.
Self meta reads, especially for reasons outside of the game... (・ε・`*) This isn't looking good for you

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
we're literally not going for omb tomorrow

you useless fucks need to stop. right now. for real. lynch odo next. day phase is less than 12 hours and he's saying town are acting selfish by not being here. he just forced a damn lynch through without waiting for anyone.

that's an american bastard if i ever saw one.

if you are town, there is NO FUCKING RUSH. we are NOT lynching omb. there's way too posts to be going for an inactive when we have zero scum flips two days in. find scum on the two fucking town wagons, please and thank you. not some useless player that will provide us nothing upon his flip, please and thank you.
again, everyone should be looking at the two wagons. For town reads too. We are down too many town and not enough scum. Sk should shoot a scum read. Shoot OMB for all I care.

Yes I'm sorry I didn't show up fast enough. It isn't even 12 hours since day started but my god I'm late.

As shitty as america.

yeah, this looks contradictory and weird, almost like insurance in case the SK did shoot OMB, don’t you think? Especially given the adamant ‘we’re not going for OMB tomorrow’

Reposted for you

You dont have any reads and your arguments are Blue. Come back when youre ready

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
we're literally not going for omb tomorrow

you useless fucks need to stop. right now. for real. lynch odo next. day phase is less than 12 hours and he's saying town are acting selfish by not being here. he just forced a damn lynch through without waiting for anyone.

that's an american bastard if i ever saw one.

if you are town, there is NO FUCKING RUSH. we are NOT lynching omb. there's way too posts to be going for an inactive when we have zero scum flips two days in. find scum on the two fucking town wagons, please and thank you. not some useless player that will provide us nothing upon his flip, please and thank you.
doddsy was also the only vote on odo yesterday too.

odo forced two lynches over the omb lynch the last two day phases. odo's play on the phen0m wagon is blatant.

YOU HAVE ALL SEEN THE EGO ODO HAS. EVERYONE KNOWS IT. HE DOESNT LET HIS OWN WAGON THAT'S ONE AWAY FROM HAMMER JUST DIE TO LYNCH SOMEONE ELSE'S SCUM READ. that's fucking ridiculous and you all know it. he did it to ensure one mislynch and then went for the next one the day after and then tried to play it off on everyone else saying people arent showing up even though there was hardly any time in the phase.

he's not even american and he's scum.

So apparently we were lynching OMB yesterday and we stopped it, but then it had to be stopped???

yeah ok :heston