TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Well, looking at what I have, if I space my shows out, I have about a month left of stuff to post. Maybe I'll be back writing by then.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Guys, name five stars you think would best repersent TNA? With the 2008-2009 roster so Christian is included, and just any TNA originals. Also, they cant be a part of my GWF roster.

Evil Austin

I would say the top five TNA rep's of 2008/9 would be.

Christian
Joe
Angle
AJ
-- Not sure here, unless you want Sting or Nash or Booker or Steiner then I don't know.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
The team's good, but try to mix it up with X-Division stars. TNA's known for that, so they should be thrown in there. Here's the format for the team:

TNA World Champion: Booker T
X-Division Champion: Who ever you come up with. I'd like to say AJ Styles/Samoa Joe. Who do you think is more believeable to transition into the midcarder field?
Random main eventer: Christian
Random midcarder: ?
Random main eventer/midcarder: ?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Here's a quick list I came up with, Diesel.

TNA World Champion: Kurt Angle
X-Division Champion: AJ Styles
Random main eventer: Christian
Random midcarder: Jay Lethal?
Random main eventer/midcarder: Samoa Joe

Evil Austin

Hey guys a lot of people now start to put the lyrics to songs before their shows and or PPV's. I will admitt that I started it from BKB's NEW as he had songs before each show and it looked good and I decided to do it for my BTB. But is there a point in it?

It's not like people actually read the lyrics? I mean for Turning Point I added the Lyrics and I added a you tube link to the playing of the actual song. Is this too much? does it just add pointless lines to the PPV / Show?
Or can I just have "Pyrotechnics go off and Rev Theory plays throughout the arena, the crowd go wild." Instead of a 15 line song thing.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Hey guys a lot of people now start to put the lyrics to songs before their shows and or PPV's. I will admitt that I started it from BKB's NEW as he had songs before each show and it looked good and I decided to do it for my BTB. But is there a point in it?

It's not like people actually read the lyrics? I mean for Turning Point I added the Lyrics and I added a you tube link to the playing of the actual song. Is this too much? does it just add pointless lines to the PPV / Show?
Or can I just have "Pyrotechnics go off and Rev Theory plays throughout the arena, the crowd go wild." Instead of a 15 line song thing.

It really doesn't matter about the song, it can set the tone for a show in real life, but you don't really need it. And it's proven that you can use any song, it won't really matter. I've used these odd song choices, and it hasn't really meant anything. I'm actually thinking of just using random songs for shows.
Brittney Spears - Piece of Me
Miley Cyrus - Breakout
Kevin Rudolf - Let It Rock
The Beatles
Selena Gomez (I think she's cute, don't mess)

Anyway, it doesn't really matter. You can put a video and lyrics, but it probably won't affect the show at all.

and it didn't start with NEW, I think there were a couple of people that had songs before a show way before him.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I got the idea from HFH. He used it before me.

I think the song and the lyrics kinda set the tone for the show. That's why I had it.

Evil Austin

I wasn't sure if NEW was the first one but I said that NEW was the first one that I noticed and I decided to use that in mine. :eek:

I still quite like the idea. I really should have credited HFH for the original concept though. >_>

Evil Austin

wow this thread has been active as of late. :shifty:~

edit - Ill start a discussion.

I am thinking of having a faction like anti americans with Justin Credible, Tomko, Christian (leader) and Lance Storm.

but names that have come to mind are.

Christian Coalition
Candian Crusaders

Any help with names?

Anti-American stables are horribly lame and overdone. Evil foreigners is one of the most frustrating things of WWE.

Moonlight Drive

Anti-Americans only work if it makes sense and it's not just 'We're from another country and it is better than here'. Canadian ones suck, but I think it would work if you had guys like Hassan, Regal, etc. With who you have right now, it would suck imo.