TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
No no no, you misunderstand what I said. lol. What I meant was is that a crazy steel cage stip is every newb writers dream, and we all started out as newbs at one point and never really got to get that crazy cage stip. So I was more of reflecting on the past and saying "Hey, nows your chance to act on what we all have wanted to do, as cheasy as it is" lol

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I am a bit on and off in the section right now... I am sorry to those who I promised to give some review (esp. the Wrestlemania PPV's) yet I can't give one. I'll be back maybe after a week or so but I might post some quick EXODUS shows not sooner than later.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
It's alright Levi. Hope to see you back soon anyways.

Anyways, I have a question of my own. I am stumped on a name for my tag team of Lance Cade and Mark Jindrak. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm currently leaning towards Two Cocky Cunts :shifty:.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Simon Diamond has a problem. Oh wait I have the problem. I have a ton of ideas and plans for CTW but I don't have the time nor the motivation to write. I'm almost tempted to post episode 16 when it's finished then go on hiatus that way I can come back at some point with Unskinny Bop. What do you think?

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
It's alright Levi. Hope to see you back soon anyways.

Anyways, I have a question of my own. I am stumped on a name for my tag team of Lance Cade and Mark Jindrak. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm currently leaning towards Two Cocky Cunts :shifty:.

Reckless Abandon or Reckless Endangerment

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
If anyone really cares, does anyone want to see the last 3 PRIDE shows I had before I stopped? 2 of them are completely finished, and the third is the Supershow, but I stopped in the middle of the last match (which is amazing.) Does anyone want to see this? It won't be a negative, but I'm hoping it'll get the BTB section alive again. Or if anyone wants to post them for me, that would be just fine, because I'm a lazy bum.

(PS - I saw Hey Monday on MTV. I told you so. & Cassadee is hot.)

seX-Power

If anyone really cares, does anyone want to see the last 3 PRIDE shows I had before I stopped? 2 of them are completely finished, and the third is the Supershow, but I stopped in the middle of the last match (which is amazing.) Does anyone want to see this? It won't be a negative, but I'm hoping it'll get the BTB section alive again. Or if anyone wants to post them for me, that would be just fine, because I'm a lazy bum.

(PS - I saw Hey Monday on MTV. I told you so. & Cassadee is hot.)

HFH, posting those last shows would be SUPR DUPR~! Even if a show or match is unfinished, I'm sure most of the section would enjoy reading it.

And Hey Monday was on channel [V] like, 3 months ago. Also, Cassadee is pretty hot but has fat arms.

CT Styles

An idea. Some may hate, some may not.

A sticky thread in the lounge where writers can post their rosters for their BTBs and edit them, etc. Realistically, people don't go back to the first post in a thread to see the roster when it's most likely been updated since the first post. Also, some people do a refresh roster post somewhere in a thread but people aren't going to search through all the pages to find that, so I thought maybe a thread in the lounge where people can post their rosters and edit them when updates are made. Just an idea.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
HFH, if you post those shows.... I will love you forever. Actually you might not want to post them then, I can get a bit clingy. I think I can control myself.

Qwake

^ I quite like the idea, most people don't go into a thread and look at the first page for the roster updates or anything, they just go to the last page with the recent things so maybe a thread for roster updates would be good. But knowing some people they would probably overuse or something, you'd probably have to ask the mod about this though, since we don't really have the freedom to do this sort of stuff as we did have a year ago.

CT Styles

^ I quite like the idea, most people don't go into a thread and look at the first page for the roster updates or anything, they just go to the last page with the recent things so maybe a thread for roster updates would be good. But knowing some people they would probably overuse or something, you'd probably have to ask the mod about this though, since we don't really have the freedom to do this sort of stuff as we did have a year ago.
Well, BKB hasn't been on MSN and he hasn't had a post in five days so it's a bit of a dead-end road right now as to whether I can do it. Also, with the overusing, I'd make the rule just one post for one BTB and people can edit it etc. and delete the post if the BTB ends.