TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
DO you think i should have a Test tribute show in my BTB like as big as Eddie G or was Test not as deserving?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I've already wrote some mathes with hm so i can't just have him disapear.

seX-Power

If he's in a storyline just write him out of it with an injury and if he isn't then just have him get randomly fired or released for drug overdose. No tribute show though, not only would it be unnecessary, but also most likely boring.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
ANy other suggestions on that because i'd like to do one.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
No, you really shouldn't, he is not respected by a lot of people and tbh he does not deserve one like the one the WWE gave Eddie Guerrero

Axis

If he is currently employed by you, you should do a tribute episode. Could you all imagine if Brian Kendrick died and there wasn't even a tribute tournament or "in memory of..." segment/match. It would be shat on.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Rep to all the ppl. Who answered my question.

I was going to rep earlier, but got lazy tbh..

The reason why I asked, is because im going to start my very first TNA btb, and I wanted some fresh ideas in my head.

EDIT: rep in 24 hours ... lol

Reaction score
Be the Booker yawn, CT Styles etc is good but were getting so many random ones well soon the Saviour of BTB will be back soon. save-us.BTB, The Homecoming of WWE

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Kane's set to retire in both real life, and in my BTB at Summerslam. What kind of gimmick match would be most suiting to send Kane into retirement against his brother, Undertaker?

The Anigma

Reaction score
I would say an Inferno Match. Eventhough Undertaker and Kane have had one already, you can set it up where Kane actually gets set on fire this time, not just his arm and it'll be a proper send off, or kill off, for the character.

Also, if you were planning on having Kane win his final match, what better way than in his own environment? The match that he (moreso Paul Bearer for that matter) created.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
If not Inferno match, definitely pick something that is a Brothers of Destruction staple. Hell In A Cell, Buried Alive, Casket Match. Hell, do a flaming cage match. One of those gawdy over dramatic steel cage type stipulations where you stack a bunch of corny hardcore stips in there like having it weapons filled. Its just the kind of thing every newb writer has ever wanted, and it fits. lol.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Lol, newb writer? I hope you weren't inferring to myself. Seriously.

Anyways, yeah, an Inferno match seems most fitting, and definitly ties into other plans I had. Thanks Anigma, rep to you're username.

CT Styles

Be the Booker yawn, CT Styles etc is good but were getting so many random ones well soon the Saviour of BTB will be back soon. save-us.BTB, The Homecoming of WWE
I'm going to have to hire a translator to fully understand that but I gather you're saying you will save the BTB section.