TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

If I can make DiBiase a good heel, maybe Orton style it will be fine. I have a rough idea how to get him over.

Then again, paying somebody isnt exactly Orton style.

Personally, I hate the storyline, as it doesn't make any sense and since Ted DiBiase is a nobody as of now, him targetting Vince Mcmahon requires me to suspend all my belief to believe it.

I'd rather have him with his "I'm Priceless" routine, running down on everybody verbally, then during matches recurring to the same things his dad did.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
I have few ideas for my new BTB and I would like to ask you what you think.

Ted DiBiase paid someone to blow up Vinces limo and make the stage fall down.

Add Jack Evans and Teddy Hart to Hart Foundation with DH Smith, TJ Wilson and Natalya.

Christian Cage as world heavyweight champion.

If anyone steals my first idea there wiill be hell to pay

Also sad to here about POI, i love reading that show :(

Don't fucking reveal your ideas then.

God, are human beings actually so stupid?

CT Styles

I can see you speak it different to others. That doesn't go unnoticed, believe me.

seX-Power

For Santino i say something simple, like a neckbreaker, STO or DDT variation. Just call it something Italian.

And to hibee, could you maybe speak English like most people?

Switchy

Reaction score
I'd personally give Santino a piledriver as his finisher. Might seem odd but I guess I just think it could suit him.

On the subject of finishers, do you reckon I should give Cody Rhodes a new finisher (if so, what finishers would be good) or just keep his current finisher?

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
I think a good move would be dropping the opponent, face-first off the turnbuckles aka 'Snake Eyes". You can call it the "The Sicilian Kiss of Death"