TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Review others shows if u haven't already. That is the best advice for ya

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
To the Hibee WWE Fan, if you knew your stuff you would know that Sicily Slice was Nunzios old finisher.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Gards I now that, that's where I got the name. Gards if you were smart you wouldn't write a BTB ever again

Sorry, but that made me laugh, it was suck a dumb comment, may I ask how long you have been doing BTB for?

To Mas, for Cody Rhodes probably go with a diamond cutter various or a top rope move. Name could probably be the Dream Drop for that gimmick or in the priceless gimmick, a Dollar Drop. I don't know, I suck with names.

CT Styles

Gards I now that, that's where I got the name. Gards if you were smart you wouldn't write a BTB ever again
If you were smart you'd shut the fuck up. You think you're a better BTB'r? You're an illiterate fuckwit. Back the fuck up you stupid fucking twat. How about you quit being my bitch and PMing me for advice too. Do it again and I'll give you advice alright. Though, it won't be BTB advice. It'll be advice on your pathetic life. Please, go fuck your girlfriend without protection like you've been discussing in another thread. Please, don't pull out. Fuck her until her nose bleeds.

seX-Power

Why don't you get the fuck out of this section. Do you honestly think your preview picks add to anyone's shows? Do you think you're wanted here? You just hinder the section more so than anyone else.

Answer this once you've made a good post, formulated a sentence, backed up an opinion, or written a readable BTB show.

Moonlight Drive

Why so sereose?

Lay off the idiot imo, he probably won't understand it anyway.

CT Styles

Dolph Ziggler and The Brian Kendrick teaming up under something along the lines of, 'The Household Names' or 'The Household Duo'?

Thoughts on the pairing? I want to team Ziggler up with someone for a bit.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Don't pair the two, they just don't suit together, although if you have Doane in your thread then I reckon you can pair them together.

CT Styles

I've come up with another scenario. What if Ziggler teamed up with someone, then turned on them last minute in a title match, then held the titles himself?

The Rated R CMStar

Technically, if he won the tag team titles on that match, the partner he turned on would also be tag team champion

CT Styles

Yes, but Ziggler has a dominant personality and would hold them himself, just not allowing his partner to hold them.

Reaction score
If your putting Kendrick and Ziggler together a good idea for a tag team name would be, The Suicide Blondes. Suicide - Kendrick and his style of wrestling, Ziggler - blonde because of his colour of hair. I know the name is a play off an old ECW team I think but it would be quite a good name.